Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Cake

mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)

Chapter 10 - Cake

Chapter 10 - Cake
Ok before I start two things: 1. So I don't confuse you Mew Nyanko's normal name has been changed to Itsuki(pronouced It-soo-key)2. I checked swampertgirl's old account and she deleted it.Does anybody know if she has a new one??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaah!" Mew Nyanko Screamed as the wolf's tail knocked her over.Her plan to attack from the back had failed.She jumped back up and Ran to Mew Autumn's side."Apple Bell!BLAST!"Mew Autumn screamed."Snow Sceptre!Hail Storm!"Mew Nyanko screamed.Her attack sent bits of hail and a white blast flying at the wolf.It died.They ran back to the bathrooms to change back into their normal selves.Itsuki looked down at her watch"Lucia!We have to go work at the cafe!!"They ran to the cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itsuki walked out of the changing room in her grey waitress uniform.Lucia was bringing food to someone at table number five, but she was balancing to many things on her tray and a plate with a slice of strawberry cheesecake fell.Itsuki dived and slid on her stomach to catch it.Luckily the cake stayed on the plate and Itsuki caught it.The woman at the table laughed and clapped."I like your enthusiasm!I'll come her again and bring my friends!"She said.Itsuki got up and brushed her self off and went to help another table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*That night*

"I have alot of homework so I have to leave now but I will see you all tomorrow!"Itsuki called to everyone.Just before she closed the door Lucia ran up to her with a piece of Itsuki's favourite cake,Triple choclate fudge!"Here, it's from all of us for saving that peice of cake today and getting more customers!"Lucia told her."Thanks!"Itsuki glady excepted it and started walking home, still in her waitress uniform.

TBC

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment