Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - star's whole life...short

yeah...like i said...i'm going to make my bio for my OC, Star Uzumaki. I am going to make it short and easy to catch up with...(since a lot happens to her) i hope u take the time to check it out!

Chapter 1 - star's whole life...short

Chapter 1 - star's whole life...short
okay...Star Uzumaki is Naruto's unknown sister...she was born 3 years before naruto in the Leaf village.(duh) she ran away once her brother was born...but she only got to the forrest outside the village...:( everyone hated her because she is the kyuubi's sister.

she was about 6 when she was attacked by rouge ninja. (in her forrest home underneathe the roots of trees) she was chased by them until she was cornered. they were chasing for the same reason, becaues they think she's evil...
Luckily, Itachi Uchiha ( age 8) was practicing nearby when he heard her scream. he wanted to investigate.
Star had been stabbed in her shoulder with a kunai, and was losing major blood. Itachi appeared before they could strike agian, and flashed his newly learned sharnigan eye. they ran away yelling...and star looked up at itachi..by looking at his face...she knew she was instantly in love...but she looked into his eyes...she was trapped in an unstoppable genjustu.
since he just learned it, he didn't know how to ger her out of it...so he took star to his dad, who wasn't happy. itachi din't know who she was...but his dad did. he ordered itachi to instantly get rid of her once he healed her...but itachi never was the one who listened.
he kept star hidden...and he would visit her everyday in secret. one day, they grew so close...itachi asked star to marry him ( age 12,i know, he wanted to be early.) sadly, she denied, she knew what itachi was planing to do, and ran away the night before...

she wandered into the same forest for a year, till a uchiha member found her..
that's right, sasuke! he never met star, and spyed on her for a long time.sasuke was now in love with her as well. one day, sasuke chased naruto into the forrest...and ran into star. he remained hidden, but watched her, forgetting naruto. then, naruto tackled sasuke to the ground, causing star to notice. she was about to kill them both with her bow and arrows.
kakashi came at the last second, and stopped her before she could shoot. they took her back to the village...and put her in the hospital. after she woke up, she was offered to stay...which she accepted. kakashi trianed her on his spare time...and sasuke still spyed...
once she learned sasuke was her first love's brother, she freaked out. she told sasuke about her past with him, and somehow, the word got out. she was happy cuz no one remembered her, so she stayed near her long lost brother. (wh never knew she existed)

at age 14, itachi found her agian, and took her back...she joined the akatsuki as the second female member...she revived itachi after his fisrt death using forbiden jutsu he taught her.
age 19, she becomes pregneat with his sons. itachi died finally a second time by kakashi...and he never saw his sons. they were married, but once itachi died, it broke the bond...so sasue decided to make his move.
star marries sasuke (who she always liked) and becomes pregneat...but i'm now going to say if it's a boy or girl...not until i type up her FULL story..birth to death...i'll try to do it soon...but as u may know...i am very lazy...there is a lot of stuff missing in here, since the story changes in my mind each week. but anyway..thx for reading...now, if i ever get star's story up...u'll know what i'm talking about:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR
*mew101

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment