Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Plot of Tsuyoku

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 11 - The Plot of Tsuyoku

Chapter 11 - The Plot of Tsuyoku






The plot of Tsuyoku






----





(Once again, Okashi experienced that very same recurring dream. Only each time it went a little further. As the wolfs eyes flashed into her own, she was rendered motionless just like the last time. The red cloud of miasma passed over her, and out of it emerged the figure of a man. His dark blue eyes slowly fazed to red as she fell over backwards. He sat on her stomach and laughed evilly at her as she struggled to break away. The evil laughter began to sound like her sisters giggling, and when she opened her eyes it was Keera. She was sitting on Okashis stomach and started jumping up and down.)





Keera: Come on Okashi. You have to wake up for school. Were going to be late!





(Okashi glared into Keeras eyes and this frightened her.)





Keera: Goodness! You dont have to give me such an evil look. Thats scary. Its almost like your eyes were red for a second there.





Okashi: Oh get real and get off me.





(Keera jumped down with a little forceful help from Okashi.)





Keera: Fine. Mom was the one who sent me to wake you up. You were sound asleep and you wouldnt get up, so I had to wake you up somehow.





(Keera walked out of the room and Okashi went to look in her mirror. She saw no signs of a red hue in her eyes.)





Okashi: Red eyes. Pssh! She was probably exaggerating about that.





(Lets check in on Miroku in the sex ed. class. The teacher walked in on the chaos and was speechless to see what her students were doing!)





Teacher: Oh my god!





Miroku: Hey. You wanna join in too? Ive got this condom thing if youd rather use one of these.





(The teacher passed out and Miroku had just remembered something.)





Miroku: Oh no! I forgot about Leona!





(Meanwhile in Narakus& I mean Tsuyokus lairsorry its a habitLeona was chained up to the walls and singing her own version of I Feel Pretty.)





Leona: I feel chained up. Oh so chained up. I feel chained up and neglected and ABUSED!





Tsuyoku: Oh stop being a drama queen. Its not so bad.





Leona: My wrists are bleeding you prick!





Tsuyoku: Of course they are.





Leona: I hate you.





Tsuyoku: I know darling. I know.





Leona: Dont call me that!





(Tsuyoku started walking toward her.)





Tsuyoku: Daddy will call his daughter whatever he likes, and theres nothing she can do about it.





(Leona just huffed at him and looked away, and he held the jewel in his hand.)





Tsuyoku: What should I do with this now that its in my hands?





(Leona glared at him while he boasted, but they were suddenly interrupted by Bob zapping into the lair and right on top of Tsuyoku, making him drop the jewel. The jewel rolled over to Leonas feet, and Tsuyoku fell down with Bob on top of him.)





Tsuyoku: Who in the hell!





Bob: Whoa! This isnt Burger King&





(Leona picked up the jewel with her feet and gained strength from it to break through the chains.)





Tsuyoku: Now look what you did you random dumb @$$.





Bob: Youre welcome.





Tsuyoku: Youre weird. Get off me!





(Tsuyoku pushed Bob off of him and held a sword to his neck.)





Bob: Dude! Whats your damage?





Leona: Let him go Tsuyoku.





(He turned to see Leona with her fire whip, and in the fire whips handle the jewel was embedded.)





Tsuyoku: Hn! What do you plan to do with that?





Leona: Take you down.





(She wrapped the whip around his waist, but it did not scold him in any way. He just looked at her strangely.)





Tsuyoku: Whats that supposed to do?





Leona: (Smirks) Youll see.





(She made its grip strengthen on him and he gasped and struggled with its strength. He tried to pull it off, but it was no use. He started coughing up blood and glared at Leona.)





Tsuyoku: You& dog.





(He pointed at her and took the whip from her grip using his telekinesis, loosening it from his waist and holding it up in the air. He coughed a couple more times before looking once more at her. Bob was so scared that he poofed away.)





Tsuyoku: That was a bad move I hope you know.





Leona: You cant hold the whip, so what are you going to do with it?





(He just smiled with his usual evil grin and kept it floating in the air. Leona realized his plan and ran toward him, but he pointed his finger from the other hand at her to keep her still. The whip soon disappeared and the jewel was the only thing floating now.)





Tsuyoku: You see? With the whip no longer connected to your aura, it faded away and the jewel is in my grasp once again.





Leona: Damn you! Let me go you evil bastard!





Tsuyoku: No. I have plans for you.





(This was not looking good for Leona, especially not after she had hurt him like that. We all know how he is. In the interim, Miroku had accidentally zapped himself to Burger King.)





Miroku: Burger King? This isnt Tsuyokus lair, unless he gave it a strange name. Whats that delightful smell?





(Miroku went up to the counter and there was a man standing there in work uniform.)





Man: Welcome to Burger King. May I take your order?





Miroku: Huh? Order?





Man: You know? Like a sonar burger?





Miroku: Sounds good.





Man: Thatll be three gold pieces.





Miroku: I dont have any of those.





Man: Judging from your clothes, you must be from the past somewhere. You must be a first-time user of the watch.





(The man pushed a button on Mirokus watch three times and three gold pieces were formed.)





Miroku: Whoa! How did&?





Man: Youll get used to it. Theres a limit to how much can be produced per day however, and you have to work your way up to owning one of those featured advantages. My work time is almost up so I can get that upgrade on mine.





(The man handed him a cheeseburger and Miroku took it into his hands.)





Miroku: Thats& great.





(He was so confused. Hed never heard of such things before. They were startled by Bob poofing in.)





Bob: Yes! I finally made it to Burger King!





(He excitedly ran up to the counter.)





Bob: I want a strawberry speckle smoothie with swirl!





Miroku: Okay, this is weird enough for me.





(Bob got his smoothie and turned to Miroku.)





Bob: Do you want to sit down and eat with me?





Miroku: I guess.





(Miroku had no idea who this dude was, but he sat at a table with him anyway. Bob was really outgoing, but Miroku thought it was a future tradition.)





Bob: Those burgers are really good too. Yep yep. I just love my smoothies.





Miroku: Okay&





(Miroku looked at his burger for a moment and decided to take a bite out of it.)





Miroku: Mmm& This is really good. Now I feel like Leona eating her peaches& Leona! I still have to find her! I cant keep stalling!





Bob: Leona? There was a girl like that in this evil dudes lair. Shes in deep shoot too.





Miroku: Really? Where is she!





Bob: Calm down dude. Ill help you find her.





Miroku: Thanks. Now if only I could find Lutious&





Bob: Use your pager.





Miroku: Pager?





(Bob pressed a button on Mirokus watch that popped up a holographic screen.)





Bob: Just select the number you want to page.





Miroku: Whoa&





(Miroku pushed the button for Lutious and he popped up on the screen.)





Lutious: What is it Miroku? Did you find her?





Miroku: Yeah. I know someone who can help us find her.





(Leona was in deep trouble in Tsuyokus lair. He had her by the arm and threw her in a bedroom, locking the door behind them. He turned to her and smirked, and this was not Leonas idea of a good time.)





Leona: I will kill you if you try anything.





(He walked closer to her and she thought, I could just poof out of here. She reached for her wrist, but the watch was no longer there, but in Tsuyokus grasp.)





Tsuyoku: Looking for this, doll?





Leona: I really hate you.





Tsuyoku: And how Im glad to hear that.





(Tsuyoku zoomed over to her and slapped a different bracelet on her wrist where the watch was.)





Leona: What the&?





Tsuyoku: Now lets see you do anything sneaky.





(Leona tried to activate her fire aura, but nothing happened.)





Leona: I cant do it.





Tsuyoku: Exactly. Now youre practically as powerless as a weak mortal.





Leona: Grrr& This isnt fair!





Tsuyoku: Ive never been known to play fair.





(He jumped on top of her upon the bed with her wrists pinned down above her head. His attention was then drawn to the spirit-connecting bracelet.)





Tsuyoku: Hmm. Now what does this do? Does it connect you with a certain someone?





Leona: Dont touch it! Stop that!





Tsuyoku: Maybe this is the very bracelet that makes you immortal.





Leona: No, its just a regular old bracelet.





(Leonas lie was not convincing enough to work.)





Tsuyoku: Then I guess you wont mind if I take this regular old bracelet from you.





Leona: Yes I would! It was my grandmothers!





Tsuyoku: Fine. If all youre going to do is lie to me, then Ill just have to teach you a lesson.





(Lutious joined Miroku and Bob outside Burger King to discuss Leonas whereabouts.)





Lutious: I can tell that shes scared. I hope we can get there inOH MY GOD! OW! AAAHH!





(Lutious fell on the floor curled up in a ball and screaming, and this confused Miroku and Bob.)





Bob: What the hell is wrong with you?





(What was wrong is that he was feeling Leonas pain from being hit in the stomach. She was in serious pain and Lutious could feel it. Leona was unable to breathe momentarily and Tsuyoku jerked her back over on her back.)





Tsuyoku: See what happens when you lie to daddy? You get punished.





(He dug his claws into her arm and Lutious felt this as well as he shouted.)





Miroku: Whats wrong?





Lutious: Leonas getting hurt! We have to hurry!





(Leona was indeed getting hurt very badly as her arm began pouring blood. She had tears in her eyes, as she felt helpless to escape.)





Tsuyoku: Whats the matter? Cant get away? Lets just remove this spirit bracelet then and get it over with. Then Ill put you out of your misery.





(He didnt have time because Miroku and Lutious poofed in to the rescue.)





Lutious/Miroku: Leona!





Tsuyoku: Why am I always interrupted? This isnt fair. I never get to have any fun anymore.





Miroku: Let her go!





(Tsuyoku got off of the hurt Leona and glared at them.)





Tsuyoku: And just what are you going to do about it?





(To answer this, Bob poofed in and landed on top of Tsuyoku yet again, causing the jewel to roll to Mirokus feet. He picked it up and clutched it in his hand.)





Miroku: Got it!





Tsuyoku: Damn it! Its you again!





(Lutious ran over to Leona and took her in his arms, quickly pushing the button on his watch and poofing away with her.)





Tsuyoku: Hey!





(Miroku did the same and Bob jumped up off of Tsuyoku.)





Bob: See ya dude.





(Little did Bob know that when he poofed away, Tsuyoku was still in his field of travel as he zapped to Burger King with him.)





Bob: How come I get to Burger King when Im trying to go somewhere else and not bring an evil dude with me? Damn. I still cant get that right.





Tsuyoku: You really are an idiot.





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 6:11:19 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI love Bob. ^_^ Soooo funnah!

mandy94t on July 27, 2006, 4:03:52 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toh God Tsuyoku's a freakin' jerk.but hey...go Bob!!there's a tree named after you on the grass playground.now I know why!!
Bob:Whatever dude.
Me:I ain't no dude,dude.