Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kimiko's P.O.V

This is a pairing fic- Jack and Kimiko- if you don't like then move on!!Basically Jack has been forced to go to a wedding of the friend of the family who is marrying Kimiko's older cousin. At least on of The other Xiaolins also make an appearance. :)

Chapter 2 - Kimiko's P.O.V

Chapter 2 - Kimiko's P.O.V
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Shut up Raimundo"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"I SAID SHUT UP!!"

Why had I even suggested it? What was wrong with me?

But then I was desperate.

"You LOVE me! You want to BE with me"

"Raimundo- when I say 'fake date' I MEAN IT!!"

Raimundo wrinkled his nose his green eyes twinkled mysteviously.

"But why me? Why not take any of the others?"

I looked at him "Omi doesn't know how to lie very well Raimundo- Keicho would find out in an instant that HE couldn't possibly be a boyfriend... besides he's too young."

"And Clay?"

"GEEZ! He'd eat half the wedding cake before my cousin could cut it with her new husband! No, Raimundo, you're just the lesser of 3 evils, PLEASE, do you want me to beg?!"

"Tempting... very tempting..."

I growled meanicingly.

"Okay girl you twisted my arm I'll be your fake date"

"Thanks Rai!" I smiled hugging him

"I'm just doing this for the free food and hot bridesmaids" he joked, but I noticed the pinkness in his cheeks.

That made me feel bad. I knew that Raimundo had a crush on me, but I just... didn't feel that way about him.

Never really had.

I'd had a small crush on clay for a little while, admittingly- but we'd just grown into good friends he was like a big brother now- I didn't feel the same way anymore.

And Omi? Please the guy is more like my LITTLE brother.

That's the problem when you go off to fight evil in a far away place- finding a suitable boyfiend is 'difficult' to say the least.

I'd gotten jealous when Keicho had gotten herself a boyfriend, so I'd lied and said I had one too.

Just my luck that it turned out she was going to the same wedding in a week's time. Which had resulted in the whole 'fake date' idea.

Raimundo was the logical choice for such a task- I mean no offence put the pickings are mightly slim. (I just pulled a Clay there, I'm frightened).

I mean who the hell else do I know who'd be suitable to go with?!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment