Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Stars

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 3 - Stars

Chapter 3 - Stars
Sasha's black eyes narrowed "What's wrong?"

"Chosen Dragon meeting!" said Raimundo... "Um, PRESENT chosen dragon meeting Sasha."

"Huh?! Oh right- I guess I'll leave you alone a while" she said sounding very confused "Though I don't really get the problem..."

Making sure she was out of earshot, Raimundo let out a huge groan.
"Great, just great not only does spicer have to try and steal our wu all the time- now he steals MY element?!"

"I must admit- I am mooost confused by this suprise. But I have a feeling she is not yanking our arms"

"Pulling our legs"

"And that" then Omi perked up "It must mean Jack will turn away from the ways of evil!"

"How many times has he tricked us into believeing that Omi?" asked Kimiko "Especially you? This is awful, its like the worst possible outcome"

"But what do we do? I'm as stumped as a bulldowsed forest" (A/N: Ok, Ok, cheap environmental joke aimed at America- but Clay's sayings are hard to come up with- I now have new respect for the people who write those things XD).

Master Fung and dojo shook their heads as the monks argued on what best to do.

It was going to be a long night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasha stalked throughour the temple building, bored out of her skull.

Afterall she knew this place like the back of her hand- in fact there were LESS places to visit and look at- obviously extensions had been put in place inbetween this time and her own.

Just what was the problem anyway? Couldn't they just take her to him and then they'd both leave? She thought she'd be in and out of this time line like that.

It shocked her to meet her paternal Grandfather and the people she'd learned Tai chi and the xiaolin way of life act like... well children...

Well; they were children but she still thought of them as kindly, wise, old people who happened to be able to kick people's butt.

To let out her feelings of frustration she punched the wall. The people of her time NEEDED the dragon of the wind- if not the team would not be complete- and evil would triumph.

Now that she and the other dragons of her time were apprentices- they needed the wind dragon to reach their level and be with them- so they could use the X Kume formation.
Not only that, but even when the three of them fought evil together- something didn't feel right.
Like something was missing.
The earth and fire boys hadn't felt it- but she had- there was a glaring space that needed to be filled in her eyes which had been felt before they'd even heard of this prophecy.

She checked her watch- from what she could tell they'd been talking for an HOUR. She growled. This was getting rediculous.
Then an idea came to her.

She wandered over to the address book placed beside an old phone.
"They had our phone back in this time too?!" she thought amazed "Man, it really IS ancient... I've got to tell Gramps when I get back to get an upgrade... no wonder it cuts off so much"

She opened the book and skimmed the pages running her finger down through the S's until she found what she was looking for

"Perfect" she smiled "I may get out of here quicker than I thought"
She ripped the page out and put it in her pocket.
"Serpants tail!" she yelled as she sped into the night sky,
leaving behind the tattered address book and 4 oblivious monks who were still, yes STILL arguing.
instead she was flying past the stars in the sky- the only visible witnesses to her act.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment