Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The end

Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-

Chapter 13 - The end

Chapter 13 - The end
She scrunched her eyes and waited- waited for the darkness that would inevitably enlope her... a darkness she would embrace when Chase dragged her from that world.

Instead she felt nothing... except for the shock of those around her... what happened?

She gaped as she saw the tail of chase Young disappear into a black swirl and disapear from sight.
With Jack sitting in the floor not looking at any one, his own eyes closed.

"Um... I think I speak for everyone here when I say- what in tarnation was that?!"

"You said it" said Raimundo "Spicer..."

"Just leave me be" said Jack coldly

"Jack..." said Sasha

"I came this close to betraying you all and ruling the world, THIS close Sasha- if you think I'm the dragon of the wind and belong with you and the others in your time I think your mistaken"

"But... you didn't betray us..."

"Um, hello? I was going to send YOU there until the last minute"

"But you didn't- and thats what really counts. I take from the looks on my Grandfather and the present dragon's faces that you've not been exactly trustworthy at least in their eyes"

"You could say that"

"But what you did just now, proves that you're not evil- an evil person WOULD have sent his friend away like that... I guess you passed the test."

"WHAT?!" yelled the 5 at her in unison.

"Hello? FROM THE FUTURE?! Any of this getting through? Old Gramps didn't tell me you were evil, but he did say you were... confused and something would happen to prove yourself worthy- I didn't exactly get it at first either but... here we are. Friends."

Jack said nothing as she held him tight. He returned the hug and breathed her in. He had a friend... a true friend.

One who'd been willing to risk her life for his.
One whose happiness meant more than the whole world (literally) to him.

"But isn't having Chase Young trapped in the Ying Yang world dangerous to the time stream?" he asked confused "You did say you'd met him.."

"Oh don't worry, he gets out." she joked.

"When?" said Omi in shock "You mean he won't stay there forever?"

"No... in a few years he'll get out- no-one is truely sure why- and its not something we can fix either even with the sands of time... no-one is sure of the exact date of when it happened..."

"Oh..." said Omi disappointed.

Kenny started to tug at Jack's long coat "Hey mister?"

"Um yeah cheeseball Junior?"

Sasha hit him- "Don't call him that!"

"OW! Is that any way to treat a hero?! Okay I'm sorry; what is it kid?"

"Are you coming to live with my sister?"

He looked to the Xiaolin monks and the little kid.

"And become a bathrobe?" he said

"Its your decision Jack" said Sasha "Any only yours, It would be great if you could- and not only because your dragon of the wind..." she said softly.

He thought about it- what had he to leave here? Nothing of much worth
What had he to gain?...

"What are we waiting for then?" he said grinning. Kenny climbed up upon Sasha's back as she gripped the sands of time.

"Oh and before we go- just for old times sake- LATER XIAOLIN LOSERS!!" he yelled as Sasha cried out the wus name toward the future, where they belonged. "See you in a few decades!!" yelled Sasha after him as they disappeared in a flash.

"You know? I think I'm actually going to miss him" said Kimiko after a moment of silence

"But we'll meet again... in time" said Omi with a smile.

THE END! (A/N- Hope you liked it... plan to write a bit more about Jack's experiences perhaps in the future... at a later date :))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment