Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The sleepover.

mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)

Chapter 3 - The sleepover.

Chapter 3 - The sleepover.
They got to Nyanko's house and went straight up to her room."Hey.Were going to watch some tv eat popcorn and tell spooky stories!"Said Nyanko to Lucia."Cool!"Replied Lucia.So they watched there tv and ate the popcorn.They got really tired and fell asleep before the popcorn was done.they lied there and dreamt there dreams.Nyanko woke up.She thought she heard on knock...on the window?"That's impossible!My rooms on the top floor."Nyanko said to herself.She heard the knock again.She looked at the window,There was Minto.Nyanko walked over and opended the window."WE NEED YOUR GUYS HELP!tHERE'S A BIG MONSTER DOWN THERE!"Yelled Minto.Okay we'll be down there in a minute.Minto went to help defeat the monster."Lucia wake up!"Nyanko said to Lucia.Lucia woke up."What? It's midnight!"Said Lucia.We have to transform! Okay!



TBC(To Be Continued)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment