Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meeting the white rabbit and down the rabbit hole

gfegdf

Chapter 1 - meeting the white rabbit and down the rabbit hole

Chapter 1 - meeting the white rabbit and down the rabbit hole
Alice,who was a little girl was sitting by her mother listening to her read a big book out loud to her."Why do i have to listen to my mom read me a book about stuff just to get me ready for school?"Alice said as she held Tod,her little black kitten.Tod looked up at her and mewed."Yeah,im getting bored of listening to my mom to."Finally Alice had an idea.While her mom kept reading,she sneaked away carrying Tod."I'm glad mom didn't catch us,right Tod?"Tod looked up at her and mewed.After a couple minutes she sat by a fast moving stream and set Tod down then layed onto the grass.Tod looked around till she saw a white rabbit wearing a petticoat and looking at a watch. "Oh dear i'm gonna be late."The rabbit said as he hopped off quickly.Tod ran over to Alice and mewed."What is it Tod?"Alice said.Tod mewed and pointed down the path.Alice got up with Tod in her arms and ran down the path till she saw a white fluffy tail dissepear down a large hole.Alice set Tod down and walked over to the hole.She lost her grip and fell down.Tod,not knowing what to do,just looked down the hole at Alice as she dissepeared.Finally after a few minutes of falling fast,she slowed down and gently floated.Alice looked around at all the queer and strange things."My,what a strange place to keep stuff."Alice said as she flipped upside down and landed in a hallway.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment