Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Having fun while working.

mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)

Chapter 7 - Having fun while working.

Chapter 7 - Having fun while working.
)Nyanko sped around the cafe getting everyine there orders.She then went behind the counter and got people cake and cookies.After that she helped bake....That didn't worrk so well.*BOOM*Was all Lucia and Kaili heard.Nyanko washed out of the kitchen covered in flower."Don't...Say...anything!"Said Nyanko and she went to the changing area to clean herself off.She walked out of the changing room."That was pleasent."She said to nearby Lucia."Yeah I know been there done that."Lucia replied."But hey I enjoy the work here,"Ryou walked by."And him."Said Nyanko.Lucia said."Don't you think he's a little old for you?""I don't think so...and who cares."Nyanko said."Hey tommorow wanna go to the zoo?"Asked Lucia."Sure I love the zoo."Nyanko said and her ears and tail popped out."I get to see more leopards."Nyanko smiled."Yeah you might wanna put those back"Lucia said looking at Nyanko's ears and tail."And don't let the leopards loose again."Nyanko blushed and her ears and tail went away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day ended and everyone went home.The next morning Nyanko met Lucia at the beach.TBC(Sorry if I spelled anything wrong)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment