Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Wind? Meet water.

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 4 - Wind? Meet water.

Chapter 4 - Wind? Meet water.
"Okay!! Lets just stop!" yelled Raimundo "This isn't going anywhere" he checked his own watch "Geez we've been arguing for nearly 2 hours!"
The monks looked ashamed
"Listen, as much as it pains me..." the shokku warrior said "the fact is, Jack is to be the dragon of the wind in the future" he grimaced "We just have to figure out a way of how its going to work"

"I think we should talk to Sasha- she IS from the future after all, perhaps old Omi told her what to do." said Kimiko

"Sasha!" Omi exclaimed "We've been arguing for so long we forgot about her! What must she be thinking?"

"SASHA!!" the monks all yelled and waited "Sasha...?" they all said simultaneously before starting to walk around- "SASHA WHERE ARE YOU?!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You should be practicing your sheng gong wu techniques Jack, not playing with your toys" the ghost hag exclaimed

"Is that any way to speak to the guy who so kindly took you in after Chase turned you back to your sweaty ghost self?"

"Silence!! You know you still need me..."

"Yeah, yeah because my detector got broken... which by the way I never found out why..."

"JUST SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL!!! The things I do for evil" she growled.

*KNOCK* KNOCK*
"Jack, someones at the door; your parents aren't home so answer it." she said
Jack didn't move, instead continuing to fiddle with his robot parts

Wuya cursed and then phased through Jack- slowly

"Aiiiieee! I told you never to do that!! Alright I'm going, I'm going!" he whimpered and growled at the same time.

"Hello!" smiled the girl standing before him. "Are you Jack Spicer?"
Jack nodded and just stood there blinking in shock.

She had a bathrobe sort of like those losers. Yet she had come here of her own accord- without, it seemed the intention of kicking his butt.
What gived?
Plus she was kind of cute...
Oh no... he thought he tried to destroy that thought but it wouldn't go away- like Barney...

He'd never been exactly a ladies man.

And it showed as he went slightly pink.

"I'm Sasha!" she smiled at him warmly "Listen this may sound sort of nuts, crazy even... but you see I'm from the future..."
And so she told him the whole story.

Jack said nothing for a while and then said
"So what you're saying is... I'm really suppossed to be a xiaolin los-; I mean wind dragon and REALLY from the future like you?"
"Got in one mate" she grinned "I KNOW it sounds crazy but hey! I'm the dragon of water- so looks like we're team mates!" she pulled out the orb of tunami to show him.

"Hey! That's mine! Wha-" he turned around and saw the orb he'd won on his table.
"Sorry this is my version from the future- what are you doing with that one anyway? Its really omis... he's the dragon of water in this time... oh wait I almost forgot..."
She pulled out the sword of the storm and placed it in his hand.
"Before I came back to this time I took this from our vault in the future- as wind dragon- you'll end up using it alot"
Jack's eyes widened.

"Sheng gong wu?" said Wuya, "Interesting my child.."
"Oh hello, who are you?"
"Oh that's-" started Jack
"I'm just a friendly spirit called... uh Ti..." she said looking at the mirror and thinking the first thing which came into her head

"Well nice to meet you Ti I guess" she turned back to Jack "Um, sorry do you think you could show me the bathroom?"

"Uh, sure 2nd on the left" he said "She seems nice" he said once she left "What was with the fake name?" he asked Wuya

"Fool! I'm probably well known in the future and-"

"Huh and you say I have a big ego"

"AND!!" yelled Wuya before muttering "That would mean she'd know we were evil!! You heard her she's the future's dragon of water- do you think she wouldn't think twice of attacking us if she knew that?! No our best hope is to use your new... friendship I guess while you can..."

"Huh?!"

"She has the sands of time you fool, and probably other sheng gong wu for you! How else could she get here?! Its another chance for world domination!!"

Jack began to spread a manic grin across his face. "World domination baby!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clay bent over to pick up the book... a ripped page...? Under the S's...he went pale. they only had one person listed under THAT.

"Guys! We got ourselves a cow lick of trouble!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment