Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Sleepover

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 6 - The Sleepover

Chapter 6 - The Sleepover






The Sleepover Begins






----





(Kagome returned to her house to clean up for Okashis arrival. As she picked up her shirt from the floor, Buyo was underneath it. Buyo meowed at her and she smiled, taking Buyo in her arms.)





Kagome: Buyo. What are you doing there? Im trying to clean up here.





(She stroked Buyos fur and sat him upon her bed, soon returning to her cleaning. Sota ran in Kagomes room and hid behind her door. What was peculiar is that he had a balloon in his hand and seemed to be watching for someone.) Kagome: Sota, what are you doing?





Sota: (Whispering) Ssshh! Hes going to find me.





Kagome: Who?





(Not long after Kagome asked that, a little boy about Sotas age ran into the room and bumped into the door accidentally, making Sota say, Ow! The little boy appeared confused as he moved the door back to find Sota.)





Sota: Kyote! That hurt!





Kyote: Heh. Sorry.





Kagome: Kyote?





Sota: Yeah. Mom said I could have one of my friends over too since you were expecting Okashi to come over.





Kagome: Oh& Well stay outta my room while shes over. Youll embarrass me.





Sota: Like you need me to be here for that to happen.





(Kyote giggled and hit Sota in the head with a balloon, and Sota returned the same to Kyote as they ran out of Kagomes room in laughter. Kagome sighed as she continued her chores, talking and mumbling to herself.)





Kagome: He can be so rude sometimes. I dont embarrass myself.





Okashi: You might if you keep talking to yourself.





(Okashi had been standing in the doorway and giggled after her joking remark. Kagome was indeed embarrassed as her cheeks flushed a bit.)





Okashi: Im kidding. Im kidding. (Giggles) What are you up to?





Kagome: Oh I was just straightening up my room a little. I think I got it all up now. Heh.





Okashi: So, you talk to yourself often?





(Kagome fell silent once again and Okashi laughed.)





Okashi: Im just messin with ya.





(Kagome laughed as well and rendered the jokes harmless. Okashi was just poking a little fun at her new friend. Okashi then noticed Buyo sitting on the bed and smiled.)





Okashi: Aww! You have a kitty!





(She ran over to the bed and started petting Buyo, causing the cat to run his purr box.)





Okashi: Aww, hes so cute! Whats his name?





Kagome: His name is&





(Kagome paused when she looked out the window and saw&)





Kagome: Inuyasha?





Okashi: Inuyasha? Thats a weird name for a cat.





Kagome: Yeah& I uhh, Ill be right back okay?





Okashi: Okay.





(Kagome rushed out of the room and Okashi appeared baffled as she raised an eyebrow. When Kagome entered the kitchen, there sat Inuyasha looking around.)





Inuyasha: Wheres the little kitty?





Kagome: Inuyasha! What are you doing here?





Inuyasha: I was bored. Plus I wanted to hear that song by the park people again. Where is it?





Kagome: Inuyasha, you shouldnt be here. Sota and I both have friends over and they might figure out that you are a&





(She stopped when she saw Sota and Kyote running around with fake dog-ears. They ran into the kitchen and circled Inuyasha.)





Kyote: Inuyasha is so cool!





Sota: I know! I want to be just like him! Wind Scar!





Kyote: Wind Scar! Hee hee!





(Sota looked at Kyote in a mischievous playful manner.)





Sota: Youre going down demon.





Kyote: Youll have to chase me down for the jewel! Muahaha!





(Kyote ran out of the kitchen and Sota chased him as they played their innocent child games.)





Inuyasha: Who would want to grow up to be like me?





(Okashi walked into the kitchen and Kagome became nervous. Inuyasha stared at Okashi as if to recognize something in her eyes.)





Okashi: Kagome. There you are. I had to find your bathroom and then I came looking for you.





(She then looked over at Inuyasha as they stared silently at one another.)





Okashi: Arent you a little old to be playing those child games?





Inuyasha: Huh?





(Inuyasha was confused, but Kagome was a bit relieved.)





Kagome: Yeah, hes a little immature.





Inuyasha: Whats that supposed to mean?





Okashi: Oh. Is he your brother, friend&?





Kagome: Oh& a cousin.





Inuyasha: Cousin?





(Inuyasha was lost in the conversation.)





Okashi: Oh, well its nice to meet you& uhh&





(She reached out for his hand and he stared at it strangely.)





Kagome: His name is Inuyasha. Hes the one I mentioned a few minutes ago.





Okashi: Oh. (Giggles) I didnt think that was the name of your cat.





Kagome: No. Thats Buyo.





Okashi: Okem dokey. Now it all makes sense.





Inuyasha: Okem dokey?





Okashi: Thats my word& uhh, words. It means okay or okie dokie.





(They then heard a high-pitched voice yell, Ill take you down in this game!)





Kagome: Inuyasha, are you the only one that came?





Inuyasha: Nope.





(Kagome ran upstairs to find Karasu facing Sota in his video game.)





Kagome: Karasu?





Karasu: Hey! Hey! Dont distract me! Im fighting here! Sota: Youre going down!





Karasu: Nuh-uh! I dont think so. Ive been practicing with Yusukes game thingies. So HA!





(Sota and Karasu faced each other in the game and Kagome heard the toilet flush. After that, Hiei walked into Sotas room from the direction of the bathroom. Kagome stared at him as he walked in.)





Hiei: What? I had to go.





(He walked over and noticed the game that they were playing.)





Hiei: That game huh? I challenge winner.





Karasu: Well thats gonna be me!





Sota: Not if I can help it!





(They continued playing with determination. Inuyasha and Okashi were still in the kitchen, and Inuyasha couldnt stop staring at her.)





Okashi: What is it?





Inuyasha: You look familiar.





Okashi: You do too actually& and your name is too. Seems like Ive heard it somewhere&





Inuyasha: You remind me of Mikita.





Okashi: That name& Ive heard it too. Who was she?





(Before Inuyasha could answer, Kagome came into the kitchen.)





Kagome: Come on guys. Theres a big video game war going on in Sotas room.





(Inuyasha and Okashi accompanied Kagome to Sotas room, where Hiei and Karasu now faced each other. Hiei was calm about it, but Karasu was about to throw her controller across the room.)





Karasu: How can you sit there and be so frackin calm Hiei?





Hiei: I dont lose my cool like some losers.





Karasu: (High-pitched) Im not a loser damn it!





(Inuyasha covered his ears from the loudness of Karasus annoying squeaky voice, but Okashi covered her ears for a different reason.)





Kagome: Whats wrong Okashi?





Okashi: Those words& does she always curse that much?





Kagome: Yeah.





Okashi: What?





(Kagome uncovered Okashis ears and repeated her answer.)





Kagome: Yes.





Okashi: Oh. Sorry. Heh. I just hate to hear those words.





Kagome: Karasu, dont cuss around here okay?





Karasu: Ill curse if I want to curse damn it!





(She turned to Kagome, but then focused on Okashi next to her.)





Karasu: Miki! &Wait, youre not Mikita.





Okashi: No, but Id love to know who this Mikita is.





Inuyasha: Was.





Okashi: Was?





(Karasu yelled out and threw her controller, interrupting them.)





Karasu: Damn it! I lost! AAAAHHHHHH!





Hiei: (Calmly) Oh look at that. I won.





Karasu: Hiei, you annoy me. Now I see how Mikita felt around Sesshomaru.





Okashi: Who is Mikita? Id really like to know now.





Karasu: Oh. She was my sister. Part wolf, part fire demon.





Okashi: Huh?





(Kagome knew she had to vent in.)





Kagome: Heh. Shes just kidding. Mikita was a friend of ours that& moved away.





Okashi: Oh. You guys must really miss her then.





Inuyasha: Kagome. Mikita wasnt&





(Kagome signaled him to be quiet, and Inuyasha was once again lost and confused.)





Kagome: Uhh& hey guys. Why dont we go outside and play Frisbee.





Okashi: Sounds like a great idea!





----





Why was Kagome lying so much to Okashi? Didnt she want her to know the truth?






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on July 24, 2006, 4:12:45 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94twhy do you taunt me?well....at least you don't tell me stuff I already know like my teachers.And at least there are two more chapters.Heh.

VahnTheWhiteDragon on July 21, 2006, 4:44:33 AM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonO.O ohhhh nice chap ^^ me likes