Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Zoo

mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)

Chapter 8 - The Zoo

Chapter 8 - The Zoo
"Hey!"Nyanko said."Hoi!!"Lucia Answered."TO THE ZOO!!!"Screamed Nyanko scaring a flock of near by seagulls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They aerived at the zoo."Here."Nyanko gave the man at the front her money to enter and met Lucia on the other side."Where to first?"Asked Nyanko."I saw the snow leopards over there.Wanna g--"Lucia said but she didn't finsih before Nyanko ran towards the Leopards.Lucia ran after her."Nya?"Nyanko called to the leopards when she reached the big cage.The leopards answered her call."Grrrr.Rooow"Called a few Leopards.One walked straight over to Nyanko.Nyanko stuck her hand into the cage to touch the leopard."Careful!"Lucia and A zoo helper called.The zoo helper came over in time to see the leopard rubbing against Nyanko's hand and getting Pets."Roooow"It happily called."Wow!That never happens even when the zoo helpers like me stick our hands in..."The zoo helper exclaimed."You definelty have a way with animals.""Yes I do!"Nyanko replied.The zoo keeper walked away."Ok let's go see the wolves!"Nyanko walked toward the wolf Cage."Grrr."Lucia talked to the wolves just as easily as Nyanko had to the leopards."....That wolf looks...."Nyanko trailed off."A parisite!"Lucia Gasped as the wolf suddenly mutaited to about 10 feet taller."GROOOWWLLL!!"It snarled."There is to many people here."Nyanko ran towards the bathrooms to transform.Lucia followed."MEW MEW NYANKO METAMORPHASIS!!"Nyanko yelled as a blast of colour formed around her and her mew suit,ears and tail formed on her."MEW MEW AUTUMN!!"Screamed Luica her ears,tail and mew suit appeared too.They ran out to the wolf cage."SNOW BELL!BLIZZARD!""APPLE BELL!BLAST"They screamed at the same time.Both a red and a white beam surged out of the bells.It hit the wolf it cringed.But it did not die.

TBC(sorry if there are spelling mistakes.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment