Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Traitor

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 12 - Traitor

Chapter 12 - Traitor
The three of them- Raimundo, Omi and Sasha whipped their respective elements- wind and water together- whirling round a protective barrier as the cats advanced. Jack had picked up and ran off with the Yang yo yo Chase had dropped in the battle and was meanwhile using the golden tiger claws to find where Chase Young had stashed the sands of time, without much success as of yet.
He began to sweat as he heard the cries of shock of Sasha and the others.

But why was he so concerned?

He planned to use the sands of time himself to take over the world didn't he?

Liar whispered the voice inside him You're not evil, you never were...

He ignored the voice and set about the task at hand- he'd worry about what side he was on later, he started to feel weak again- after all he HAD lost alot of blood.

"Where is it?!" he moaned outloud as he checked yet another room. Suddenly, a shadow from no where knocked the wu he was using right out of his hand.

"Chase?"

"Well, well Spicer I must say, you suprised me, perhaps you're not completely useless after all."

The boy felt hot and cold at the same time.

"So you've finally admited it to yourself I suppose? That you're not of the heylin ways?"

"I'm still evil!! Its just ah uh... plot... yeah"

"Keep telling yourself that- if you are evil, then prove it."

"How?"

"Join me, as future dragon of the wind I believe you perhaps SHALL be of some use, specifically in getting Sasha to join the heylin ways..."

"She'd never do that"

"With the Yang yo yo she would as you very well know... and you're going to get her to enter the ying yang world by that method."

"Oh come on! If you think you couldn't do it, what makes you think I can?"

"Because she trusts you. Believe me Spicer shes the only one out there fighting who would- she wouldn't see it coming- besides there is no denying that I could steal that yo yo from you right now and do it myself... this is a test of your loyalty..."

"I-"

"Think of it Spicer- the three of us, ruling the world side by side..."

He nodded, slowly looking down on the yoyo. "Alright then..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jack!" yelled Sasha as he entered back into the room "Did you find it?"

"Huh?"

"The sands of time doofus!!" yelled Raimundo

"No- not yet! It feels like I've searched every room!"

"Well could you stay and help Rai fight for a while?" said Sasha "Omi and I will have a look ourselves..."

"Spicer?! Fight?!" despite himself Raimundo had to laugh.
Jack growled.
"I'll show you! Typhoon boom wind!" he yelled outloud knocking over two tigers at once.

Raimundo just shook his head in disbelief.
"We won't be too long!" yelled Sasha as she and Omi ran
"Hang on!! Here!" yelled Raimundo tossing a mobile phone "Ring Kimiko! Get her and Clay to help us!"
As she ran she did so.

It didn't take long for them to respond from what she could hear when a large booming sound was apparent from the entrance.

They looked within the throne room eventually... there it was! They both ran over eagerly to it.
"Yes! Now the world as we know it is safe!" yelled Omi

Then he gulped as he saw that FAR too familar shadow licked itself across the room.

"Perhaps not" smiled Chase Young. Beside him quivering in fear was a small boy...

"Is that... me?" said Omi because it DID look like him- only even smaller...

"No, its Kenny!" Sasha cried out "Chase you monster LET HIM GO!!"

Omi gazzed in suprise- his grandson... he looked EXACTLY like him- except for the eyes- blue eyes...

"I will let him go- once you join me."

"Don't do it Sasha!" Kenny said "Don't...!"

"CHOOSE- YOUR BROTHER'S LIFE OR NOT?!" Chase roared becoming his full dragon form

Sasha collapsed to her knees. "Please..."

"EARTH!" yelled a voice- suddenly the young boy found himself instead in the very welcome arms of a cowboy.

"Unca Clay!" squeeled the little boy "It's you!"

"You're surrounded Chase" growled Sasha as she took her brother and kept him way back "Your cats as you can see are knocked out- you're all out of options but one- let us go"

"Oh- I've still got options" the reptilian smiled. "Jack?"

The Goth came out of the shadows holding the yoyo tightly in his hands.

"Its time"

"Oh its time all right..." he said

"Jack?! How could you?" said Omi "Not again..."

"What are you guys talking about- what the hell is going on?!"

"Jack's evil Sasha- we should have told you... he tricked us I suppose... I guess he was with Chase the whole time..." said Kimiko

Sashas eyes were filled with hurt "No... Jack this isn't true is it?"

Jack said nothing jist staring back.

"You don't have to do this Jack- this isn't you... I know it isn't"

Jack hesitated for a moment he stared at her, Chase the xiaolins and the yoyo.

"What are you waiting for boy?! Do it!"

He closed his eyes...he had to do this.

"YANG YO YO" he yelled

Sasha screamed and closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment