Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How they found me.

Not including Nyanko new mews!

Chapter 2 - How they found me.

Chapter 2 - How they found me.
"I wasn't found second like Minto I was found last.It went like this:I was out strolling when this random guy with green hair showed up something was following him.It looked like a...mutant parrot?It was just about to try to kill me when a girl in pink showed up and attacked it.All I heard was.""Triple candy attack."From the girl as a pink blast from the wand she held out hit the mutant parrot."Run!"She yelled and I turned to run but the mutant parrot swiped at me and ripped my shirt before I had a chance to turn."You have a mew mark?"The girl asked."You mean my birthmark?"I responeded."That's no birth mark it's a mew mark!Zack said this might happen.So I have this in my pocket."She's says and passes is me what looks to be a pendant."You should know what to do."She said.I nodded "Mew Mew Riamu metamorphasis!"I screamed and transformed."Lime wand"I yelled as a green wand formed in my hands."Lime wand,sour hit!"I yelled."What's that gonna do?"The green haired boy asked.Then the green blast apeared from my wand.It hit the mutant parrot and it vanished."Damn"The green haired boy said madly and dissapeared."By the way I'm Mew Kyandi or Okashi.Your a mew mew too you can work at cafe mew mew with us."She said."I'm Mew Riamu or Kenran.Wait...`us`?"I asked."Yeah there's five of us mew mews including you."She said."Oh."I responded."Let's untransform!"I said.So we did."I'll get Zack to get you your waitress outfit.He had a feeling you would be mew Lime like you are so your waitress outfit is neon green"She said."Cool!"I said.
So That's how I was found.Tune in for more of us in the next chapter!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment