Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Growing up and illusions

Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.

Chapter 4 - Growing up and illusions

Chapter 4 - Growing up and illusions
3 months later...
"Jack! Look out!!" yelled Lee as he lay on the ground, bleeding with Michael, as the giant rock hand sprung from the ground. Jack dodged it with ease- all his training with Sasha had begun to show, and he was grateful for that.
 
He had to get to it, he had to get to that puzzle box before Wuya destroyed it... Omi wasn't around to make another one, he was safely put away with the other monks- no it was just the 4 young dragons left to defend themselves. Their first real, serious battle. It was terrifying for the other dragons- and Jack as well, but it wasn't HIS first time against her.
 
It was the others first time meeting her and they were unsure of her ways, so they looked to Jack to tell them, and to lead them at least part of the way and give them information about her- which he did.
 
"Sasha!" he yelled "Now!!"
 
The young water apprentice aimed a kick at the heylin witch who immediately cast a spell  "REVERSING MIRROR!" Sasha yelled, although effective in deflecting the attack, Wuya dodged it and the mirror broke. She then summoned a spell, binding both her legs and arms together.
 
But then she grew confused when she saw her smiling.
"Big mistake" she grinned looking over her shoulder.
 
Wuya glanced behind her, and screamed as she was sucked into the puzzle box, held by Jack.
 
After such an intense battle, the silence seemed almost deafening afterwards. Only Jack asked "Now how do we make sure she doesn't get out again?"
 
Sasha took the golden tiger claws from her bag, "I think I've got one... it's a bit cliche though...."
 
In an instant, the deed was done but not before the dragons of water and wind took their injured comrades to the temple infirmary. The 4 cheered with much happiness as they told of their victory.
 
But Master Xao dampened their spirits slightly by telling off Michael and Lee for their foolishness- they had had, at first, ignored what Jack had said, which had resulted in their injuries- they had tried merely to beat her up, like they usually did with less dangerous villains not listening to him as he warned her of her power. It was particularly embarrassing for Lee, being earth dragon and wuya's powers... well involving his own element.
 
After his telling off of the pair, he went to congratulate warmly the others for their victory- particularly Jack.
"For you have proven yourself ready, young monk, you shall receive this Sash- you have now made it to apprentice level, as with the others"
The 4 laughed and cheered, with Michael saying "It's about time!", resulting it punches from Sasha, though she knew he didn't really mean it.
"And Sasha, you've taught Jack well, I wouldn't be surprised if you too, soon shall rise to Wudai warrior, it is not yet time, but I believe you'll rise faster than we ever imagined... congratulations you have also done well"
 
Omi watched with Clay in the background as they hugged their friend "It's almost too hard to believe little partner huh?"
 
"You could say that."
 
"They're growing up I guess now, pretty soon? They won't need us..."
 
The old monk sighed Although it should be a happy time, he couldn't help but feel sad too, it was true they WERE growing up, and Sasha had proved that maybe she DIDN'T need her grandfather to fight her battles anymore. Oh yes, the torch had probably been fully passed now.
 
But that still didn't mean that he would leave her alone with the boys for any long amount of time. He thought. Particularly Jack, no matter how many times Dojo teased him for it.
 
Michael and Lee had ordered them to go outside, to have some fun for a while and Xao agreed, the boys had to rest and besides, they deserved the rest of the day off.
 
Giving them a 5 minute head start, he followed behind them, making sure he wasn't spotted. But then... he lost them in the forest. Where had they gone? "Sasha?" he hissed to himself "Where are you?"
 
But he couldn't find them.
-------
Jack and Sasha glanced around, was whoever that was following them, still following? It was unnerving.
 
They'd felt a while ago that someone had been watching them, but they didn't know who. Well Jack had an idea, but he didn't want to tell her. Because that would mean giving his theory on why- something he Definitely didn't want to do.
 
The pair then sat within a clearing , and gazed into the sky, it seemed to be their 'thing/ now to look up into the sky, no-one knew why, not even themselves.
 
Mmmmm, the Bean pondered to himself, perhaps now was the time to unleash his new assistant... yes she could be trusted he supposed, and was in his control, perhaps now was the time to introduce them...with himself there, just to watch over of course...
"Moby morpher!" he murmured, turning himself into a young man. He gazed onto a puddle- he could pass off for her twin brother... now there was a thought...
 
Now all he needed was some dirt and the illusion would be set...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment