Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - *insert high pitched scream*

Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.

Chapter 11 - *insert high pitched scream*

Chapter 11 - *insert high pitched scream*
Well, did it work?
 
I am sorry my mistress... they got away...the 2 girls were there though as you said... one of which was in battle...we did catch one but I was thrown off by these strange machines...the leader stated scratching his feathered head in frustration.
 
What? The two girls are still alive?
 
Yes... my mistress...I sensed the aura from them...the non dragon was not far... but she also disappeared...
 
The blond female flicked her hair from her face in irritation- she may have only been 13 but her eyes showed the wisdom of someone many times her own age... cruel and sadistic as she was the creature flinched as she moved her hands and waited for the blow...
 
To his suprise she turned to the window and simply murmured "Leave now... they will be coming soon... I will brief you with a new plan later...I'll be living with one of them now and shall be ready to strike when the time is right... Hannibal will not be pleased..." she growled
 
Her minion stopped as he heard his mistress's voice
 
"Oh and tell the others..."
 
"Yes my mistress?"
 
"That if they fail again my punishment will be swift and merciless" she said coldly as she twisted a bright glow within her hands.
 
He nodded and flew into the sky- she watching as he disappeared from sight.
 
Despite the failure she smiled... after all all they had to do according to the prophecy was break the ties of the 2 girls... that didn't necessarily mean death... with this she could have some fun with them...watch them suffer before she struck her knife and twisted it for good measure...
 
She let out a quiet chuckle- as those foolish older monks were in the next room, sleeping...
 
A tingle of anticipation hung in the air... who knew what could happen?
 

 
"What the hell were those things Dojo?" said Michael angrily "And why did they attack us?"
 
"We must wait until we get to the temple"
 
"Why?" asked Sasha innocently as she clung for dear life.
 
"BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY PLACE WE CAN TALK OPENLY YOU FOOL!!" he yelled.
 
Sasha pouted, her feelings slightly hurt- but admittedly it had been a stupid question to ask- it was true there was evil watching them almost everywhere- except perhaps the temple- where objects such as the all seeing eye had trouble looking upon...thanks to Master Fung's last gift in his life...
 
As they enetered the grounds Sasha immediately hopped off and dashed to her Grandfather's room
"Gramps!!" she yelled "Wake up!! Big problem!!"
 
"YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT YOUNG LADY!!"  She heard him screech out from behind the door.
 
In an instant both she and Jack were having their ears twisted by the old monk... Lee and Michael looked shocked and then remembered why he was acting like this... suddenly the teasing Michael had given her didn't seem so funny...
 
"Owwwww" she groaned in pain
 
Jack screaming practically next to her didn't help either- 'Geez he's high pitched' she grumbled to herself
 
"What did I do?" moaned Jack "If this is about me using robots to do our chores I'm sorry!! It seemed like a good idea at the time..."
 
Omi's face blinked and then he yelled "YOU'VE BEEN USING ROBOTS TO DO YOUR CHORES?!"
 
The birds in the air screeched in fright at the outburst of the monk and the yells of the two teenagers.
 
The blond children, partially hidden in the temples shade smiled- until Omi saw them.
 
"NOW SAY HELLO TO OUR GUESTS... AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS THE BOTH OF YOU!! I'll" he cleared his throat "Think of a punishment later"
 
"But grandpa we have something important to tell you!"
 
The old monk frowned "Fine. What is it?" he said breathing unevenly not noticing the squirrel that was heading his way...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment