Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Creatures and memories

Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.

Chapter 10 - Creatures and memories

Chapter 10 - Creatures and memories
In the time Jack had followed Sasha to discover his calling 6 months ago. He'd learned alot.
 
He'd learned to fight from Sasha.
 
He'd learned what true friendship was from the other dragons and Lee in particular.
 
He'd even learned alot more practical jokes from Michael (much to Lee's and Sasha's horror- lets just say last week one got their sandles waked on their insoles and the other had their hair dyed bright tangerine for a week...)
 
But he also learned alot more by himself and with the 3 scientists which resided in the temple- mainly in his main field of strength- robotics, it slightly unnerved his fellow dragons how good he actually was- being no more than a year older than Sasha, the youngest of them all.
 
He acted like a total goofball and yet had the I.Q of 157. It was hard to contemplate at times that the same guy who liked to shoot chocolate pudding out his nose for kicks (and thus make Lee barf, Sasha roll her eyes and Michael laugh outrageously), the same guy who in his first 2 weeks yelled at his chop sticks every meal time(after years of the knife and fork, he'd found it difficult) was the same person who could create such machines- every time they fought he seemed to have come up with some new upgrade- it didn't stop them from blowing up easily (some things are sacred), but it meant that they could do alot more DAMAGE than before.
 
This time he'd programmed the robots to sense his emotions- and his alone. They would act out their attack on the one who would enrage him the most- after he said his patented phrase of course.
 
And so his 5 robots enraged their attack solely one of these... "creatures"... whatever they were. The one on top of Sasha...
 
The creature was taken by suprise and was slammed against the monuments wall causing a large crack to form as 2 of the robots exploded.
"Great..." though Jack "I just damaged a national monument" he sweatdropped as he though of 1000's of Parisians knocking on the temple door in order to get a piece of him.
 
But he'd think about that later as he joined her as she freed Michael and Marie- Jack freeing Lee.
"What the frig are those things?!" growled Michael as the 3 remaining Jack bots encircled them between the creatures.
 
"Interesting... you caught us by suprise young dragon of the wind... but it won't happen again" muttered one of the 6 "things"
 
They could talk?
 
And English no less- with a South English accent?!
 
But then again- was that so unbelievable as a BEAN in China with a southern U.S state accent?
 
My Life is too weird... thought Jack as all of his friends sweatdropped as another started speaking French to Marie... in an Irish accent*.
 
No matter... no matter how strange this was the 5 all knew what to do- they must fight. For it was the only way to get out of this.
 
They readied themselves from battle...
 
Weeeeeooooowwwww Weeeewwwwoooo- it was the police!
 
If they were honest, they had been expecting them sooner than this...
 
The 6 "things" suddenly seemed to decide to call it a day- and disappeared without the teenagers even realising... they all laughed nervously to one another- glancing at the large crack on the opposite wall, the soot and oil everywhere will robot parts strewn across the floor...
 
Okay... how were they going to explain this?
 
"Quick hop on!" hissed Dojo, he was awake!
 
"Dojo!!" Lee cried "Are you okay...?"
 
"Tearful reunions later, climb on!!"
 
He tore through the air at top speeds darting out of the way of the various buildings- narrowly missing the Eiffel tower as he dropped Marie off- so quickly she barely heard the shouts of Byyyyyyeeee as they were all carried away from her.
 
'It couldn't be...' the dragon thought as the children held on for dear life as he sped on 'could it?'
 
Josephine looked  to the sky from her hiding place, as her foes ran away.
 
'Cowards...' she thought to herself, not really sure if she was thinking of the creatures or the people disappearing from her eyes.
 
The creatures? She knew exactly what they were- and she had a big hunch at who sent them too...
 
She gripped her fists in rage as she watched the police surround the monument; just a few hundred yards from where she was standing...
 
They would pay this person... it had been years since they had last met... but the memory of their last memory burned like the scorching sun above within her memory... as if it had happened yesterday...
---
(A/N *- I'm Irish and for my first 3 years of secondary school I learned French... I even recorded myself to practice oral and listening... let me tell you French in my accent is really strange! - I can't do accents well at all... o_0;)
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment