Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Who?

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 2 - Who?

Chapter 2 - Who?
Getting up the other monks had been hard.

"Raimundo!! Wake up!! Grandaughter!! Future!! Help!!"
"Go away Omi" he groaned as he inhaled his own drool

"Kimiko!!"
She didn't even stir

"Clay?!!"
"Whats the rukkas little man?" he moaned "I'm more tired than a..." whatever saying he was about to delight them with didn't come out- he'd fallen back to sleep.

Sasha laughed.
Omi looked at her, puzzled.

"Sorry, its just I know them when they're old too... and they're exactly like this when asleep- its so weird! Maybe I can help- by the way, you probably don't know my name eh?- I'm Sasha Grandpa" she said grinning

"Uh, Ok... but do you think you could call me Omi.. Grandpa sounds most strange to me."

"Orb of Tornami WATER!!" She yelled the 3 monks screamed as they floated in the ensuing flood.

"You have the orb...!" Omi gasped "And you can use the special water abilities... you really ARE a water dragon"

"And I learned from the best too Gr- I mean Omi" she laughed along with him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she told the other dragons, Master Fung of her tale, they were at first sceptical.

"How do we know you're not janking our chains?" asked the earth dragon
"Yeah, no offence but your story seems... a little far fetched." said Kimiko
"And you look nothing LIKE omi" then she cocked her head "except for the eye colour I guess..."

'So that's where I thought I saw them' thought Omi

"So? I take after my mother's side of the family...Does this answer it for you?" she said pulling out the sands of time. "Grandpa.. I mean future Omi to you, gave me this-who else could anyway?- it was necessary, I had to go back in the past it is very important"

"But why?"

"In my time I am the dragon of water like I said. My best friend whos lived in the temple all his life is dragon of earth and we have recently found the dragon of fire- he's from Africa... but of course as you know there is still one member left from our team..."

"The dragon of the wind" said Raimundo

"Yes, your element Uncle Rai"

"Uncle rai??"

"Sorry, old habit" she shook her head "What can I say? I've known you guys my whole life- even before I found out I was to be water dragon I spent every summer in this temple. It always felt like home- and you guys were a crazy extended family... talking of that hows dojo?"

"Dojo's got huge bags under his eyes" said the reptile as he slithered in

"Dojo!!" she crowed "Its great to see you!!"

"Do I know you?" he said bleary eyed

Master Fung filled him in on the details.

"Great so I have to babysit the next dragons too?!"

"Same old dojo" she said rolling her eyes "You said you'd say that... I mean you'll say that you said... ack!!" she moaned "Now I have a headache..."

"So what does finding the dragon of the wind have to do with you timetravelling?" asked Kimiko

"Quite simply? A time mistake..."

"What?"

"I Blame Grandpa for this" she said

"Hey!!"

"Sorry but its true Gr- Omi."

"What happened?"

"Well you remember when you gave the future you the sands of time- and he said he'd hide it?"

"Yes..."

"Well before he did he couldn't HELP but take a little tour around the past- somehow... I don't know how... but he was in America- where he planned to hide it- and a baby boy ended up travelling with him back to around when you guys were born... and got left behind... to top it all? They found out that that kid was destined to be dragon of the wind- talk about bad luck."

"So why didn't they go back and get him?"

"They tried- dear goodness they did but his powers hadn't been revealed completely yet so dojo couldn't find him- no-one knows exactly what happened to him- and we didn't find out his name until recently from a forgotten prophecy...but until he fully revealed his powers no-one would; and then there was that other prophecy that dragged me into it..."

"Prophecy..?"

"I've it memorised 'Through the new water the wind of new shall be fully revealed' In other words- I as the new dragon of water would have to find him myself- I'm now old enough, and Omi- future Omi- told me that he would be revealed soon in this time...apparently if I wasn't the one to find him..."

"10,000 years of darkness?" suggested Raimundo

"Actually only 3,000... but that's something I'd still like to avoid really..."

"So... do you know who it is...? You were given a name you said?"

"Yes and luckily you know who it is! You've met already, apparaently, which sure makes my job alot easier I can tell you..." she grinned

"Really who is it...Jermaine...?" asked Kimiko
"No, he's a master from my time- a fantastic master- but not a chosen dragon"

"The who...?"
"Some guy called Jack Spicer- so where do I find him?" she asked casually, before she clocked on the horrified faces of them all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment