Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Zelda Obsessed!

I thought this would be funny since many of my friends (Including myself) are Zelda fans on here. Please review and comment.

Chapter 1 - Zelda Obsessed!

Chapter 1 - Zelda Obsessed!


(I am not sure if anyone has written anything like this already or not, so I apologize if I have plagiarized. If it wasn't already written, then enjoy!)



You might be addicted to Zelda if:



You get a horse and name it Epona (even if it's a stuffed animal.)

You call yourself Link's girl (or boy in yaoi cases.)

You have Zelda, Link, Epona, Fairy, etc. in your user name. (LOL!)

You refer to any boss as Ganondorf. (I did this myself just a few minutes ago playing Mario Bros. ^_^)

You draw three triangles on your hand and go up to a bully yelling, “Don't mess with me! I have the Triforce of Power!”

You get your butt whooped for #5.

You get suspended for #5 by doing this around a principal.

You get sent to the mental institute for #5 when your parents find out.

You find a tunic being part of your daily wardrobe.

You buy a sword and call it The Master Sword.

You call yourself Link with that sword and run around like your all-that.

You dream about defeating Ganondorf in the land of Hyrule. (Even worse if you are Link in the dream.)

You try to transform into Sheik, but nothing happens.

You try to transform into Sheik and SOMETHING happens! (Not sure what that something is, but you know it happened. You took it to court.)

You constantly think you're holding a controller in your hand.

You claim to have a fairy named Navi.

You talk to this fairy in class when you're bored.

You find yourself in the principal's office for #17.

You find yourself in a strait jacket after #18.

You wake up and it's all a dream, so you sigh and run to your Game Cube. You have no time to waste! Must defeat Ganondorf for the 10, 000th time!
[/list]


I hope you like it! ^_^ Please comment!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hihachi17 on May 24, 2008, 6:46:38 PM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17cool so i am zelda obsessed

BrokenMoonScar on January 26, 2007, 6:52:56 AM

BrokenMoonScar on
BrokenMoonScarLOL!!! My Friend is sooo a Zelda obsessive! Me too but who cares! My other friend's neice Pretends SHE is Link, my friend is Zelda(sometimes Midna), and her mom is Midna (sometimes Zelda)(kid imagining this is 3 Years old)


HA!! *Favs!*

Inuyashas_mate on April 28, 2006, 1:09:11 PM

Inuyashas_mate on
Inuyashas_matewow... Besides the striaght jacket one, I seriosly have done all the rest! Hillarious!

-InuDani^-^

Liedetector16 on April 1, 2006, 1:10:51 PM

Liedetector16 on
Liedetector1614 I think is the funniest! ^ ^ Never actually happened to me, but hey, I'm sure it's happened to someone! I've always wanted a master sword..... and if I ever did get a horse, I would call it Epona. ^ ^ Funny!

bluefairy421 on March 2, 2006, 7:36:58 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421Number three obviously applies to me considering I have "fairy" in my username and "zelda" in my email! lol This is cute!

Blue Fairy

zelda_girl on December 23, 2005, 6:40:59 AM

zelda_girl on
zelda_girl^_^' *heh* thats soooo funny!!!!
when my daddy saw this he was like that is sooo perfect for you! lol

keera_punked_out on December 22, 2005, 12:57:40 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI name my cats after Yu Yu Hakusho (Yukina and her mother, Keiko) Does that count?

keera_punked_out on December 22, 2005, 12:56:24 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outVery good. I can so picture myself doing any of these things.

zelda41 on December 20, 2005, 2:07:28 PM

zelda41 on
zelda41LOL yeah i did seriously draw a picture of the triforse on my hand but i didnt go up to anyone saying i had it lol favez