Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - In danger she sleeps

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 9 - In danger she sleeps

Chapter 9 - In danger she sleeps
Dojo teared throughout the air as fast as he could- which wasn't much given his condition.

Chase had let the cats play with him for his own amusement until he told him where the sheng gong wu was.

Chase had thought the dragon dead and therefore useless (The Lao Mang soup only worked if the dragon was cooked alive). So he had dumped him in his cage to rot with Jack Spicer whomb he knew no-one would be specifically looking for and likely wouldn't find- the only other person who could tell would be Wuya who now, with no Jack was flying by his side.

Dojo glanced back at his beaten companion on his back, Jack, who was in deep pain.

He kept going in and out of consiousness- usually to throw up from air sickness. But Dojo was beyond caring about that. He felt worry for Sasha and also deep concern for the Spicer boy- which was exceedingly strange.

But then- hadn't he tried to save Sasha?

The Spicer kid had always deeply confused the dragon- and Omi too. He claimed to be evil, but every so often he joined the monks in fighting against it.
True he claimed it was in his own interests but Dojo truely believed it was a spark.

A spark of goodness that needed to be nurtured to be fully lit.
And it looked like Sasha had helped it along without even realising it.

The dragon couldn't help but smile despite the situation. Omi had once tried to turn Jack to good and it had blown up in his face. Probably partly due to the fact the others hadn't been exactly... open to him. Now his own granddaughter- his own blood had succeeded in completeing his aim.

Being a friend was all it took.

"Its Okay Jack we'll get to the temple and to the others in time" he said

Jack said nothing just continually opened and closed his eyes as they sliced through the air, across the Pacific ocean to China- and home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did she feel so cold?
Why was she on the floor?
What was that- a foot? A cat... a cat?!

"You!" Sasha yelled at Chase Young "What did you do to me? Why am I here? Where's Jack?!"

"In order- I knocked you out, you'll find out soon enough and... he's dying in another continent right now..."

Sasha took a step backwards and stumbled "No..."

"Foolish boy like a worm like that could take me on..."

Anger flashed in her eyes"Just because someone loses doesn't make them less of a man Chase Young- you don't even learn that in MY time. No it is the cause they fight for which makes someone great" She yelled throwing kicks and ounches upon him, which he blocked with ease.

Chase raised an eyebrow "You really ARE related to Omi, so naive about the ways of power despite the overwealming power you both possess if used... correctly"

"I am not naive, just on the side of good... the RIGHT side"

"Same difference." he answered before striking her, knocking her unconsious again
"Take her to the library and lock her up" he ordered one of the cats

"As the prophecy said- a dragon of water WILL rule by my side- all I need is the yang yo yo..." he murmured as he flew back up into the sky- towards the xiaolin temple.
Afterall, he reasoned sometimes the oldest plans were the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile- Xiaolin temple
"Dojo!!" the monks yelled out in joy "There you are!!"
"Are you okay partner you look pretty beat up" said Clay

"Not as bad as this guy" murmured Dojo sadly
The monks looked on his back.
"Jack!"
"What happened to him?!"
"Long, ow story, Sasha..." said Dojo who from complete exhaustion and pain, having completed his journey passed out and shrunk.

After the monks had taken the pair into the infirmary they talked to Master Fung.
"What happened to them? How do we find out?"

"We must use the mirror of Ti" said Master Fung "You must go to Jack Spicer's.."

"I got it!" said Kimiko "I uh, took it while we were there looking for Sasha..." she said when she saw the confused look on their faces.

"Well what are we waiting for?" said Raimundo snatching it from her "Mirror of Ti! Show us what happened to Jack, dojo and Sasha!"

The 5 of them gathered round and watched the story unfold before their very eyes...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment