Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just a normal day... right?

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 1 - Just a normal day... right?

Chapter 1 - Just a normal day... right?
Just a normal day- a new wu and a new showdown with... well who else..?

"Jack Spicer! I challenge you to a Xiaolin showdown!" yelled the young monk as he gripped the Mirror of Ti- a sheng gong wu, which showed the past.

"Fine cheese ball name name the challenge" the red headed Goth sneered

"The challenge is to hold your breath under water the longest."

The other boy grinned evily- big mistake. "Fine your orb of Tunami against my Gills of Himagi"

The area changed into a huge tank of water.

Omi slapped his head. He'd forgotten the gills!

And he'd though he was being clever involving a challenge in his own element...

Omi glanced over at his comrades who were groaning outloud that he didn't have a chance.

That definitly did not help.

You had to give Omi some credit though- he DID try his hardest. But inevitably he was beaten- the mirror and orb were now Jacks.

"Later Xiaolin losers" Jack yelled as he and (lets face it only a handful now)of his Jackbots sped off into the distance.

"You did your best Omi" said Kimiko
"Like Master Fung said..." started Clay

"Yes, yes 1000 lessons I know- but I'd rather win than have more lessons!!" Omi wailed

"Don't sweat dude" said Raimundo "What, thats like the first showdown Jack's won in a month, we'll win those wu back in no time, you'll see"
he said as they boarded upon dojo and flew back to the temple.


Later, at the temple
Omi couldn't sleep.

Despite his friends comfort he couldn't get the defeat out of his (very large) head.

Why had he forgotten Jack had the gills?! He'd only stolen them last week along with the golden tiger claws.

Now his favourite wu- the orb was in Jack's hands.

He would win them back- he had to. It was only a matter of time before Jack challenged him again- and he'd get him to wager it if he could.

Even as he tried to tell himself this nothing seemed to help him shut his eyes.
'Well' he thought 'I may as well train if I can't sleep'

He wandered over to the courtyard of the temple, lit a lantern and began to shadow box, making sure he did not make too much noise as he kicked and punched.

"Aha! Shadow! You are no match for me! Dragon of water!!" he said to himself.

"Of course not, since as you always said- water was the best element" laughed a voice.

Omi jumped and turned round, shocked to see a girl facing him.

She had wavy black hair and bright black eyes which seemed to shine in the moonlight... something about those eyes were very familar.
But what? She was wearing a xiaolin uniform, with a sash which identified her at the apprentice level.
"Hello" she said bowing "Don't be frightened- I don't bite"

"Who-who are you...?" he said keeping a defence stance "How do you know me as water dragon?"

"Well I guess I don't expect you to know ME- but you will meet me- it just hasn't happened yet" she smiled warmly pulling out an hour glass

"The sands of time!"

"That's right" she smiled again "I am from 80 years in the future and am the next Dragon of water- Grandfather sent me here on a mission, he said you could help with."

"Who-who is your grandfather...?"

"Oh!" she said "Why you of course..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment