Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Enter Ti

Ti- a 17 year old fire bender girl saves a 7 year old waterbender (Ami)... (full summary 1st chapter)

Chapter 2 - Enter Ti

Chapter 2 - Enter Ti
The girl pulled the hood around her head more tightly in an attempt to cover her face.
 
Her eyes could not be seen, they would expose her for who she was.
 
Such a pure amber colour- they yelled out her nationality to everyone- particularly the way they flared up when she was enraged.
 
Luckily it was raining and getting pretty dark, or she would have seen out of place in this market area of this earth village- the place was pretty much deserted however a part from some hardy customers and some desperate stall owners hoping to catch them.
 
She drew the earth kingdom money from her pockets; it wasn't much but it was all she could earn that day from doing what she usually did- odd jobs. She was skilled at craftship which meant in most of the areas of the land she travelled she could find some work in order to get money to survive.
 
She refused to beg or steal unless she had to, on principle, it was the one thing she could say about herself with pride.
 
Exchanging the money for a loaf of bread and some cheese she shifted her back pack which she carried with her everywhere, it was becoming uncomfortable, and no wonder, she'd travelled through the forest for almost 2 days without stopping.
 
It was time to find somewhere to set up camp.
 
She groaned slightly as she moved herself- she was just starting to realise how tired she actually was.
 It's times like this I wish I was an air bender she thought to herself as she climbed up a rather steep hill in order to reach her destination- a small cave.
 
 No Platypi bear...good she said.
The cave was pretty much well sheltered- but there still were some leaks, so she placed up her tent quickly as she could.
 
Then, removing the bundle of wood she collected earlier from her sac she arranged it in the centre of the cave, surrounding it with stones.
 
She then snapped her fingers and a flame extended across from her index finger.
 You she thought to it are the reason I'm like this... but nonetheless without you still, I wouldn't be alive
 
She sighed as she flicked it into the pile and watched as the flames danced, allowing the warmth to surround her.
 
She looked across from her seat to the mouth of the cave as the storm grew more violent- and to think the day started bright. It mirrored her soul- on the outside a simple calm person could be seen, masking her torment.
 
She'd seen so much in her short life- things she'd never wished to see.
 
Was this her life now? Just surviving from day to day and nothing more?
 
She'd toyed with the idea of suicide before, of course she had- but she wouldn't, that was the coward's way out in her view- no she'd just keep moving until she stopped.
 
The problem was, she had no idea where she was going or what she was looking for.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment