Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Back to school again

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 9 - Back to school again

Chapter 9 - Back to school again






Back to school again






----





(Kagome and the others discussed what to do about convincing Okashi.)





Inuyasha: Lure her here with ramen.





Kagome: That only works with you.





Inuyasha: One time. One time and now its a habit.





Karasu: Hold her hostage and make her help us.





Kagome: And scare her even more? I dont think so. I guess the only way to convince her is to talk to her at school.





Karasu: Yeah! Ill help!





(Karasu smiles a big happy smile, but Kagome looks at her strangely.)





Kagome: Youve never gone to school before. Youd have to start with kindergarten.





Karasu: Okay, sure! Sounds like fun! I want to grow a garden. Hiei, come with me.





Hiei: The only way Id ever go to school with you is if you made it to your first year of high school like Kagome.





(Like thats ever going to happen, Hiei thought as he smirked.)





Karasu: Will you really?





Hiei: Yeah, if it happens.





Karasu: Promise?





Hiei: Sure. Whatever.





Karasu: Okay. See you then.





(Well, Karasu was serious. She actually started off with Kindergarten! She sat herself in a tiny desk surrounded by a bunch of five year olds, yet this didnt seem awkward to Karasu at all. One kid was staring at her strangely and she gave him a death glare.)





Karasu: What are you lookin at?





(The little boy just looked away and focused on the teacher walking in. She seemed like one of those sweetie-sweet people and Karasu raised an eyebrow at this one.)





Teacher: Hello class. It seems that we have a new student joining us today. Lets all say hello to Karasu.





(The class greeted Karasu simultaneously and she was dazed out through it.)





Karasu: Huh? What was that annoying sound like a bunch of talking chipmunks?





Teacher: Okay class. Today, were going to start off by playing house.





(Karasu was excited about this, but surely not for the right reason.)





Teacher: Each table will be a group, and you will all act out your parts. Draw a piece of paper from this hat to figure out your role in the family.





Karasu: Do I get to undress yet?





Teacher: No Karasu. Here, draw your paper from the hat.





(She let Karasu pick first.)





Karasu: Housewife? Whats that?





Teacher: Oh how exciting! You get to be the mother.





Karasu: I do? The mother of what? Wait a second& Hiei! You got me pregnant you son of a





Teacher: Okay, uhh, Billy. You pick next.





(Billy drew from the hat, but he was too shy to read his paper.)





Teacher: What part did you get Billy? Oh boy! The working father. You get to be Karasus pretend husband.





Karasu: Im Hieis wife, not his!





Teacher: Were just pretending Karasu.





Karasu: Oh okay. Whatever. As long as Hieis my real husband, Ill go along with this.





(Karasu, Billy, and the other two childrena boy and a girlgot in their play house and pretended.)





Karasu: Im hungry. Im fixing ramen. Now wheres the ramen?





Rosie: Here it is mommy.





(The little girl that was pretending to be Karasus daughter held out her empty hand. Karasu just slapped the kid in the back of the head.)





Karasu: What? Thats not ramen! Are you blind? Now go get me some ramen!





Rosie: Ow! That hurt!





(The teacher walked over and saw that Rosie was crying, so she blamed&)





Teacher: Billy! Go to the office!





Billy: Why? She did it! (Points to Karasu)





(Karasu put on her adorable, innocent act.)





Karasu: I didnt do anything. Hes trying to get me in trouble because he didnt pay his taxes.





Teacher: Billy! Stop trying to get poor, innocent Karasu in trouble. Now go to the office!





(Billy cried and ran out of the room. While the teacher was talking, she was petting Karasus head. Not long after, Karasu fell down with a thump on the desk, sound asleep and twitching.)





Teacher: Well, its naptime.





(Meanwhile in the year 3000, Lutious sat around bored while Leona ate her peaches.)





Leona: Ahh, peaches& Theres nothing I love more.





Lutious: Not even me?





(Leona looks at him, looks at her peaches, and then back at him.)





Leona: Of course not.





(This hurt Lutious, but Leona put down her peaches and sexually strolled over to him.)





Leona: I was only kidding. Of course I love you&





(He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her.)





Leona: But you come second, after the peaches.





(Lutious sighed and sat back. Leona just smiled with her little joke, but soon turned serious upon sensing a particular presence. She then spaced out and had a vision, turning to Lutious in worry.)





Leona: Lutious look out!





(She pushed him off the bed just in time, for when she took his spot, strange tentacles sprung up through the bed from the bottom and grabbed her, pulling her down through the bed and the floor. She shouted as it happened, and Lutious screamed out, no!  while trying to jump back up there to prevent it. He was too late however. She was gone.)





Lutious: Leona! No!





(Back in the Feudal Era, Inuyasha and Hiei had distanced themselves from the group. Kagome, Miroku, and Sango were sitting around until Kagome decided to stand up.)





Kagome: Im going to fill my bottle up with some water from the river.





(Kagome walked off and Miroku and Sango were now sitting alone.)





Sango: Miroku&





Miroku: Sango?





Sango: I was just thinking about what you said and&





Miroku: What did I say?





Sango: About trying to produce offspring to continue your family&





Miroku: Sango&





(Miroku went over to her and took her hands into his own, looking her straight in the eyes.)





Miroku: I dont want to rush you in any way. I was just worried that I wouldnt have the chance to defeat Naraku before, but now that hes gone&





(He just looked at her silently as he paused, and she did the same as she stared at him.)





Miroku: I will respect your decision to wait Sango.





Sango: Oh Miroku&





(Sango embraced him happily, but it wasnt happily for long. Miroku groped her and she automatically smacked him.)





Sango: Youre still a lecher.





Miroku: Yep. Call it a habit.





(Suddenly, Lutious zapped himself in from the future, and his worried expression was revealed once the smoke was cleared away. Kagome came back and saw this as well.)





Kagome: Lutious&





Lutious: Leonas gone! Miroku: What?





Lutious: These strange things busted through from under the bed and grabbed her! I dont know where she is!





Miroku: Tsuyoku!





Sango: Are you sure?





Kagome: It has to be. Leona has the jewel and hes after it.





Lutious: What do I do?





Miroku: We are going to find her. I am coming with you.





Sango: But&





Miroku: I will be back Sango. Dont worry. No matter what it takes, I will come back to you.





Sango: Miroku&





Miroku: I will do all in my power to help. Ill be back as soon as I can Sango. You stay here with Kagome and the others.





Sango: What if you get hurt?





Miroku: We cant wait this out. He could hurt her.





(He gave her a gentle look.)





Miroku: Dont worry.





Lutious: Okay stand next to me.





(Miroku stood next to Lutious and they left in a patch of smoke. This troubled Sango since she was worried for Mirokus safety. Lets check in on Karasu in her kindergarten class now. It was art time and everyone was finger painting. Karasu wasnt looking at the paper, but in deep thought as she moved her finger across the paper.)





Karasu: Oh how Id love to have something to eat right now.





(The teacher walked over and looked at what Karasu was painting. She was amazed at what she saw.)





Teacher: Karasu! That is beautiful!





Karasu: Huh?





(The teacher picked up the paper that had a picture of Hiei eating an apple in a tree, and it was an uncanny likeness.)





Teacher: This is beyond my level of teaching by a long shot! You should be advanced up a class or two.





Karasu: How about my freshman year of high school?





Teacher: Now. Now. Lets not get carried away.





Karasu: Well then, lets just have a little talk. Shall we?





(Karasu and the teacher walked off to have a private conversation. In the meantime, Sango was fidgeting around worried about Miroku. She paced the ground several times while tweaking her fingers. She looked at her hands for a moment and seemed impatient, soon reaching back and placing her hand on her own butt cheek. Kagome looked at her strangely.)





Kagome: Sango?





Sango: I dont miss Miroku!





(Sango ran off and Kirara followed, leaving Kagome standing there confused. Hiei came over and shook his head.)





Hiei: She feels naked.





Kagome: I guess it has become normal for her to have a hand on her behind. Shes worried about him and she misses him.





Hiei: On the other hand, its just too strange.





Kagome: Well, I have to agree.





(They look aside to see Karasu running happily toward them.)





Karasu: Okay Hiei. You ready to go to school with me now? Hiei: No way. Im not going there.





Karasu: You said that if I get up to high school that you would come with me.





Hiei: Well youre not in the ninth grade yet& (Mumbles) and you probably never will be.





Karasu: Oh yes I am. Here are the papers to prove it.





(She handed Hiei the papers and his jaw dropped.)





Hiei: But& But how?





Karasu: Well it was quite simple really.





----





(Flashback to earlier when Karasu and the teacher had their private conversation. All Karasu had to do was take out her dagger and the teacher handed her the signed papers out of fear.)





----





Hiei: You killed her?





Karasu: Yeah. She was too much of a sissy anyway. Besides, Im away from all those little brats.





Hiei: But howd you get away with the murder like that!





Karasu: I just blamed it on Billy. Now come on. Lets go to school.





Hiei: Im not going.





Karasu: You promised. You have to.





Hiei: No I dont.





Karasu: (Points finger at him) Do you still want to disagree?





Hiei: & So when do we start?





Karasu: Thats what I thought.





(Kagome thought to herself, I hope that Okashi will forgive me. We really need her help.)





Kagome: Oh yeah? Guys, did I mention there are uniforms?





Hiei: (Disappointed) Uniforms?





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on July 26, 2006, 2:45:50 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol uniforms!!!hah hah!!!my God I'd hate to wear a sissy skirt to school everyday-specially with all those jerks around.Jesus Christ I can seriously imagine Karasu in a uniform getting ready to kill someone...