Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Insert title here

This is a pairing fic- Jack and Kimiko- if you don't like then move on!!Basically Jack has been forced to go to a wedding of the friend of the family who is marrying Kimiko's older cousin. At least on of The other Xiaolins also make an appearance. :)

Chapter 3 - Insert title here

Chapter 3 - Insert title here
"How about the one in the powder blue honey? It will bring out the colour in your cheeks"
I stared at her "MOM- I HAVE NO COLOUR IN MY CHEEKS- AND THERE IS NO WAY I AM WEARING THIS!"

The evil boy genius gaped at the horror before him in the mirror. Though he was evil he decided no matter what- he'd never stoop to commit this crime of fashion- which involved the said blue suit with frilly shirt and a bow tie to match.

"But you look so sweet Jackie poo!" cooed his mother

"I am a 14 year old boy, we do not want to look 'sweet'" I sighed "You're lucky I agreed to wear a suit of any kind...in fact you're lucky I'm going at all"

"Well you have no choice and you're hardly going to wear THAT are you" she laughed pointing at his tench coat.

Jack thought to retailiate but then decided not to- it was his mother's favourite thing to do- take the mick out of his dress sense.

Why she thought SHE had the decency to mock him over what he wore when she liked THIS tasteless garb was beyond him.

"Mum- can't I just get a normal tux- you know a black and white penguin suit job... I mean please... come on..."

She sighed "Fine then Jackie, if it'll make you happy" she smiled at him and gave him a slobbery kiss

"MOM!" he yelped "Not in public!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
He had to admit, he didn't look that bad.

After much begging he'd been allowed to keep his make up, and patented goggles on- though his father complained about it as usual saying to his mother that she was 'Spoiling the boy'

Big deal. Thought Jack. He ALWAYS complained, particulary when Jack was involved.

Perhaps he should wear a tuxedo more often- like when he went to collect wu after all it might impress...

Jacks usually pale face was betrayed by a quick pink flush across his nose.

Damn hormones. Why did he always feel the need to think of her? Why did he even LIKE a xiaolin loser?

Besides it would never work. He was an evil genius and she was xiaolin dragon of fire.
Who hated him. For obvious reasons.
And she was probably dating that damn pretty boy, dragon of the wind.

He snapped his goggles to make him come out of his daze "Snap out of it" he whispered to his reflection.

His mother was calling, and his father, from the sound of it was complaining (again) that Jack would make them late (again) and embarass them (again) and could he please refrain from chattering about stupid robots? (again)

Jack sighed. It was going to be a long day.

He picked up his sheng gong wu detector, as well as the changing chopsticks and monkey staff- after all you never did know...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At the reception, in the scuffle to get a piece of the cake, Jack was thrown to the ground by one VERY upset looking young girl.

"Oi!! Watch it!" said Jack
"Oh sorry... SPICER?!"

Oh great, Mrs. Pretty Boy was here; but what was wrong with her?

Why was she crying?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment