Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A showdown and nasty suprise

Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.

Chapter 9 - A showdown and nasty suprise

Chapter 9 - A showdown and nasty suprise
"Okay Jackie name the game" the blonde girl snarled, her Southern US drawl only further irritating him.
 
Of course, she was someone he could use all his 'hick' insults against with which he hadn't had the chance to use On Clay... and even recycle old ones (hey, coming up with original insults is harder than you'd think)
 
"I think I'll let the little lady pick" he smirked "May I suggest however cow tipping... or spitting? Whatever is your best skill..."
 
Her green eyes flashed in anger.
 
"Fine, the game is... hide and seek... you have to find me before the timer runs out after counting to 50... if you don't I win... I wager the monkey staff..."
 
"I wager the jetbootsu..."
 
Both of them together yelled "Lets go XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN- GONG YI TEMPI!!"
 
Immediately the arena around them changed- the arc de triomphe creaked and raised in awkward places, and trees sprung from the cracks they created- forming a forest. Immediately, out of nowhere a blindfold enveloped Jack's eyes- after just under a minute it was lifted and she was out of sight. He glanced at the timer... it looked like he didn't have much time...
 
"Jetbootsu!" he yelled- hearing shouts of encouragement from his friends he smiled... it still felt odd to see people in xiaolin robes wanting him to win... in fact it was odd seeing ANYONE want him to win... perhaps it always would. It was nice but at the same time, meant more pressure than usual.
 
The young teenager began to sweat as he flew and walked upside down tree branches searching as time continued to pass by... monkey... a monkey... where had he always thought of when he'd used that wu...? Then he smiled... of course...
 
"Ah ha!! Caught you monkey breath!!" he laughed as he found her among banana trees, stuffing her face... too predictable...
 
Jack. Having won, expected to be greeted with praise instead recieved a far less welcoming sound... it was his friends screaming and yelling... from beside the tomb of the unknown soldier from the sounds of it...
 
Quickly the boy raced around the cornor to his destination- his foe, with interest followed. The pair stood rooted to their spots at the shock before them.
 
Hooded figures... wWho were they...? To hell with that, WHAT were they? Jack wondered as he noticed thehalf feathered an scaled hand of one of them press Lee onto the ground- unable to move for the weight of it sitting a top of him- his other friends were in similar situations- dojo was knocked out cold and cast aside.
 
At first he could only stare in shock- unable to fantom what was going on.
 
Then- the one which held Ssaha drew his/her (it's) fingernail across her cheek- blood seeped throughfrom the smal wound- the creature- whatever it was sucked on it and smiled- and Jack could swear under the shadow of the hood it was smiling...
 
 
The void of emotion he'd been unable to fill due to his confusion and disbelief was then taken up... by pure rage...
 
"jackbots attack!!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment