Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Okashi's heart

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 8 - Okashi's heart

Chapter 8 - Okashi's heart






Okashis Heart






----





(Okashi returned to her home, not even finishing the sleepover that she had been hoping for. She wiped away the last of her tears and opened the front door, where Keera ran up to her and opened a can of confetti in her face. This didnt even phase Okashi in the least, for she was too upset. Keera noticed this look in her sisters eyes.)





Keera: Whats the matter Okashi? I thought you were spending the night at Kagomes.





Okashi: Dont talk about that liar around me.





(Okashi went to her room and flopped down on her bed with her diary. Not long after, her mother walked in.)





Mother: Okashi? Honey, what are you doing home already? I thought you were sleeping over at Kagomes house.





Okashi: No. I dont ever want to see that liar again.





Mother: She lied to you?





Okashi: Yeah, but I dont want to talk about it.





Mother: Well just dont let hatred build up in your heart.





(Her mother left the room and she resumed writing in her journal, letting all her feelings out on paper:





----





Dear Diary,





I cant believe how Kagome just came out and lied to me about everything. Somehow I ended up in Feudal Japan by traveling through this nasty well. This monk and demon slayer told me that I looked like the wolf/fire demon named Mikita. The one with the dog-ears thinks that I am the reincarnation of this demon, but that is impossible. I am not the reincarnation of some demon from the Feudal Era that died battling this evil Naraku fellow. I dont even like to say his name because it sounds evil as it is. Good thing hes not around anymore though, if he was even real. I dont believe anything that Kagome and her little friends have told me. Its all just a big lie, a big game to them, and I wont fall for it. I cant trust Kagome. I cant trust any of them. I cant trust anyone. Its always resulted in betrayal and lies. The only friend on my side now is God, and I know he wont let me down. This Kagura person even showed up in a patch of smoke, saying that she was from the year 3000. She said that I was needed to help defeat a perverted demon named Tsuyoku. I dont believe that at all. As far as I am concerned, it was all a setup. It was all a big lie, but now I know not to believe such nonsense ever again.





----





After letting out all her feelings in her diary, Okashi laid her head down on the pillow and fell asleep. She ended up having the same nightmare yet again as the hue from the wolfs eyes flashed into her own. This time, the dream went along even further. When Okashi looked down at her hands, she was growing clawsblood-red claws. The sky overhead was turning red with clouds of miasma, and Okashi was unable to move and escape. Her heart was beating rapidly, her body trembling, but she finally awakened from the terrifying nightmare. Sitting upright on her bed, she opened her eyes to see Keera sitting there looking at her.)





Keera: Whats the matter with you? Why do you look so scared?





Okashi: I just had a nightmare, thats all.





Keera: Oh&





(Keera looked down at Okashis hands and noticed that her nails were red.)





Keera: Since when do you paint your nails?





Okashi: I dont.





(She looked at her nails to find what Keera was talking about, and she gave Keera a mean look.)





Okashi: You little brat! You did this!





Keera: Im not little Im two years younger than you! And I didnt do that!





Okashi: Yeah right! Its pretty bad when I cant even trust my own sister!





Keera: But I didnt





Okashi: Get out! Leave me alone!





(Okashi made Keera get out of her room as she shut and locked the door. She then walked over to her dresser and opened the second drawer, where she fumbled through it to find the nail polish remover.)





Okashi: I cant believe her. Now I have to use this stinky stuff. And since when did my nails get this long? I need to trim them down a bit.





(She tried to remove the redness from her nails, but it wouldnt come off.)





Okashi: What kind of paint did she use? It wont come off.





(She angrily attempted to remove the color from her nails, but it still had no effect. This was making Okashi rather angry.)





Okashi: Forget it! At least I know it wont peel off on me or anything.





(Back in the Feudal Era, Kagome felt really bad about what she had told Okashi.)





Inuyasha: Why did you go and lie to the girl anyway Kagome?





Kagome: I just didnt want to scare her with the thoughts of demons and things like that. She didnt want to know that shes the reincarnation of a demon. I didnt think shed believe me anyway, so I didnt want her to think I was loony or anything.





Karasu: Well how do you think she feels about you now?





(Karasu sniggered with her remark and Kagome just looked down to the ground.)





Kagome: She probably hates me now. She thinks Im a liar.





Hiei: Which you are& or were. No, it could still be are.





Kagome: (Sarcastically) Jee thanks. You guys make me feel so much better.





(Oblivious to the sarcasm, Karasu smiled and replied:) Karasu: Youre welcome.





Hiei: Ugh! Karasu&





Karasu: What?





Hiei: Never mind.





(Hiei was about to explain that Karasu was being sarcastic, but he decided not to.)





Karasu: Hey Hiei. You wanna play grapes with me?





Hiei: No.





Karasu: Well play house after that.





Hiei: (Smiles) Okay.





(Karasu started walking off and Hiei stood up.)





Hiei: (Low voice) Yes!





Miroku: Youd rather play house?





Hiei: Not that version of house& Karasus version of house.





(Hiei shifted his eyebrows slyly and Miroku caught on.)





Miroku: Ah, I gotcha. Have fun man.





(After Hiei and Karasu walked off, Miroku focused on Sango with a smile.)





Miroku: Hey Sango. Do you wanna play house with me?





Sango: No.





Miroku: Damn.





(Lutious and Leona were supposed to be playing house, but Leona was too busy eating her peaches of course.)





Leona: Oh yes! Oh the juicy goodness!





Lutious: Good grief woman! Its not like those peaches are going to make you have an orgasm.





(Leona glared at him while protecting her peach.)





Leona: My peach! Dont even think about stealing it!





(Lutious just sighed and leaned back against the bed as Leona finished her peach. She made such a juicy mess all over her chest, and she smiled craftily at Lutious.)





Leona: You know I really made a big mess all over myself. Do you think you could, you know, clean it up for me?





(She made little sexual passes toward him and he smiled, moving closer to her.)





Lutious: Oh yeah.





(He laid her down and pulled her shirt apart, laying over her. Just as he was about to move in for the lovePOOF! Someone popped in through the patch of smoke from the future.)





Leona: Tsuyoku!





(It wasnt Tsuyoku however, but the same hippie-ish, skater boy type dude that popped in on Kagome while she was bathing.)





Lutious: What are you doing here?





Man: Didnt it work? Bogus dude. I was trying to zap over to Burger King for a smoothie.





Leona: Whos that?





Lutious: Oh, thats a good friend of mine. Hes a little weird, but fun to hang with.





Leona: You must have an awesome name. What is it?





Man: &Bob.





(Leona appeared confused at his reply as she raised an eyebrow.)





Leona: Bob?





Bob: Yeah. Why? Is that a problem dude?





Leona: Dude? Im not a dude.





Lutious: (Sigh) He calls everybody dude.





(Bob then realized the situation that he had interrupted.)





Bob: Oh. Did you want me to, like, go? You seem like youre in the middle of somethin.





Lutious: Yeah. That would be appreciated.





Bob: Appreciated? Dude, stop using such big words on me. Im not school-a-lated.





Lutious: Thats educated.





Bob: Whatever man. Im outie.





(The odd friend of Lutious left through his patch of smoke and Lutious looked at Leona once again.)





Lutious: Shall we?





Leona: Yes we shall.





(Lutious began licking the peach juice off of her chest, but then Bob popped back up and asked:)





Bob: Uhh, Lutious dude? Do you happen to know which way Burger King is?





(They just stopped and gave him a nasty look. It seemed like they were always being interrupted.)





Lutious: (Points) That way.





Bob: Thanks man. I owe ya one.





Lutious: You can repay me by leaving.





Bob: Fine. Fine. I get the point. Dont twist your nuts in a knot.





(Bob left once again and Lutious was about to resume what he was doing butBeep! Beep! Beep! Leonas watch went off and interrupted them yet again.)





Lutious: What the&?





Leona: Oh its my alarm.





Lutious: Alarm for what?





Leona: (Excited) Alarm for me to eat more peaches!





(Leona grabbed the bag of peaches and began eating more of them. Lutious was disappointed as he banged his head against the wall repeatedly. In the meantime, Hiei and Karasu were playing grapes, but Hiei was bored of it since they had begun.)





Hiei: Can we play house yet?





Karasu: No. Not yet. Mommy grape hasnt even had her baby yet.





Hiei: Well mommy grape better hurry it up already.





Karasu: Shes only six months along! Show some concern daddy grape!





(He went along with it for a moment, but then he smiled a mean little smile. Hiei accidentally squished the mommy grape, and it splattered everywhere.)





Hiei: Oh look. Mommy grape had an accident and died.





Karasu: Aww& Well just have to give her a nice funeral& for her and the baby that was never given a chance.





(Hiei slapped his hand onto his forehead and muttered, Owww& Its obvious why.)





Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 5:39:49 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI wanna play 'house' with Hiei! Waa! LOL! Burger King... ^_^
"Hiei: Oh look. Mommy grape had an accident and died." Tooooo funnah!

InuyashaGirl08 on July 25, 2006, 10:43:11 AM

InuyashaGirl08 on
InuyashaGirl08OMG!!! I was on vacation for two weeks and I come back to all these updates from here and another fanfic site and lo and behold 6 new chapters for this story. needless to say I was super excited and your's was the first update i read. can't wait for more and I'm loving the sequel!!

mandy94t on July 24, 2006, 4:28:01 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol.good God almighty Karasu is really dumb.
Karasu:*smacks me with fish*
Me:Eeww.Now I smell like Ryan.
Karasu:Who's Ryan?
Me:None yo business fool!
Karasu:Do you ever eat?
Me:Yeah,too much to be exact.
Karasu:Don't look like it toothpick.
Me:Okay,where is this conversation going exactly?
 
sorry for the pointless comment.you did a great job.

VahnTheWhiteDragon on July 21, 2006, 5:56:40 AM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonlol funny ...bob scares me XD he a hippi?