Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 2 children and mixed reactions

Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.

Chapter 6 - 2 children and mixed reactions

Chapter 6 - 2 children and mixed reactions
The 2 boys sat outside on the bench that Clay and Omi had just vacated. Even though Sasha had sent them a text message, saying that they'd be back in an hour to pick them up they didn't feel like resting until then- despite her pleas to do so, they weren't THAT bad.
 
All they  had was a sprained arm each, and a little blood loss- something which nowadays could be healed in a matter of hours rather than weeks, they SHOULD be about healed whenever they came back.
 
Besides, Inside it was so, boring, at least outside they could have a change of scenery, watch nature for a while as they waited.
 
It was just starting to get warmer, as the sun rose. The fire dragon, Michael, breathed a sigh, even at this early time- just before 7AM. They could tell it was going to be one of those, hot bothersome days that even he, with his element had trouble getting through. Perhaps they could get Dojo to fly them up North for a little while... he thought jealously, of how comfortable the dragons of wind and water must be- up there on the mountains...
 
His head snapped up, he musn't think of where they were- Dragon Omi might be using the mind reader Conch...
 
It irked him at how the old monk didn't trust his own flesh and blood- that he felt the need to try and rescue her all the time. He knew he just cared- they ALL did, but Sasha was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. She'd proved that today along with Jack.
 
He breathed slowly, no, he MUSN'T lose his temper, she'd already done that with him (Omi) today- just before they had left "I am not a damn baby!!" she'd yelled at him "I'm a xiaolin apprentice, get over it!!"
 
She hadn't been proud at her words, but they had been bubbling inside her for some time. She did NOT need him tearing up the mountain trying to 'catch' her out.
 
Michael knew Jack felt, something more than friendship for Sasha, but he didn't know about her- did she? If she did, he truely didn't see the problem with it. In fact he'd think it was great... well as long as they didn't break up or anything... and Lee might be a problem- he had somewhat a crush on his childhood friend as well. Maybe, he didn't know for sure.
 
He liked Jack, but Michael thought he was slightly jealous of all the time she spent with him.
 
Wait... who was that in the distance? Even Clay and Omi stopped to stare for a while. A girl... and a boy, both blond haired with the deepest blue eyes you could imagine- siblings?
 
The girl was... beautiful, and Michael could tell Lee thought so too- judging by HIS reaction- which was falling over the bench in shock from the sight of her.  But there was dirt covering the boy a bit... why?...... they gaped in horror as the girl collapsed. Her friend/brother(?) stepped over her and began to sob- "Someone help us please!"
 
10 minutes later...
The girl sat up in bed beaming, she was already looking a bit better- the boy, who DID turn out to be her brother from what he said was called Tony, the girl Lydia. And started telling her off "You should have told me you were feeling faint! We may have got those two kids to help us!"
 
The girl giggled slightly, "Well... I didn't feel it was right disturbing them like that..."
 
"What do you mean?" asked Omi alittle sharply "What children?"
 
"They weren't really KIDS, they were teenagers- a girl and a boy..." she laughed slightly "And they seemed to be having way too much fun if you know what I mean"
 
"Where were they? What did they look like?"
 
Even the boy smiled at that "On the mountain... we just came from there... we had gotten lost from our family... we're tourists by the way... and well t was kind of hard to see their faces..." he snorted "But the girl had black hair and the boy's was the brightest red I've ever seen..."
 
This statement had mixed reactions, Michael and Lee's mouths slammed to the floor in shock, Clay just looked... well slightly dased and Omi..? The face of pure horror. He was just about to let lose a huge amount of profanities when Dojo came out.
 
"Shen gong wu alert people!!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment