Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Recurring Nightmares

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 5 - Recurring Nightmares

Chapter 5 - Recurring Nightmares






Recurring nightmares






----





(The overall atmosphere darkened over her as she felt her way through the gloomy forest. The only thing she spotted was a pair of dark red eyes shimmering in the distance. They were calling her; waiting for her to appear. Okashi approached them cautiously, yet drawn in by their force. No sounds escaped her mouth, but the sounds of the creatures growling sounded dominant and luring. She approached the crimson-eyed creature, the wolf that was signaling her, only to find that when she gazed into the wolfs eyes, she was frozen and unable to move. After staring into the eyes of malevolence for a short time, the red hue flashed into her eyes as well, consuming her, making her fall limp to the cold ground below her feet. Suddenly she awakened to the sound of her mother knocking on her bedroom door.)





Mother: Okashi. Honey, you have a phone call.





(Okashi sat up, rubbing her weary eyes, and her mother entered the room.)





Mother: You have to stop sleeping so late or youll be too lazy to get up for church on Sundays.





Okashi: I know. I just& got sucked into a long dream. Thats all.





(Her mother handed her the phone.)





Mother: Its your friend Kagome from school.





(The mother walked out of the room and Okashi answered the phone.)





Okashi: Hello?





Kagome: Hi. You sure sleep late, dont you? I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to sleep over tomorrow night at my house if its okay with your mother.





Okashi: Sure! That sounds great! Ill go ask my mom.





(Kagome decides to go back to the Feudal Era to check up on things before Okashi visits her the next day. When she arrived there, everyone was acting strange. Karasu was running around and singing:)





Karasu: Ive got skeletons in my closet and I dont know if no one knows it&





Kagome: Huh? That song& Its Eminem. How did she hear Eminem in this era? There are no radio signals here.





(Suddenly it hit her.)





Kagome: My radio!





(Inuyasha walked by her singing:)





Inuyasha: Dont know how I got this way. I know its not all right, so Im breaking the habit. Im breaking the habit tonight.





(Miroku ran by her frantically and yelling:)





Miroku: SINS!





(And Shippo came up to her and embraced her saying:)





Shippo: Hey Kagome. How the frack are ya?





Kagome: Shippo! Whered you hear that?





Shippo: Your radio. This awesome guy sang it.





Kagome: Oh no. Well, dont say that word. Its bad.





Shippo: What word? frack?





Kagome: Yes! That word! Dont say it!





(Shippo jumped out of Kagomes arms as he saw Hiei walking by talking to himself.)





Hiei: No more love! It wont get out of my head! GAH!





(Kagome stopped Hiei and grabbed his shoulders.)





Kagome: Wheres the radio and how many people heard it?





Hiei: Uhh, I dont know and everybody.





Kagome: Oh no! This is not good.





Hiei: Youre telling me. That radio is evil.





(Hiei walked off talking to himself again.)





Hiei: No more love& no more love&





(Kagome saw Sango sitting by the radio and looking at it curiously. Kagome ran over to her.)





Kagome: The radio! You have it Sango!





Sango: Yeah but it wont work anymore.





Kagome: The batteries must be dead.





(Kagome was a little relieved to hear that. Miroku was sitting nearby under a tree acting all schizophrenic, and Kagome was curious of what his problem was.)





Kagome: Why is Miroku acting all weird?





Sango: He was talking about trying to be pure and not grope Buddha. Last night he said something about Buddha wanting to get something tight, whatever that meant.





Kagome: (Slaps forehead) Oh boy&





(Kagome and Sango approached Miroku, and he looked up at them.)





Miroku: Kagome& theres a female Buddha& and I cant grope her.





Kagome: Miroku, the song said booty, not Buddha.





Miroku: Booty?





(Miroku thought about this for a moment and smiled real big.)





Miroku: It all makes sense now!





(He jumped up and groped Sango, and of courseSmack!)





Miroku: I understand now! Yeah! And Sango& you really need to get it tight.





Sango: What! (Smack!)





Miroku: Good grief woman! That really burns!





Sango: Well stop invading my space you pervert!





Miroku: But Im your husband.





Sango: I wear the pants in this relationship.





Miroku: Uhh& technically, you dont wear pants& and neither do I.





Sango: (Sigh) Its a metaphor.





Hiei: That was a Karasu moment.





Karasu: F this and F that& Huh? Did you say something?





Hiei: Nope.





Karasu: Okay.





(Karasu went back to imitating Eminem, and Kagome shook her head.)





Kagome: That Eminem song and those other songs that I recorded were an accident. I was just going to record that one melody for Miroku and Sangos date, but I ended up forgetting to push stop and going off to do something else.





Inuyasha: That one song is pretty cool though, the one by the park people.





Kagome: Thats Linkin Park, and theyre okay I guess.





(She picked up her radio.)





Kagome: I forgot to take this back with me last time.





Inuyasha: Where are you going this time?





Kagome: I have a friend coming over tomorrow night to sleep over, so I have to go home and clean up my room. Ill be back in a couple of days.





(Suddenly, Leona and Lutious poofed in from the future in that moment and everyone turned their attention to them.)





Leona: Guys! (Cough) Damn smoke. Listen! Tsuyoku has completely destroyed the future! Everythings ruined! We need help!





Kagome: Well what can we do?





(Leona looked at Kagome and smiled.)





Leona: The jewel! The Sacred Jewel! We can use that!





Inuyasha: But what if it falls into the wrong hands?





Lutious: Well maybe we wont let it fall.





Inuyasha: Who asked you?





Lutious: I asked me. Got a problem wit that?





Inuyasha: Maybe I do.





Kagome: Guys! Stop picking a fight! This is serious! We have to do something.





Leona: I got it! Ill use the jewel within my fire weapons aura and hell never be able to capture it. Only I can handle my own aura. It harms any other wielders.





Inuyasha: Like Tetsusaiga.





Kagome: It could work that way&





(Kagome removed the jewel from her necklace.)





Kagome: But wait& How will I get back to my time without it?





(Leona took the jewel and chipped a tiny shard of it off with a special tool on the watch.)





Leona: This thing can do just about anything, including cutting any material known to man. It could even be useful in the battle. The future has many new useful tools.





Kagome: Which means Tsuyoku probably took advantage of that fact as well.





(They all stood silent for a moment and thought about that. Tsuyoku could indeed possess powerful and dangerous technology now. Leona clutched the nearly whole portion of the jewel and looked up at them.)





Leona: Dont worry. Theres one thing that he doesnt have, and its the Sacred Jewel. We have it and its to our advantage. Lets see him beat this.





(Leona and Lutious left once again for the future, and the others coughed from the smoke that was once again left behind.)





Kagome: I hope theyll be okay facing him alone.





Inuyasha: Eh, if they need us, theyll just zap back to us and ask for backup.





Miroku: True. They have easy access to time travel.





Kagome: I just hope that the jewel doesnt consume her soul.





Miroku: Oh right. Thats another factor.





Inuyasha: Well, theres no need in sitting around worrying about it. Besides, we got rid of Naraku. That was our big obstacle. This doesnt concern us.





Karasu: But it concerns Leona and me. Its our father, our lecherous evil father. Who knows what hell be capable of.





Hiei: Which is why the best we can do for now is stand by and await the request for help.











Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 5:22:01 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outThey all have been brainwashed! LOL!

mandy94t on July 20, 2006, 8:37:08 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo why'd you end it here?!?!I wanted to blast some country music around them!!!!Geez,if I say Big and Rich Inuyasha'll say"Huh?Who?"They need some real music!!!*blasts Big and Rich*even Okashi would like country,there's plentya christian songs.some of which suck in my opinion.*blasts Brad Paisley**shoots brother's radio since he's playing his CD for the fiftieth time*lolThe Road and the Radio's a cool CD and all,but enough's enough,man.Too much Kenny Chesney.
sorry for the pointless comment,but I havta say that i love country.the only one in my family who doesn't is my oldest sister,and she's evil.lol.anyway,great job!!