Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Full summary

Ti- a 17 year old fire bender girl saves a 7 year old waterbender (Ami)... (full summary 1st chapter)

Chapter 1 - Full summary

Chapter 1 - Full summary
She was a 17 year old fire bender. A wanted criminal of her country of birth, hated for her origin by everyone else she's never had any responsibility for anyone outside herself for 5 years.
 
But when she saves a 6 year old water bender from some fire nation soldiers she finds herself at odds with the youngster and at first is unwilling to accept someone else to care for.
 
But through her elemental opposite her eyes are opened to the world around her- through the ugliness her eyes always saw she can now see beauty as the young girl can, and begins to learn to laugh and love all over again.
 
And then she finds the child is the holder of a great secret- one which will turn not just hers- but everyone's world on its head.
 
Particularly when she meets "baldy" and his friends...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's the summary- do you like it? If you do I'll continue with it...
Angsty sort of at the start (it has to be) but it will become uplifting I promise!
 For all its lies, thievery and deceit it is still a beautiful world... work hard and strive to be happy (anonymous)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment