Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ways to annoy Karasu

Includes ways to annoy Hiei. I got bored and decided to submit some humor. Some may be easier to understand if you know the story.

Chapter 2 - Ways to annoy Karasu

Chapter 2 - Ways to annoy Karasu


Ways to annoy Karasu:



Run up and slap her for no apparent reason.

Touch her. (Hates skin contact with other people.)

Yell at her.

Call Hiei “Sexy Shorty.” (That's her nickname for him.)

Take away her Red Bull. (Or whatever energy drink she has.)

Look at her while she's crying. (If she cries.)

Tell her that Hiei is having affairs with Inuyasha and Kurama.

Watch the effects of #7 and duck from flying objects.

Get into a competition with her over Hiei. (Very competitive)

Tell her that her telekinetic mind-control powers are useless— when she has you up in the air! O.o

Make her bored. (She may resort to torturing you until killing you… in unspoken ways.)

Tell her, “You can't rape the willing.” She'll accept the challenge.

Tell her she's wrong when she knows she's right.

Prove her wrong and watch her explode when she finds out you were right and she was actually wrong.

Tell her she's pregnant while she's on her period. (She's dense. She'll believe it.)

Make her eat a taco.

Try to calm her down when she's mad.

Grab or stab her feet.

Place an egg behind her so she'll think she laid it. (She is a dragon.)

Watch the effects of #19 as she goes ballistic, and laugh at her.

When she finds out that it was a joke, RUN! (Actually, I think running would be pointless. She can control your mind so you'll stop in your tracks. You wouldn't get very far.)

Since you can't run, and if you're a shape-shifter, change into Hiei. (Well, never mind. You'd get raped.)

Since you can't get away, just kiss your @$$ goodbye. -_-

Cause her to forget what she was doing.

Ask her to count something.

Give her chemistry or history homework.

Tell her Hiei died. (She'd have a heart attack… after killing you to take out her frustration.)

Tell her she's not freakin' adorable.

Make her meet a guy hotter than Hiei. (Cough Reaper cough)*

Try to teach her how to whistle. (It's impossible.)

Confuse her with distinguishing colors. (She's practically colorblind.)
[/list]
.

.

.

.

.

*R.E.A.P.E.R is a story by Linally. Awesome story. I would recommend reading it.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on June 20, 2006, 7:21:52 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644ah ha! she really would believe that she was pregnant on her period! lol

Karasu_hiei-girl on May 17, 2006, 4:25:10 AM

Karasu_hiei-girl on
Karasu_hiei-girlyeah right you guys can just stop looking at me like i just slapped and raped all ya'll momma's ok?! *sticks tongue out and walks away shaking booty*

Living_Dead_Girl on April 14, 2006, 10:57:00 PM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlI like tacos..... Your mama's so ugly, that she had you for a kid. Time to start running now, but no without stealing the sexy shorty first. hehe... 'rape' is a huge inside joke with me and a bunch of freinds. I'm gonna rape you ^^

mandy94t on April 14, 2006, 10:29:58 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94thahaha.I got one.Hey,Karasu,yo mamma was a Komodo Dragon!
Karasu:wtf?