Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ways to annoy Inuyasha

Includes ways to annoy Hiei. I got bored and decided to submit some humor. Some may be easier to understand if you know the story.

Chapter 4 - Ways to annoy Inuyasha

Chapter 4 - Ways to annoy Inuyasha


Ways to annoy Inuyasha:



Tell him you sold Kagome for a dollar at the corner to a prostitute. (And no I didn't mean a pimp. O.o) Whoa… scary.

Switch his clothes with Hiei's.

Watch the results of #2 as they attempt to kill each other.

Have Karasu control his mind to rape Sango.

Have Sesshomaru rape him. (He has a freaky third leg!)

Make him go to school. (He'd be absolutely clueless.)

Give him a Furby.

Watch the results of #7 as he beats it against a wall.

Give him what he thinks is Ramen noodles, but really it's a bowl of worms. (Tee hee…)

Throw a rabid squirrel at him.

Ask him why he has deep feelings toward Kirara.

After #11, throw Kirara in his face while there's catnip on Inuyasha's head.

Replace Tetsusaiga with a stick while he's sleeping. (Then call him stick boy.)

Tell him that Koga took Kikyo, Kagome, AND Mikita. O.O (Koga's pimpin')

Tell him that Sesshomaru touched Kagome inappropriately.

Tell Sesshomaru that Inuyasha touched Mikita inappropriately. (He actually did. O.o)

Watch the results of #15 and #16 as they fight to protect the girls.

Tell him that Shippo molested Kagome. Now that's weird.

Tickle his nose with catnip. (Uhh… not a cat) O.o

Call him a hot dog.

Ask him if he's as big as his brother. (Not with that third leg.)

Tell him that Kikyo was actually a hermaphrodite. (A guy/girl?! Always knew she/he/it was creepy.)

Of course, calling him a cat would make him mad. That one's been told. I'm just restating the obvious.

Stick his head in a toilet and tell him to drink it like normal dogs. Then flush. Swirly!

Have Buyo pee on Kagome's carpet and blame it on Inuyasha.

Watch the results of #25 as Kagome's mom chases him with a broom.

Ask him why he can't decide between a dead corpse, a dumb blonde with black hair, and a psychopathic wolf. (Some variety there.)

Throw a rock (or even a knife or dagger) and point to Kagome. She did it!

Watch and laugh at the results of #28.

Run for your life after #29 because he knows it's you.
[/list]


Talk about random huh? All off the top of my head. (With the help of Karasu_Hiei-girl.)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on June 20, 2006, 7:37:01 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644 a dumb blonde with black hair! lmao lmao lmao!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooooo funny, she IS kinda stupid though. lol luv it! =^_^=

Jaganshi_Sakura on April 22, 2006, 9:33:23 AM

Jaganshi_Sakura on
Jaganshi_SakuraXD psychopathic wolf XD

kikyo_lover2008 on April 18, 2006, 1:07:18 AM

kikyo_lover2008 on
kikyo_lover2008WTF!!!!!...... kikyo is not a hermaphrodite!!!!!!!!.......*runs at you with a pickle*

mandy94t on April 14, 2006, 10:37:22 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94thehehehe...I got one.Hey,Inuyasha,Kikyo's my pal's mom.
Inuyasha:WTF?
Me:It true!
Inuyasha:Yeah,right.
Me:Well,that went well.Here.*gives Inu camera*
Inuyasha:Huh?*presses button with camera in front of face*AHHH!!!I'M F***IN BLIND!
Me:Oops.Sarcasm off.