Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - More fighting..

mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)

Chapter 4 - More fighting..

Chapter 4 - More fighting..
(After transforming)"I'll jump out the window.You run out the door!"Said Nyanko.
"Right!Wait.The window?ARE YOU CRAZY?WE'RE ON THE TOP FLOOR YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF!!!"Said Lucia."Hellooo...Snow lepeord!I'll land on my feet."Said Nyanko."Right.."Said Lucia a little embarressed.As she ran down the stairs she heard"Ice Bell,Snow Storm!"Obviously from Nyanko!When she opened the door she saw it.It looked like a....dragoncat?"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"She heard from Nyanko as she hit the ground and bled from her mouth."Nyanko!"Screamed the rest of the girls.
"I'll be alright."Said Nyanko weakly."keep fighting."They all took out there weapons(Except for nyanko who lay on the ground next to a small puddle of blood.)They all attack and defeated the monster.Everyone went back to there houses.Lucia helped Nyanko up the stairs and into bed.(They untransformed first of course..)The next morning Nyanko's parents woke them up.There was dry blood on Nyanko's face from her mouth."How did you start bleeding?"Asked Nyanko's mom.




TBC

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on November 18, 2008, 4:48:56 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504bleh. Blood