Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Waffles! :D... what?

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 6 - Waffles! :D... what?

Chapter 6 - Waffles! :D... what?
"So you think..." said Kimiko as Clay showed the the book.

"She is there. If she is anything like me, she got sick of waiting and left" said Omi "I obviously didn't teach her the important lessons of patience I learned well enough..."

"The good news is I found the sands of time" said Clay "She put it in the vault it seems before she left for safe keeping...I guess she plans to come back before hand."

"Well that's something at least- Spicer won't get his hands on it" said Raimundo "I guess we'd better go after her there's no knowing what she'll do..."

"where's dojo?" asked Omi

"He went back to bed, the little guy was more tired than a cow giving birth to triplets"

The monks just stared at their texan friend after he gave such a strange comment.
Kimiko shook her head- "Well we'd better wake him up- we can't leave her at JACK SPICER'S house all night can we?" she shuddered

"Poor girl, your poor grandaughter Omi" snorted Raimundo "Having to work with JACK SPICER!"

"It is not funny raimundo! Lets go wake dojo up!" he said

"Besides" said Kimiko "Its YOUR element he'll be taking on Rai- maybe you'll have to teach him in 80 years" she grinned evily

"Ugh, I'd rather die I think" said Raiumundo "Seeing Jack again in 80 years is too soon..."

Meanwhile
"Waffles! I loooove waffles...Fung want syrup... 5 bucks you gotta be" snoooreee went the small dragon
Then we woke up with a start- why?
Then he saw a shadow in front of him- he recognised it immediately

"Nooooooooo I don't want to be turned into noodles....!!" he cried before it was quickly cut off by a blow to the head.

Chase Young smiled slightly, phase 1 was complete, as he gazed into his all seeing eye as he flew looking upon Jack and Sasha throwing kicks and punches at one another.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack couldn't believe it.
A Xiaolin 'loser' was attacking him- and he was having fun! The Irony...

"Put your arms closer together Jack... thats it"

He held out the sword of the storm which promptly flew out of his hand.

Sasha picked it up "Think of the sword as a part of you, not just an instrument- it is an extension of your own arm... when you fully awaken to your wind powers it may be more difficult to hold on to so its important to remember that..."

"Okay"

"You know when you concentrate, you're not half bad."

Not half bad? Jack not being used to compliments- even as small as that grinned widely.

"Ah ha! Chase Young in your face!!"

"Oh you've met Chase young before?" she said flatly "Bah, is he a non emotional freak like he is in my time?"

Jack thought fast "Um yeah... I've run into him once or twice"

"Probably knew who you were or suspected it..." she growled

"You really don't like him do you?"

"No- he kind of creeps me out, he keeps asking and asking me to join the heylin side... of course Grandpa... I mean Omi was-IS the same element as me and apparently he did the same... I think he has a fetish for dragons of the water" *sweat drop* "Like I said... creepy"

Jack gazed in shock "You're Omi's granddaughter?!"

"Uh yeah didn't I tell you?"

He'd thought Omi's progeny was cute... ugh!!! The cheeseball's kids kid??

She could almost read his mind."I know I KNOW I look nothing like him- what can I say? Omi... well don't tell him this- he's not met her yet- but he married an american woman and they had my father who married my mother whos Australian... thats why I lived there- I mostly take after my mother though looks wise..."

"Lucky you" he said quickly "Uh... sorry"

She just laughed and shook her head "Don't worry I won't tell him if you won't"

Jack couldn't help but feel jealous all the same. He finally was going to get powers but it turned out it wouldn't be the element Chase would be looking for... he crunched his fists... he'd prove him wrong.

Suddenly a large howling noise started.... wait was he glowing?
The wind blew through the basement in what seemed like a mini tornado papers and robots were flown threw the air and to the walls- only Sasha stood still, rooted to the ground.

"You're doing it!!" she laughed "You've got your powers!"

When the tornado has topped and he landed in a dase she hugged him "That was awesome!"

Jack went pink "But- how?"

"Go on have a go!" she said.

Jack fell silent for a moment- what was it that Raimundo always said? "Typhoon boom... wind!" he yelled to his basement door.

His Jaw hit the floor as it flew off its hinges.

"You've finaaly awakened to it!! That proves who you are! You're ready!!" she laughed slapping him on the back so hard he fell over

"Are you SURE you're not related to Clay to?" he groaned as his face was buried in the oil.

"Oooops" *sweatdrop* "Sorry Jack..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment