Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Beginning

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 1 - The New Beginning

Chapter 1 - The New Beginning


Deceiver's Stone: The Second Season!



I know it's been a long wait, but I have a chapter finally! It's guaranteed to be as random and humorous as the first season. I'd like to thank all the readers and supporters of my story, and I hope (and know) you'll read the second season as well. Enjoy. ^__^



.

The New Beginning



(A once lit up sky loses its joy to melancholy clouds; mysterious clouds, and nothing is known of the particular reasons behind it. The wind blows the trees and creates a fearful sound. Above and among the clouds, the moon becomes concealed within, left to shine no longer. Who was behind this? Why was this happening, and who was this happening to? A figure in the dark was found, yet difficult to perceive, as its blood-red, crimson eyes shone through the black enclosure. A terrible growl like that of a wolf escaped the figure, and from its direction flew gallons of blood as if a victim had just been killed in that instant. Suddenly awakened from these horrifying images, a girl with wavy brown hair jumped out of her sleep and sat up in her bed with a startled gasp. Her breathing was quick and narrow, and the fear in her deep blue eyes was apparent. Once she looked around her room and realized what had happened, she sighed with relief and placed her hand upon her chest. She then looked over at her Bible next to her bed upon her nightstand, putting her hand on its cover that contained the name “Okashi” written on the lower, right-hand side. Feeling relaxed once again, she laid her head back down upon her pillow and peacefully shut her eyes. Back in the Feudal Era, Sango and Miroku adjust to their marriage. Miroku is excited and impatient as he eagerly bugs Sango about, well it's obvious)

Miroku: Will you bear my children now?

Sango: (blushes) Well, I… I'm just not ready yet.

Miroku: Awww. Why not? We're married now.

(He puts his hand on her butt and—SMACK!)

Miroku: What'd you do that for?! I'm your husband! I'm allowed to do that!

Sango: Sorry. It's a habit. I…Wait a second! “Allowed” to do it?! Nuh-uh! Not unless I say so.

Miroku: Aww…(Whisper) Damn.

Shippo: Where's Kagome?

Miroku: She went back to school, I believe.

(Leona walks up.)

Leona: Well, I'd better get back to the future. Lutious is probably looking for me.

(At that moment, a blast of smoke appears with a figure, much like when Leona had appeared.)

Leona: What did I tell you?

(A young man with long, silvery-white hair emerges from the smoke. Two thick black streaks were in the front of his hair and he was wearing a futuristic outfit unfamiliar to them. He was coughing while walking toward Leona, due to the smoke from the time teleportation device's effects.)

Leona: Lutious dear, I was just about to come back. You didn't have to come after me.

(Lutious coughs a couple more times and takes a deep breath.)

Lutious: Leona! Our era's been taken over by some creep!

Leona: What?! Who?!

Lutious: I'm not sure, but I got out of there as soon as I could. He's powerful and dangerous.

Leona: Why'd you run away? Why didn't you stay and fight?

Lutious: I'm a pacifist, okay?

Leona: (Sigh) We'll have to fix that, now won't we? Come on, let's go. See ya Miroku.

Miroku: See ya.

(Lutious and Leona leave for the future after Leona presses the button on their watch— the time traveling device.)

Sango: I wonder who took over the future?

Miroku: I don't know, but I wish I knew.

(Then they see Karasu coming toward them happily with a handful— or armful— of gifts. Hiei follows behind her with the same, annoyed look on his face.)

Shippo: Where'd you get all those toys?

Karasu: Hiei bought them for me at the gift shop.

Hiei: Yeah, after someone used her telekinetic tricks to steal my wallet.

Karasu: Well duh, it was me Hiei. Jee, you are so clueless sometimes.

Hiei: (Sigh) Why do I even try?

Karasu: It's the least you could do after making me start my period, you know!

Miroku: Ohhhh! Someone's grouchy today.

Karasu: I'm not grouchy!

(Miroku sinks back from this.)

Miroku: Okay.

Hiei: Come on Karasu. You need to lie down and rest. It'll ease the pain.

Karasu: You're not the boss of me!

Hiei: I'll let you rub my abs.

Karasu: Okay.

(As Karasu walks off, Hiei follows behind and softly says:)

Hiei: It'll put me to sleep anyway, as long as she stays in the boundaries.

Miroku: They're not even married and he has her trained well.

Sango: And what do you mean by that?

(Sango glares at Miroku for this statement and he gets a sweat drop.)

Miroku: (Nervous giggle) Nothing.

(Inuyasha sits up in a tree and thinks of all the things Mikita said to him. “You love the mortal, not me,” he remembered her tell him. “We can never be together Inuyasha, no matter how much we desire it.” He then remembered the moment she died and what she said before moving on. “The two of you can be together now.” All these words rolled around in his head as he closed his eyes, feeling the gentle breeze flow through his hair. As the wind ceased to blow, he could hear the faint sound of something constant: Tick…tick…tick…He opened his eyes and focused them on the watch around his wrist- the watch that Kagome gave to him.)

Inuyasha: …Kagome.

(The city of Tokyo was in a great burst of excitement. Traffic was bumper-to-bumper as parents hustled to get their children to school. Kagome used her typical mode of transportation: walking. As she approached the school, she was greeted by her three closest friends.)

Friend: Hey, Kagome! You're here!

Kagome: Yeah, and I'm ready for a fresh start.

Friend: So you're feeling better then?

(Kagome stretched her arms in the air.)

Kagome: Much better.

Friend: You still have a lot of catching up to do.

Kagome: I can handle it.

(In her math class, a complicated equation was written on the board.)

Teacher: All right. Who wants to give this one a try?
(Kagome appeared disappointed, seeing as she was proven wrong.)

Kagome: Not me.

(She laid her head down on the desk.)

Kagome: Aww…

(The bell rang to change classes and Kagome was soon rushing through the halls. One arm was swinging freely at her side, and the bracelet that she was wearing slid off her wrist as her arm swung back. The bracelet— the one that read, “SPIRIT”— glided across the floor and collided into another girls shoe. Kagome soon heard:)

Girl: Excuse me…

(Kagome stopped and turned around.)

Girl: You dropped this.

(Kagome approached the girl and her bracelet was returned to her.)

Kagome: Thank you…

(She looked into the girl's bright blue eyes and noticed something familiar.)

Kagome: …Mikita.

Girl: Huh?

(Kagome soon snapped out of her daze.)

Kagome: I'm sorry. It's just that you look a bit… familiar.

(She then focused on the girl's brown wavy hair.)

Girl: I don't see how. I just move here.

Kagome: Oh. I'm Kagome. What's your name?

Girl: I'm Okashi.

Kagome: Nice to meet you Okashi. If you need anything, just let me know.

Okashi: Thanks Kagome.

(Tardy bell rings.)

Kagome: Oh no! We're late! I was trying to avoid that, and I got you into it too.

Okashi: Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.

(Okashi had a sweet smile and a gentle disposition that easily earned Kagome's trust. It was an instant friendship right from the start. As we check in with the others in the Feudal Era, Karasu is sitting and thinking in deep concentration.)

Karasu: I miss Miki…and I didn't even get to know Leona all that well.

Miroku: Leona's fine.

Karasu: She is?

Miroku: Yeah. She's -

Karasu: Wait a minute! I thought you died too!

Hiei: Late reaction.

Miroku: Yes I did in a way. Our souls relocated in the year 3000. We talked it over and -

Karasu: Blah, blah, blah short version please?

Miroku: (Talking fast) She met Lutious and I got Sango back and now we're married.

Karasu: I have two questions. One: How did she ever decide to marry you? And two: How did you get here from the future anyway? Did you find some other well?

Miroku: (Shows his watch) In the future, they invented time travel to different eras and -

Karasu: Ow!

(Miroku is interrupted by Karasu once again, and he looks over to see her lie down, curled up with her head rested in Hiei's lap.)
Karasu: Can I die yet?
(Hiei rolls his eyes and gently rubs the spot behind her ear, making her smile.)

Karasu: Never mind.

(After a couple seconds, she falls asleep as her hands and legs twitch.)

Hiei: There. I solved your problem for you. To bad it wears off in no time.

Miroku: Wow! How do you do that!?

(Miroku gently scratches behind Sango's ear, but this ceases to phase her. She just looks at him like he's an idiot.)

Sango: Nice try, Miroku.

Hiei: It may not work on everyone. It's Karasu's “spot”.

Miroku: I know Sango's spot.

(Miroku gropes Sango and, as usual, he gets smacked.)
Miroku: Nope. That's not it.

Sango: I bet I know yours.

(Sango sits behind Miroku and massages his shoulders.)

Miroku: Ahh, a massage. Who wouldn't enjoy that?




Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on May 23, 2006, 8:29:10 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644me luv me luv! this is so good!

VahnTheWhiteDragon on May 16, 2006, 4:50:08 AM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonEEEEE!!! yay!! second story! this is awosme ^^

keera_punked_out on May 14, 2006, 10:06:00 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLMAO! Miroku is me! In the end! I lurve massages. ^_^ I couldn't quit laughing! *locks Kari in a closet* I wuv you Hiei... *Takes Karasu's place* YAY!

Fluffy_fan4774 on May 14, 2006, 10:02:30 AM

Fluffy_fan4774 on
Fluffy_fan4774^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW SEASON XD can't wait until the next chappie. ^_^; sadly thats all I got. I wasted all my useful comments on the last season *whistling* ^_^

Inuyashalover12 on May 14, 2006, 7:51:23 AM

Inuyashalover12 on
Inuyashalover12next chapter,next chapter plzzz!!!i love this..loved the frst season...^^which is funny Blanca is a reincarnation and Mikita has one...lol XDi'll shut up now

mandy94t on May 14, 2006, 6:09:40 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tI wouldn't.I had the same thought of Mikita having a reincarnation.this is gonna be awesome!