Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Desperation

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 10 - Desperation

Chapter 10 - Desperation
When Sasha awoke again to find herself in the library the first thing she did was try everything she could to get out. She punched, kicked and screamed her head off at the massive door, but it wouldn't budge.

But she couldn't escape.

She had no idea what happened to the sheng gong wu... they were probably with Jack now.

Jack... Sasha sat on the floor, buried her head and sobbed.
Because of her he was likely dead... her new friend... the next dragon of the wind was probably gone. It broke her heart- to lose a friend and thus probably the world and the other dragons.

And she, dragon of water would likely be next.

She remembered, in her own time of how Chase had last said to herYou shall join me some day or die young dragon of water...I promise you that

Now it turned out he'd kill her 66 years before she was even BORN which was just so crazy...

Because she'd never join the heylin side. Ever. She knew that. But she wasn't scared. In truth she believed she desrved to die after what happened to Jack. Without her dear friend the dragon of wind evil would take over in the future anyway- she might as well suffer as he had.

That poor fool, taking on Chase Young- what had he been thinking?

In fact what had she been thinking?

Perhaps Chase had a point when he'd said those who were good were naive...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the Mirror of Ti had finished sharing its wisdom the monks said nothing for a long time.

Yes for the first time since they'd joined up, every single last monk was silent.

Clay was the one to break it "Well uh... damn"

More silence. No other words.

Raimundo eventually spoke up "So Spicer...tried to save Sasha... whos now..."

"With Chase Young" said Omi his lip quivering

"And since she mentioned him to Jack I think we know why too" whispered Kimiko

"So Chase needs a dragon of the water? I guess that explains his Omi obsession...But why?" asked Dojo, who still weak and unable to say much had regained consiousness and was lying in bed

"An ancient prophecy" said Master Fung, pulling out the book

"Well, what else- so it wasn't SPECIFIC to Omi then? Just his element?"

"Yes Raimundo, the dragon of water is special" (Omis head began to swell in pride slightly, despite the situation) "Water brings LIFE and also has the power to take it away- we are all connected through that element in a way that if broken can cause death"

"So... Chase plans to use her to break the link?" said Omi

"It is very likely young monk- and if she doesn't why, I guess he'll try and destroy her instead... for you see two dragons of water once they reach full dragon status- could kill Chase Young"

"Sasha and I could kill chase young?! But he's immortal!"

"As I said water has the power to take that, but only when there are TWO dragons of water at full status, at the same time- of course it hardly ever happens, Omi you are very old when Sasha is at apprentice level- though you are full dragon it is not enough to kill him until she becomes one..."

"But what if we got OLD Sasha?" said Omi "What if...?"

"The timeline is in flux enough Omi, we do not know the consequences of such an act..."

"But Sasha could be dying! Not in the future but NOW!" Omi yelled "Clay, give me the sands of time!" he said in desperation

"But little partner..."

"JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!" he yelled, attacking the dragon of earth, the sands of time flew threw the air only to be caught quickly by-

"Well, well" said the man gazing upon the hour glass "I only came here for the yang yo yo" he said- holding the respective sheng gong wu. "But this could be VERY useful"

"Chase Young!" they all yelled in unison and all began running toward him at the same time- but he'd already begun to fly into the air- resulting in the young monks dazed in a heap.

"Now what do we do?" cried Omi

"We save Sasha cheeseball" said a voice.

The 4 looked up, shocked to see Jack standing in the doorway, swaying side to side still weak from the blood loss, but with a determined look on his face.

"Jack...?"

"I have the golden tiger claws- we can get there."

"The ones you stole?"

"We have little more important issues to be thinking about don't we pretty boy?" he snarled at Raimundo "What we need- is a plan, and I think I've got one."

The monks all tilted their head to listen but all the time they were thinking
"Can we trust him?"

A/N- Cliffy- don't you just hate them?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment