Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The cafe

mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)

Chapter 2 - The cafe

Chapter 2 - The cafe
"Sorry I'm late."Nyanko said out of breath as she burst through the doors of the cafe."It's ok Nyanko."Ryou said."Ok.I guess I'll just take over my shift."Nyanko said as she went to the counter.There was someone already waiting.
"I'm sorry.What would you like?"Said Nyanko.The lady pointed to the chocolate cake and said"I would like a peice of that cake.""Oh ok here that'll be $4.00."Nyanko said as she passed her a peice of the cake.The lady handed her the cash and left."Hey Nyanko"Said Lucia."Oh hey!"Replide Nyanko."I heard you were late for work."Lucia said."Yeah I was thanks to school."Nyanko replide.
"Sooo..... what have you been doing lately."Asked Nyanko "not much"Replyde Lucia.

*Just before they close."

Hey lucia wanna sleep over at my place?"Asked Nyanko."Why not."Replyed Lucia.


To be continued!

(Sorry I can't spell the plural thing of reply.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 18, 2008, 6:58:25 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504LOL....sounds exactly like Lcuia ^^

the plural is replied