Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Discovering the truth

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 7 - Discovering the truth

Chapter 7 - Discovering the truth






Discovering the truth






----





(While Kagome and Okashi continued their odd sleepover, Miroku, Sango, Kaede, and Shippo sat around in boredom.)





Kaede: Well now that ye have defeated Naraku, what do ye plan to do?





Miroku: Im not sure really. I mean, now that the wind tunnel is gone- hopefully this time for good- I dont have to worry about being sucked up in my own void and trying to produce descendants to resume the revenge& unless Tsuyoku has brought him back.





(Sango looked at him and took in his words.)





Kaede: Well hopefully we wont have that problem.





Shippo: Right. We have to look on the bright side of things.





Sango: Yes, but& what about you Shippo?





Shippo: What about me?





Sango: Well now that our search for Naraku is over and all, what will you do? Who will you stay with?





(Suddenly it hit them: Shippo was practically an orphan. Miroku and Sango were a married couple now. They couldnt keep him. Kagome was like a mother to him, but now she was back in her own time going on with her life. Suddenly, Sakura came over and had overheard their conversation.)





Sakura: You can stay with me!





Shippo: Really?





Sakura: Yeah! Youre a fox, and my dads a fox. Itll be great! Ill have a little brother to play with!





Shippo: That sounds great Sakura!





(Shippo hugged Miroku and Sango goodbye and followed Sakura to her home.)





Miroku: That was a rather quick decision.





Sango: Yes. I hope it will be okay with her parents.





Miroku: Im sure it will. Sakura could use someone to play with, since Karasu is always with Hiei and everything.





Sango: Yeah.





Kaede: Arent those two married yet?





Miroku: Nope. Theyre just& well I dont know what they are.





Sango: The strangest couple ever.





Miroku: Yep. Thats definitely what they are.





Kaede: Aye.





(Kagome, her expected guest, and her unexpected guests have gone outside to play Frisbee. Inuyasha sat nearby playing with Buyo however. Kagome caught the Frisbee and Karasu was jumping around all hyper.)





Karasu: Me! Me! Throw it to me!





(Kagome throws the Frisbee to Karasu, and surprisingly she catches it perfectly.)





Okashi: Great catch Karasu!





(Hiei knew her trick behind this and thought, Hardly. Karasu turned to Hiei.)





Karasu: Sexy Shorty! Catch!





(She threw the Frisbee up into the air and it wasnt at all going to the target, but all of a sudden it went straight to Hiei and he caught it perfectly as well.)





Karasu: Yay! Great catch!





(Karasu jumped around again, but Hiei gave her a strange look and just disregarded saying anything about her secret cheating. He looked over at Okashi, who had her arms up ready to catch the Frisbee, so he threw it toward her. Before it reached her, it was oddly thrown off course and hit Inuyasha in the head. Hiei glared at Karasu, who was looking up at the treetops trying not to be obvious. Karasus whistling attempts gave her away every time.)





Okashi: I got it!





(Okashi ran over by Inuyasha and got the Frisbee, apologizing to Inuyasha, and brought it back over to their little play circle.)





Okashi: Dont worry Hiei. Youll get it eventually. It just takes practice.





(Karasu giggled a little and Hiei just gave her a nasty look while sarcastically replying to Okashi.)





Hiei: Yeah. It just takes practice.





Karasu: Throw it to me Okashi! Ill show him how its done!





(This made Hiei get a sneaky idea as he smirked, grabbing the edge of his bandanna.)





Hiei: Yeah. Let her show me how its done.





Okashi: Okay, here it comes&





(Okashi threw the Frisbee toward Karasu, who was making her finger pointing not so obvious, but Hiei saw through this trick. The Frisbee went straight for Karasu all right, but not to her hands like she planned. The Frisbee hit her in the forehead instead.)





Karasu: Ow! What the&?





(She looked over at Hiei, who was placing the bandanna back over his jagan. She knew what he had done and gave him a death glare.)





Karasu: Hiei!





Hiei: What? I didnt do anything. Youre a lousy catcher.





(Karasu knew that he used his jagans powers to paralyze her telekinetic powers- the same way that he had been blocking her mind reading powers. This angered Karasu as she turned away and crossed her arms.)





Karasu: Hn. Cheater.





Hiei: Yes you are.





(Karasu picked up the Frisbee and threw it at Hiei, who caught it with no problem.)





Okashi: Youre getting better. See?





Hiei: Yep.





(He smiled mischievously again and aimed the Frisbee toward Kagome. Since his restraining powers were released from Karasu and he wasnt paying attention to her playful ideas, she saw her opportunity to mess with him again. Karasu smirked and pointed her finger toward the Frisbee, making it fly away from the target once again. The Frisbee flew inside the shrine, and Okashi ran toward it.)





Okashi: Ill get it!





(She ran inside the shrine and looked around for the Frisbee. It was kind of dark and it was hard for her to see in there. She looked down in the well and saw it, so she smiled and started climbing down in it. She reached the bottom of the well and picked up the Frisbee, but then the unexpected happened: She started passing through to the other side. Her eyes became wide with fear as she traveled through the unfamiliar atmosphere. Upon landing on the other side, she remained silent and shocked, wondering what had just happened. She clutched the Frisbee in her hand and looked up at the brighter sky. What just happened? It wasnt this bright in the shrine just a second ago. Kagome must have turned on a light or something, Okashi thought to herself. Her stomach turned when she saw the bones in the bottom of the well.)





Okashi: Eww! How did these get here? Gross!





(She dusted herself off and looked up again.)





Okashi: I got it! Kagome? Can you hear me?





(She climbed out of the well while saying:)





Okashi: It fell in the& well.





(She hesitated because of what she saw. The surroundings were completely different. She had no idea of where she was. She didnt see Kagomes house. She didnt see Kagome. She didnt see anyone.)





Okashi: What just happened? This isnt the same place.





(She dropped the Frisbee next to the well and walked around in search for Kagome and the others.)





Okashi: Kagome? Hello? Where are you guys? Whats going on? Kagome? Hiei? Karasu? Anybody! Where am I?





(She walked around for a moment before finding Miroku, Sango, and Kaede sitting around and talking to one another.)





Okashi: Excuse me? Where am I?





(They stopped talking and stared at Okashi.)





Miroku: Mikita?





Okashi: No. Im Okashi. Have you seen Kagome anywhere?





Sango: She went back to her time.





Okashi: Her time? What do you mean? Are you saying& that Im in another time?





Kaede: Ye are in the Feudal Era child.





Okashi: The what! No. No. No. That cant be possible! Im& Im dreaming! Yeah. Im just going to& wake up now.





Miroku: Dreaming huh?





Okashi: Yeah. I have to be! This cant be happening! I did not just fall through some magical, nasty well and end up 500 years in the past.





(They just stared at her like she was weird.)





Okashi: & Right?





Miroku: Actually&





(While they explained things to her, Kagome and the others wondered what happened to Okashi.)





Karasu: I wonder whats taking Okashi so long to find the Frisbee?





Kagome: Okashi! Did you find it yet?





(Kagome entered the shrine to find Okashi, but she didnt see or hear her anywhere.)





Kagome: Okashi?





(She looked all around the shrine and Inuyasha accompanied her.)





Inuyasha: Where is she?





Kagome: I dont know. She must be playing a trick on us.





(Kagome giggled and thought, Shell jump out on me and scare me to death.)





Inuyasha: Kagome, her scent ends here at the well.





Kagome: At the well?





(Kagome walked over to the entrance of the well and Hiei and Karasu came in as well.)





Kagome: You dont think she&





(She stopped there as she and Inuyasha looked at each other shocked. Kagome jumped into the well and the others followed after her. In the meantime, Leona and Lutious search the area in the year 3000 for signs of Tsuyoku, but nothing except debris was found.)





Lutious: Hey, at least my house is still standing. Thats a relief.





Leona: Yeah. Well lets go. We have to find him.





Lutious: Wait!





(He stepped in front of Leona.)





Leona: What? We cant waste time.





Lutious: I know, but& we havent spent any quality time together since we met really. I mean it was basically you met me, said hi to me, and slapped this bracelet on me.





Leona: Oh& Im sorry. I just cant be immortal without a mate, and I saw you in my visions, so&





Lutious: Can we at least spend some time together then& mate?





(He gave her a charming smile and she couldnt turn him down.)





Leona: I guess so... Can I bring my peaches?





Lutious: Sure. Why not?





Leona: (Grabbing his hand) Yay! Lets go!





(We all know thats not going to get very far. Anyway, as Kagome and the others searched for Okashi, they found her talking to Miroku and Sango.)





Kagome: Okashi! There you are! We couldnt find you and&





(Kagome stopped talking when she noticed Okashis angry glare at her.)





Okashi: You lied to me.





Kagome: Huh?





Okashi: Youve been lying to me all this time.





Kagome: But I&





Okashi: Inuyasha is my cousin. Mikita was a friend that moved away. Yeah right. What else did you lie to me about?





Kagome: Im sorry I just&





Okashi: Save it. I dont want to hear it.





(In that instant, Kagura poofed in from the future.)





Kagura: (Cough) I hate that. Why cant things just be simple again?





Inuyasha: Kagura! (Unsheathes sword) Looking for a fight?





Kagura: Chill Inuyasha. I come in peace.





Inuyasha: Yeah right. Im sure you do.





Kagura: Ive come to ask for your help.





Miroku: Our help?





Kagura: Yes. Tsuyoku has become too powerful and dominant, taking control of anyone and everyone that he comes across. He devours the humans and takes what little strength they have as his own.





(Okashi was extremely nervous and frightened now.)





Kagura: I thought that being free from Naraku would be great, but now Im under even worse control. I had to sneak here without him knowing. I hate to admit this& but I cant do it alone. Im& Im willing to help you guys as much as I can if youll allow me to.





Inuyasha: Under one condition: You have to tell us all you know, and dont betray us or Ill kill you.





Kagura: Fine. Fine. No problem.





Inuyasha: Good. Now what do you know?





Kagura: We dont have that many advances, especially since he has all this new technology and power. What I do know is that theres a device that allows power to be drawn from the holder of the device as long as there are at least four blood relatives to work together. That way, they will counteract the holders authority and receive his power. The four blood relatives must stay together and hold the receiver together in their hands while concentrating on the holder of the sending device. It pretty much deals with the use of the aura, and it takes a strong, believing heart from each relative.





Miroku: So youre saying that if we get four of Tsuyokus blood relatives and come to the future and do this, we can drain Tsuyoku of his power and have a chance of defeating him?





Kagura: Exactly. Four of his daughters ought to work well.





Sango: Well theres Karasu and Leona of course, and then there was Mikita but shes gone now&





Inuyasha: Yeah, but I think Okashi is the reincarnation of Mikita.





Okashi: Im what?





Inuyasha: You came through the well, and that is proof enough. You also have her eyes and&





Okashi: Thats enough! I am not the reincarnation of some demon from the Feudal Era! I am a Christian girl and I have nothing to do with any of you.





Inuyasha: But you have to help us!





(Okashi took out a bottle from her pocket and threw some of its watery contents on Inuyasha. The contents got in his eyes and burned them.)





Inuyasha: OW! That burns!





Okashi: The power of Christ compels you.





Inuyasha: The power of what does what now?





Okashi: Im outta here.





(Okashi stormed off toward the well and Kagome ran after her.)





Kagome: Okashi wait!





Sango: What do we do now?





Miroku: I dont know.





(Okashi was almost at the well, and Kagome tried to get her attention.)





Kagome: Okashi! Please, just wait!





(She stopped and turned angrily to Kagome.)





Okashi: Why did you lie to me? Im not even sure of what to believe anymore. I thought we were friends. For the first time, I thought I had actually found a friend that wouldnt be immature and lie about everything. I thought you would be my first true friend that I could trust since I moved here& but I was wrong.





(Okashi had tears building up in her eyes as she spoke.)





Okashi: Im going home, and I never want to see you again.





(Okashi jumped into the well and Kagome ran over to the edge of the well, looking down into it.)





Kagome: Okashi wait! I& Im sorry.





(It was too late. Okashi had already passed through to the other side.)





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 5:33:41 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outThe power of Christ compels you. LOL! My friend said that to me one time. ^_^

mandy94t on July 24, 2006, 4:20:05 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tooh,that's gotta suck.Okashi can be kinda touchy though.My pals lie to me all the time but I don't care.great job on the chapter.