Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Not-So-Secret Diary of Karasu

This is a funny little... thing that Karasu_hiei-girl and I wrote one weekend together when we got bored. If you like humor, you'll like this!

Chapter 1 - The Not-So-Secret Diary of Karasu

Chapter 1 - The Not-So-Secret Diary of Karasu


“The not-so-secret diary of Karasu” (Inspired by “The Very Secret Diary of Hiei-Sama.”) (No relation to the male Karasu… A female, otherwise known as “The Hiei Stalker.”)



Daye 1:

I learned just to wriet in diray… Wait… What did I wrieet now just?



Day 1 (Revised): It appreas that I messed up in my writing… Damn it! I still can't spell!



Day B:

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this… Handwriting a little better. I'm hungry. Hungry hungry hungry…



Day 7… I think:

Grandpa fell in pile of dung today… I laughed very hard in his expense. That is, until he died… Not because of the poo, though. Gonna blame it on this Naraku person. He stole my crystal! That prick! Well… I'm hungry. Cookies!



Day O:

I think I'm doing this numbering thing all-wrong… Oh well. Got lost in the forest today. Rammed a dude into a tree just because I was bored. Oh my gosh! I found a sexy shorty today! Sexy sexy sexy! He was napping at the time… in a tree. Using my big, smart intellujunce, I carefully examined the situation and… threw a rock at him. He fell out the tree and started cussing me out, so I grabbed him and dragged him away. His hair is black and spiky. I like black and spiky. I tried to touch it but it stabbed me! And then he tried to stab me with his sexy katana, so I just took it from him. I was like, “You're so cute!” and he was like, “Hn.” Oh it was sooooo adorable! Eww! Someone smack me for being so joyous! Eww! (Wipes tongue rapidly) Whoever finds this smack me!



Day “Who cares:”

Drug Sexy Shorty to a secret place… Not very secret for long. Busted by the cops. Stupid cops. Just when things were getting good. I almost got him to talk! He opened his mouth to say something to me until those stugit cops ran in and ruined the moment! I bet it was going to be something romantic, too! Oh well, I took him hostage and held his sword to his neck… His sword. I stole it. Hee-hee… He was like, “Well so much for Sexy Shorty,” and I was like, “He talked! Yay! He loves his pet name!” Even if it was sarcasm, it was still very cute! Then, I transformed into “Super Wom--“Uhh, I mean “Super…” Uhh… Dragon Girl… I mean woman! Dragon Woman! Dang it! You get the point! Anyway, I grabbed him and we flew into the sunset together while he was cussing at me and trying to kill me. It was so romantic. He stabbed me with his hair though. That hurt…



Day 1 (again):

I was numbering the days all wrong! Sexy Shorty taught me how to count. (I forced him to) So, back to Day 1… I'm hungry. Where's Hiei? I'm bored. Hiei! Where'd he go?









Day 2:

Turns out, he ran away. Had to go find him and smack him around a few times. He's so cute when he's in pain! I looked into those sexy crimson eyes and… stomped on his stuff! Though that's a little too harsh for being lost 5 minutes… O well, he deserved it. I got to hear him squeal!!! I almost fainted from the cuteness and the sexy squeal! Wait… if it was only 5 minutes later, then this is still day 1… again… Oh forget it! I found the crystal thief! We almost killed each other. She started it! She stole my crystal! Trying to blame it on this Naraku guy. Yeah right. I'm too smart for that. I'm intellujunt. Stupid shape-shifter!



The real day 2, I guess:

Turns out she's my sister… oops. Betcha didn't know that did ya? Ha! HA! Well… I didn't either. Leave me alone! So what! Anyway, now we have to find the sacred jewel shards… and Naraku… and our father… and Hiei because he just ran away again! Hiei! You get back here or I'll… Grapes! I'm hungry. What was I saying before that? Oh well.



Day 3:

Finally remembered what I was going to do. Gotta go find Hiei.



Day 4:

I'm hungry.



Day 5:

I finally found Hiei after forgetting about 10 times. He lives in the future! Just like what's-her-name who's bound in my sister because of my crystal that Naraku bound them together with because he's stupid and I'm gonna kill him for it! Wow, that's a mouth full. Ow, my hand is cramping up! Ow!



Day 5 (Later):

Hand feels better now. Lost my train of thought. Whose diary is this?



Day 6:

Oops, accidentally been writing in Hiei's diary. Now he knows I read it. Darn it! Now he's gonna hide it! Where's mine? Hiei! Give me my diary!



Day…

Lost my diary for a long time. Hiei had it. He read it all, and then he smacked me. I made him forget it all by using my telepathic powers, but I accidentally overdid it and gave him amnesia. I had a little fun with him though. I told him I was his wife. Yay me! Well, forget the diary! I have a husband! Bye-bye.



*Well, did they ever find Naraku? Or their father? Or the Sacred Jewel? And will Hiei ever get his memory back before waking up with a son and wife he didn't know he had. The world may never know. *

The End

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yuyu101 on July 22, 2006, 11:58:45 PM

yuyu101 on
yuyu101Poor Hiei, lol! That was so funny!

moppythemagicalmopdog on April 15, 2006, 7:19:59 PM

moppythemagicalmopdog on
moppythemagicalmopdogi get the impression that Naraku isn't very bright. she cant count, spell and she writes in he wrong diary. But Hiei has it worse, i suppose. gr8 story.

mandy94t on April 14, 2006, 10:44:26 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tP.S.
Hiei,you do know that diaries are for sissy girls,right?Journals are different.
Hiei:*starts cussing me out*
Me:Jigoku ni otosu...

Jaganshi_Sakura on April 11, 2006, 7:09:13 AM

Jaganshi_Sakura on
Jaganshi_Sakura*cracks up* XDXD

mandy94t on March 17, 2006, 4:23:19 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tomg.....awkward...writing in Hiei's diary?I thought I was retarded...

Jozie-Chan on March 7, 2006, 10:44:48 AM

Jozie-Chan on
Jozie-Chanomg...when i started reading this, i thought, whoa it's like my long lost twin. i'm exactly like that. I SHOULD KEEP A DIARY!!
Pyre: if you had a diary, you'd probably eat it...
me:..good point...

keera_punked_out on December 22, 2005, 12:53:30 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outIt sounds liek something Hiei would do. :D You should make his have kids!

Karasu_hiei-girl on December 17, 2005, 8:51:10 AM

Karasu_hiei-girl on
Karasu_hiei-girlLol! Hiei got so mad at me for that! But it was down right funny! *Favs*

Liedetector16 on December 14, 2005, 9:18:31 PM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector16O.o wow..... that was scary. I don't know who to feel bad for: Karasu or Hiei.