Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chase Young

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 8 - Chase Young

Chapter 8 - Chase Young
Sasha jumped to the ground from Jack.
They were beside the hoover dam.

"Now where is it?" she mused outloud before stopping to gaze at the dam
"Wow," she said "This thing is still up? Awesome."

"You mean it isn't in your time? Why?"

"Oh you'll find out when we go back to my time- OUR time I mean. Its not really important right now..." she said. "Lets just get the wu, sooner we find it, sooner we find them!"

"Uh right" said Jack unenthusiastically He had to find it and get them out of there before the bathrobes turned up and blew his cover. Which was very unlikely, given his past record.

They started to scoure the area, but every 5 minutes Sasha stopped and gazed at the sky.
"That's weird, you'd think Dojo and the others would be here by now..." she said to Jack

"Meh. Sometimes they're lazy and don't come, if they know I will" he lied.

Sasha's eyes snapped up "What?! And Uncle Rai told me off last week for not scrubbing the tiles for long enough- he called ME lazy.... talk about the pot calling the kettle black..."

Jack smiled nervously. Why did he feel he was digging himself into a hole that kept getting deeper and deeper and deeper?!

"Hey!" she said "I've found it!" she yelled and Jack started to run over. Then she noticed it had started to glow, holding the staff was an oh so familar person.

"Chase Young!" she snarled noticing the cats stalking from behind.
"Greetings future dragon of water" he smiled slightly "I challenge you to a Xiaolin showdown"

It didn't exactly suprise Sasha somehow that he knew who she was.

"But you HATE wu" she said exasperated "You're already a martial arts expert too so this wu isn't of any real use to you...and how did you get here?"

"I have my reasons and ways young dragon, the challenge is a race to the sheng gong wu using your martial arts skills- in a race when 1 member of the team touches the leg of Ja they win" he smiled again his amber eyes gave a glare "You and the Spicer insect"
-Sasha ground her teeth-
"against myself and one of my cats," he snapped his fingers and one of the tigers turned into a warrior.

Jack gave a little shriek and grabbed onto Sasha "What are you doing?!" he whispered frantically "You can't defeat him- he's Chase Young!"

"I'm not about to back down Jack- we have to at least try"

"You really ARE cueballs granddaughter you know that?" he groaned and slapped his head.

She ignored him and said "We accept, Jack's monkey staff and my serpant's tail against you're all seeing eye and... what else you got?"

"The eye of dashi"

Jack went completely green- he'd dropped that during the last raid of the temple. He slapped his head again.

"Jack don't do that, don't you know you'll lose alot of brain cells if you do that?... Don't even think about saying it" she snapped at Chase who was just about to speak.

"As you wish" he said
"LETS GO XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!! GONG YI TEMPI!" they all yelled simultaneously.
The area changed so that stepping stones appeared behind the dam with huge torrents of water in between.

"Monkey staff!"
"Serpants tail!"
Unfortunatly for the pair the result was utter confusion. Jacks monkey form paniced as Sasha grabbed him and they flew through the air- so much so he knocked it out of her hand.

Then he dragged her along for a little while
"JACK!!" she yelled "Let go! Only ONE of us has to touch it remember?"
"Sorry- AH HA! EEE!" he yelled letting her go
They both jumped and bounced from rock to rock but forgot about chase- a big mistake.

With his Tai chi moves he knocked the monkey staff out of Jack's hand as he was in mid jump.
Sasha turned and gasped "JACK!!!" she screamed as he fell into the water.
"Just get the wu" screamed Wuya (though he couldn't swim which was obvious to Sasha.)

But she ignored her words and dived in after him-
"Quick grab on!" she said dragging him to the rock

"I'm- I'm fine..." he said "Now get the-"
But it was too late.
Chase had won.
The area went back to normal and Jack gaped at her Wuya continued to shriek at Sasha "Why didn't you go after the wu like I said?!"

"Well EXCUSE me I think my friend's LIFE is a little more important than a stupid showdown"
Had she just said that?
"Friend?" he said aloud
"Well thats what you are aren't you? Why else would I do something as stupid as that?"
Jack just stood there, blinking at her... a friend. He'd never had a real friend in years. True when he first met wuya she said she'd be one. But then she always put the wu before him- like everyone did...

She turned to face Chase "Well congratulations I guess" she growled and then was shocked when he dumped the wu (minus the all seeing eye) at Jack's feet.

"Like you said, I have no use for sheng gong wu future dragon. We'll be going now"

"So what was the point of you coming at all?" she asked confused

"I said- WE'LL be going" he smiled, in several moves he knocked her out and threw her own wu to Jack.

"Hey! Leave her alone!!" he said "She's with me!"

"Consider those wu a gift Spicer, you are of no further use to me"

"You're not taking her- JACKBOTS ATTACK!" he yelled, this time he even tried to attack Chase himself. "Typhoon b-" but he was soon cut off.

In even less moves than it had taken to knock out Sasha the robots became rubble and Jack was on the floor.

"Please you pathetic worm, always having our useless robots to fight for you. The only thing more useless here is you."
He turned with Sasha in his arms as Jack fell to his knees and lay his head to the ground in frustration as he gripped his arm in pain- blood? He thought faintly.
"Its funny" Chase said "I think she really believed in you." he muttered as he flew off into the azul sky.
"Oh!" he called "Before I forget..."
He dropped a cage upon Jack's head- which made Jack lose more of his consiousness and opened the small door. Chase Young laughed to himself as he continued to fly away- not noticing the green object inside that stirred.

"Dojo?" Jack said faintly before passing out as the badly beaten dragon stared at him in horror.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment