Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - E-V-I-L

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 11 - E-V-I-L

Chapter 11 - E-V-I-L
After Jack had seemingly recovered (mostly, at least he wasn't passing out) from the care of the infirmary he told them the plan"So you all got it? I will take us all to just outside Chases palace... then Cheese ball, Pretty boy and I will launch are part of the plan inside, Kimiko and Clay? you know what to do right?"

"Why are you even helping us anyway Spicer? You already HAVE the sheng gong wu." said Kimiko

Ah, the eternal question, he knew the answer but would he admit it to them?
"Quite frankly? I owe her, she saved me, Jack Spicer evil boy genius CAN NOT be in debt to anyone."

"Since when did you pay your debts?"

"Its a new evil look, I keep my word and nothing more"

Kimiko narrowed his eyes. Was he telling the truth? it was so hard to tell.

Jack looked away from her gaze and looked at Omi who was also giving a questioning look but it wasn't due to mistrust that he believed Jack was lying.

In fact the opposite.
"Don't get any funny ideas Omi- I AM NOT GOOD!" he said exasperated

"Whatever" said Raimundo "Lets just do this"

"GOLDEN TIGER CLAWS" said Jack weakly As all 5 of them disappeared through the crack he had created slicing through the air.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What do YOU want?" she said savegly to him

"To give you another chance to think of my offer young dragon of water, you have 5 minutes"

"You may as well kill me now and get it over with- I'll NEVER join you."

"Oh really? I beg to differ" he said pulling out the sands of time

"I could use this to make it so that your younger brother..."

"Kenny... no- YOU LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!" she yelled "How did you know of him?!"

"The crystal glasses that Spicer idiot also dropped.. came in handy lets just say" he smiled

"Your brother, a weak pathetic little boy- hardly up to your level power, and not a chosen one, but a useful pawn I must say even before he was ever born..."

"You're insane!"

"As I said- 5 minutes young dragon and no more, I have ways of making you cooperate..." he muttered to himself as he pulled out the yoyo, but behind his back so she couldn' see "Lets just say that..."

He closed the doors which echoed throughout the vast library collection, signifing doom to Sasha.

What could she do?

"Sasha!"
She almost screamed as the 3 boys fell on top of her.
"Grandpa, Uncle Rai! Jack!!!! You're alive?!" she said joyfully

She hugged him, making the goth boy go very pink.

Raimundo nudged Omi, "Watch out, I think Jack likes your granddaughter..."
Omi growled his overprotective side kicking in at the thought.

"Right..." said Jack (still pink!) "Well has heart warming as this reunion is- I think we have to get out of here- Clay and Kimiko are outside just in case anything happens- we'd better get you out of here"

The boys looked confused for a moment as Raimundo AND Jack both pulled out a sword of the storm as they heard a rustle behind the door- a cat obviously.

"How...?" started Raimundo

"Um, that would be me, I gave it to him" Omi and Raimundo stared "What?! He's going to be dragon of the wind- its like the orb of tornami is to me..."

"Oh right I almost forgot..." said Jack tossing the 'present' orb and 'future' orbs and tossing them to their owners "Thats all we could get... we had to travel light you know? The other wu are with Kimiko"

"Anyway lets get out of here...GOLDEN TI-"

"NO! We can't go! Not yet!!"

"Why?"

"Chase has the sands of time! I need it to get back! Also he plans to..."

"What?"

"He plans to get my brother."

"You have a brother?! I have a grandson?!"

"Yes Omi... Chase obviously knows I'd do ANYTHING to stop him getting hurt.. he's only 5 in my time... he's just a little kid... the things he could do to him..."

"We'll get it" said Jack determidly as he gripped Sasha's shaking shoulder.

"This wasn't part of the debt Spicer." said Raimundo raising an eyebrow

"Yeah, yeah whatever Xiaolin losers." he said

Sasha looked confused "Huh?"

"Never mind... lets just go get it ok?" said Jack looking pained.

This is so not fair... I am E-V-I-L why doesn't she get that?he thought to himself.
But then was he really evil?

Not for the first time he questioned that...

"Sword of the storm!!" yelled Jack and Raimundo
"Orb of Tunami WATER!!" called Omi and Sasha towards the door.

It fell open with one strike.

Sasha smiled
"Chase Young- IN YOUR FACE!!" she yelled imitating Jack to a tee

Jack laughed, not an evil laugh but a normal, happy one.

It had been so long since he'd given that laugh...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment