Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The hole gang!

well here they are! some of my ocs! i love them all!

Chapter 1 - The hole gang!

Chapter 1 - The hole gang!
Name: Hynah (pronounced Hi-nuh)

age: 16 or 19s

Hynah: she is a necromacer, trained to raised the dead. She is very skilled at magic and fighting. She will raise the dead to aid her in battle. She kind of has a dim out look on life, she really doesnt care what other people think about her too. She is mostly alone, woundering, making new spells, and finding new places to go where she can be her self.

Name: Nahran (pronounced Nah-rain)

age: Imortal (enough said)

Nahran: Nahran is a demon angel. Cursed to stay on earth till her time to go back to her home is allowed. She had wings that are like strong, sturdy bat wings. Nahran is often wandering around, finding a place to stay and people who dont care that she is a demon. She is also very caring, her weapon is a sword that has at the end looks like a hook.

Name: Gena (Gee-nuh)

age: 22-25

Gena: Gena is a dragon ride who is very talented at swordsmanship, hunting, fighting hand to hand. Her dragon Yuha (pronounced you-uh) is her faithful companin(sp).

Name: Dina

age: 16-17

Dina: Dina is an experament from a sceret organazation. She was experament # 238. She was the most successful of the experaments there. Running for her life after excaping. Dina faces many chalenges and evil eperaments from the organization. When Dina faces an oponant she will first fight hand to hand combat, but if she needs to, hiden under her skin in her fingers, will come out as deadly blades like claws that will cut through anything.


well there they are! if you want more info just well you know type back lol

dina is my fav! i will mostly use her in rping so if yah want to rp! with any of them! you know what to do! lol anyway!

COMMENT! NOW!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FaustXIII on February 27, 2008, 7:06:57 AM

FaustXIII on
FaustXIIIit's companionship.

nice character descriptions. (I have a series of profiles on my characters... but they're long... ^^u)

maximumrideiggy on February 27, 2008, 7:10:01 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggylol dina is awesome! there will never be another one like her!

FaustXIII on February 27, 2008, 7:12:11 AM

FaustXIII on
FaustXIIImhm. ^^ that's a cool idea.

maximumrideiggy on February 27, 2008, 7:21:45 AM

maximumrideiggy on
maximumrideiggyyuppers! she's the best!