Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Interesting

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 5 - Interesting

Chapter 5 - Interesting
At Jack's-
"So tell me a little about yourself Jack"

"Why?"

"Well if we're going to be fighting together we might as well know a little about who we are, what makes us tick you know?" she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she sat on the sofa

"I'll start OK?" she said "I'm 14; and have been learning Tai Chi since I was... 5? Every summer at the temple and also in Australia where I lived; until I was told I was dragon of water. My favourite colour is black, though why you need to know that I don't know..., I love and appreciate all kinds of music- except country western- DO NOT tell Clay I said that when we get back or you'll die ok?!" she laughed "There it is... my life summed up in about half a minute..."

"So what about you?"

"Well I am Jack Spicer e- I mean boy genius and I'm 15"

"Genius?"

"Yes- I uh build robots which fight."

Now it was Sasha's turn to look suprised "You build robots?! AND YOU'RE ONLY 15?! But that's so... cool! Do you think you could show me?"

"Cool?" he said "Really?" he said as he led her to the basement his 'evil' lair.

"Well I don't know many 15 year olds who can build robots... seriously Michael once tried fixing the toaster in the lab and it kind of blew up... and he's 15 too..." she laughed as she looked his inactivated Jackbots up and down with approval.

"Michael? Lab?"

"Dragon of fire, you'll like him, Lee is dragon of earth- he's fun too... Yes we have a lab in the temple now, some scientists too to help us- you'll fit right in"

"But won't the robotics be very advanced?"

"Not really... I guess people from the past always assume the future is filled with flying cars and stuff like that? Well our time isn't- in fact cars are banned- there is really no need for them now...actually- PUBLIC transport is the only thing that has advanced... I've never actually seen anything as impressive as THIS from the robots I've seen. The lab guys are gonna love you."

Then Jack slipped on some spilt oil from earlier "Guuuhhh" he groaned. Just like him to make a fool of himself.

"You're funny" she laughed as she hawled him up "Little unco-ordinated though..."

"Hey!"

"Sorry" she smiled "Don't worry we'll soon fix that when you get to training!"

"That's good to know" he lied

"Listen I kind of realise NOW anyway that I can't take you right away... I guess I realise I should have waited for the others now, guess I was just eager to meet you- but you'll obviously have to say goodbye to your friends and family and all that and convince them to let you go, even though you've agreed..." she paused "But what if I teach you a few moves before hand? It may help..."

Jack shrugged, just playing along. "Sure I guess."

"Okay, we'll start with a simple one..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
While Jack was keeping Sasha busy, Wuya was looking through her coat-
'Lets see,' she thought, 'well there is the swords of the storm that she already gave jack, another orb of tornami, the serpant's tail, shard of lightening and tongue of Siaping... but where is the sands of time?! Blast it! She must have left it at the temple with the xiaolins...how will we get it?'

As she continued plotting she was unaware of the eyes gazing upon the lair upon the three.

"Interesting" said the mans voice "Very interesting..."

(A/N- Ooooh Cliffy :))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment