Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro- Lord Dramos

My first story (on here) I know the story isn't good but plz be nice and comment

Chapter 1 - Intro- Lord Dramos

Chapter 1 - Intro- Lord Dramos
Lord Dramos is the ruler of the Demon realm, a land further below Hell, he became ruler sometime after Arther Hems the most, recent demon slayer of Earth, had banished him to the Demon realm for trying to conqer Earth. For that reson he dispised Arther with great intensity and promised him that he wil mutilate his next child. "O lord",said Nathon, Dramos' loyal servent,"I have good news". Get on with it!" Said Dramos dispicibly."Arther has trained his son well and I have a plan to go to earth." Nathon said with an evil grin on his face."What is it?" questioned Dramos. "I set the portal in the Crimson tunnel" "the portal doesen't work!" Interupted Dramos. "But this time I can crash the demon train into the portal then all you half to do is go thrugh it!" "Arther will send his son to stop us," Said quite discruntled." Not to worry," exclaimed nathon,"I have a plan for the little human!" "Everything is set up," nathon said happily,"all we half to do set the bait!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ericka on June 28, 2007, 7:27:17 AM

ericka on
Comment Deleted

mikepattonfan1 on June 28, 2007, 1:57:57 PM

mikepattonfan1 on
mikepattonfan1Well there is more to this but i Quit Typing Because I wanted To finish the entire story Before putting it anywhere. I don't know why i Didn't Delete It