Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Kristy V

Do you like Musicals? Is Annie your favorite? Then enjoy this all new fanfiction story!

Chapter 24 - Kristy V

Chapter 24 - Kristy V
The next day, Dawn was after Mary Anne thinking something would happen by Marci. Since Marci has changed, I don't think nothing would happen, so I'm not worried about that.

"Would you worried if Mary Anne might be in trouble not telling Richard about it? He forbids anyone who is too immature to hang out with me or Mary Anne," said Dawn.

"I'm sure she will tell him," I said.

"But she's keeping Marci as a secret and that's not good," said Dawn.

"Dawn, let Mary Anne handle it on her own. How old do you think she is? She's 13, not a toddler," I said.

"I know that," said Dawn.

"Okay, than. Just let her tell him in her own way," I said.

For the next few nights-including the Sunday maintee show-, you should see how excellent Mary Anne performs her lines and songs! I bet she'd still be like that on the National Tour, which we'd be starting with the schools next Thursday night at Stoneybrook High School. We're not doing every state yet until the school year ends and we'd be doing that Thursday through Sunday when school starts up again.

Mary Anne could hardly wait to do all that. I don't think she'd get tired to do so all this time. She just wants to continue on. The National Tour would end in December during Christmas Vacation. She wants to enjoy it anytime without getting tired. She's not worrying about telling her father about Marci right now, thank god. Marci is excited to do so, too.

"I'll never going to stop to play Annie. I love playing her," said Mary Anne.

"I'm not stopping either since I enjoy playing Pepper," said Marci.

"Aren't you two going to get tired of playing them?" asked Dawn.

"No way! Are you kidding me?" asked Mary Anne.

"Yeah. We love being on Annie," said Marci.

"Exactly," said Mary Anne.

"Are you in the rush to take over for me and the others?" asked Marci.

"Right on, Marci," agreed Kathi who was with her friends.

Mary Anne and Patti agreed with Marci as well. I give Marci extra credit for that. I was impressed.

"You don't see me rushing Mary Anne to get tired to take over for her. You have to wait patiently like I am," said Kathi.

Dawn didn't say anything and walked away to her spot.

"Very good, Marci," I said. "That should make her wait without complaining."

"I hope so," said Marci.

A week later, we started the National Tour for the schools at Stoneybrook High School. After that, we'd be doing Stoneybrook Elementary School, Kelsy Middle School, Stoneybrook Academy, and Stoneybrook Day School. Then we'd be doing Stamford next after doing the last school National Tour. Honestly, Mary Anne was thrilled and guess what, she did more than just good, she was excellent once again and she was famous because everyone loved her and wanted their pictures taken with her in it. They even asked her for their autographs. This is why she will not get tired of playing Annie ever. She'd tell these stories to her children one day.

"You were awesome," a voice was heard behind Mary Anne.

When she turned, it was her grandmother who surprised her at the high school.

"Grandma Verna," said Mary Anne as she went to hug her grandmother. "This is a wonderful surprise."

"I heard you were doing Annie, so I decided to watch you perform and surprise you," said Grandma Verna.

"Wow, thank you," said Mary Anne with happy tears. "I love that."

"You should see her during the rehearsals, she'd sing and doing her lines without using a script and we were all shocked that she could do that," I said.

"That was something. I never seen anyone doing that in my whole life," said Grandma Verna.

"That's we all said," I said.

"I also heard you did the movie of Annie as well," said Grandma Verna.

"We sure did and had a fun time and we recorded the soundtrack in Hollywood," said Mary Anne. "I was also on Tony Awards performing Tomorrow."

"I bet you were thrilled about that," said her grandmother.

"Yes," said Mary Anne.

A few days later, guess who finally apologized: Dawn. Thank goodness for that, right? Mary Anne managed to forgive her sister. That's another good thing. You could tell Marci really told Dawn off the other day. We can't wait to do Stoneybrook Elementary School next. A few weeks later, we started doing Stamford Schools and Mary Anne still had fun. She still didn't miss one note of any songs and didn't miss one line either.

The End.




























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment