Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - That stuff was medicinal...

Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.

Chapter 7 - That stuff was medicinal...

Chapter 7 - That stuff was medicinal...
Sasha stretched her arms out as she sat against a rock over the mountain face, as the sun rose higher in the sky- the magical mist surrounding the land beneath and around them beginning to disappear. Almost pure silence- apart from bird song could be heard. Jack was dozing slightly, his thumb in his mouth,  beside her- the exhaustion of the previous nights battle taking its toll.
 
She smiled. He looked so innocent when he was asleep.
 
Hard to believe the path of life he previously had.
 
 I should do this more often she thought to herself as she closed her own eyes. Allowing the peacefulness to overtake her and calm her.
 
She hadn't felt this peaceful in a while... not in mediation even, I mean who would when you're stuck in a room with 3 sweaty (from practice) guys and your grandfather with incense blocking your sineses? It made her more uncomfortable really rather than calm her down... no it seemed the air from the trees of this mountain top and the forest were her drug... maybe next time- she'd take the others here too...
 
Or maybe not. She felt compelled to deny her grandfather, at least this place for a while- she wanted to avoid him, after her outburst they hadn't really spoken.
 
Sometimes she hated the fact that one of the important lessons taught were to respect the ways of the elders. Because they weren't always right- were they? 
 
If she had been born a boy- would things be different? She didn't know. It was hard to say when you were the only girl in the group.
 
Kimiko would understand that she thought smiling out of both happiness and sadness.
 
"Of course..." said a voice "It IS difficult being the only girl..."
 
Sasha blinked her eyes open in shock- Jack, blissfully ignorant seemed to sleep on, she noticed his head was on her shoulder, though she'd been so 'out of it' (for lack of a better phrase) she hadn't noticed.
 
"Hello?" she asked caustiously.
 
She stood up, being careful not to stir Jack and walked around a little while- but no-one was there.
 
Sasha held her head- "Girl, you are going mad..."
 
"Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity you know" said someone behind her. "I've done it alot myself"
 
She gave a small shriek "JACK!! Geez, you nearly made me crap my pants"
 
"Nice image, thanks, good to know the skills are starting to kick in though- what are you doing?"
 
"I thought I heard...someone"
 
"Who?"
 
she shrugged. "I've got this weird feeling though that I should be able to tell you but somehow I can't...I think I may have imagined it..."
 
Jack shook his head "Weird" he let out a yawn
 
"Poor little diddums sleepy huh?"
 
"Hey! We were up all night last night! We can't ALL survive on only 4 hours of sleep- how the hell you can I'll never know- and what's with the diddums?" he said slightly outraged.
 
"You looked so cute when you were asleep I decided that would be your name- like a little baby" she smiled as he went red from frustration.
 
"I am NOT cute when I sleep..." (though he wondered why he was even arguing that point).
 
"Who's cute?" asked someone.
 
"I think I could take a wild guess said" said another
 
"DOJO! What are you doing here?" she asked her reptilian friend, with the other dragon's perched along his back. But her smile faltered. Why were they looking at them like that?
 
"What?" she asked. She looked at Jack, but he seemed not to have gotten on to the nudge Lee was giving Michael and the wayward glance from Dojo- who was smirking- in fact they all were... what the...
 
"Lets just say- we're on to you and your little secret" Michael whispered to her alone- out of Jack's earshot "And your Grandpa is pissed putting it midely... oooh girl are YOU in for it...."
 
She gave a face that clearly said - what the hell? But he said no more...
 
 
Grrr... stupid boys. What secret?
 
She began to panic- as a teenage girl she OBVIOUSLY had secrets... who didn't? Had they been looking through her mat area?!
 
Had they read her online diary... oh no...
 
She shook her head- she'd think of it later.
 
"So... there's a new wu out? It's been a while... what is it?"
 
"The water jug of growth- basically? The reverse of the changing chopsticks- this one wu will make youas big as the tallest tree... though of course there are doensides... you can't use your element for istance in that state... it is a water elemental wu though like the title- you'd fill it with your own element and pour it over your head
 
"Cool, where is it hidden?"
 
"Paris France... also known as the city of LOOOVVVEEE" said Lee in a mocking sing song voice.
 
"Did you guys get into Clay's stash AGAIN? i told YOU THAT STUFF WAS MEDICINAL..but only for HIM not YOU, what is up with you two?"
 
"Still playing actress I see? Ah well, that makes it more fun I guess"
 
Sasha groaned- if the guys weren't high, they were going nuts... like she was with the hearing voices and all... would Jack be next?
 
Well he was already a little mad anyway...
 
Sasha suddenly felt very sorry for the world if THEY had to be the ones to save it...
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment