Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Hesitant Questions

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 12 - Hesitant Questions

Chapter 12 - Hesitant Questions






Hesitant questions






----





(Sango was sitting around by herself when Miroku finally returned to her. It was dark outside, but she noticed that kimono anywhere as she ran up to hug him.)





Sango: Miroku! Youre back!





Miroku: Yeah.





(He loved this hug as he hugged her back.)





Sango: Ive been so worried about you. Im so glad youre okay.





(He was going to reach for her butt, but after hearing that, he just couldnt find it in himself to do it, not after hearing how much he meant to her.)





Sango: I& I wanted to ask you something.





Miroku: Really? What is it?





Sango: &Come inside.





(She led him inside and he was rather curious about what she meant. He was a bit confused, but he followed her in. They sat down on their bed-like area and she sat in front of him, holding his hands. Seeing the nervousness in her eyes made him kind of nervous as well, but she was serious. There was a glow of seriousness in her eyes as she peered into his. It was difficult for her to get out her words, but she managed to finally say what was on her mind.)





Sango: Miroku I love you& I never want to lose you& I thought that if I lost you, Id never have the chance to show you how much I really care. I& I just dont want that to happen.





Miroku: Sango? What are you saying?





Sango: Show me you love me.





Miroku: I do love you.





Sango: I know I just& want you to& show me.





Miroku: Show you?





(He finally realized what she was telling him.)





Miroku: Oh& Show you&





(He had been waiting for this moment for so long, but was he actually nervous? He thought this would be so easy, but now he had so many knots in his stomach.)





Sango: Ive been so afraid of going this far, but I realize that theres nobody else Id rather share this moment with than you& Im just so scared. I& I just never thought I could make myself do this& Miroku, help me.





Miroku: But I& Are you sure?





Sango: Yes. I dont want to lose you before we get this chance to be together& please?





(They were both nervous about actually going this far, but he finally replied:)





Miroku: If youre sure&





(Sango nodded and it was decided, so he carefully leaned in and gently pressed his lips against hers. He could feel her shaking due to her nerves, so he knew not to rush her. He laid her down and she closed her eyes waiting for something to happen, but nothing happened.)





Sango: Well arent you going to do it yet?





Miroku: I would but&





(She opened her eyes to see that he was referring to her tightly closed legs.)





Sango: Oh. Heh, sorry.





(She slowly eased them apart and he positioned himself over her. She was so afraid.)





Miroku: Are you sure you want to do this? We could do this some other day when





Sango: No! No I& I want you to now. I dont want it to be too late.





(He grabbed hold of her skirt and she became very tense. She wanted to, but she didnt want to.)





Miroku: Are you okay?





Sango: I dont know& Im just so scared.





(Her eyes started to water up and so he comforted her, petting her head gently and making her feel less tense. He actually had compassion toward her, and she knew that he loved her. When the moment was right and she least expected it, he entered her and she gasped, gripping his kimono. He thought that he had hurt her when he saw her reaction, but after a moment of staring into each others eyes, he could tell that was not the issue. Her eyes glowed with passion and Mirokus did the same as they leaned in for another kiss. Her grip loosened as she glided her hand over his back. This was their first romantic night together; what they had always truly wanted, but were too afraid up until now. They were both ready to be intimate and their fears dissipated as they exchanged their feelings for one another. Also, dont forget we have chaos at the school of destruction, thanks to Karasu. Well, it was another day and also another student: Yusuke.)





Yusuke: This school uniforms not bad.





Hiei: Speak for yourself.





Yusuke: No I mean, not as bad as my other one. This time the girls have the green. Ooh yeah. Look at those hotties.





Karasu: Im not a hottie! Im freakin adorable.





Yusuke: Yes you are.





(Yusuke smiled at Karasu and was about to walk up to her, but Hiei put his arm out in front of him and stopped him.)





Yusuke: Oh yeah. Shes your girl. My bad.





Hiei: Shes not





(Karasu interrupted him and hugged him.)





Karasu: Yep, and were going to the dance together if he doesnt get himself suspended.





Hiei: Its your fault that I always get in trouble& and what dance?





Karasu: Dont you listen to the morning announcements?





Hiei: No.





Karasu: Well& I usually dont either, but this morning I did. Theres a dance this Friday. Yay!





Hiei: I dont do dances.





Karasu: (Points finger at Hiei) You do now.





Hiei: Aww& damn.





Principal: Hiei Jaganshi! Watch your language or its In-School for you! (Karasu was trying to open her locker door, but it was jammed.)





Karasu: Damn locker door! Open up!





Principal: Here. Let me help you with that.





(The principal ignored the fact that she had just cussed and opened her locker for her. Yusuke and Hiei stood with dropped jaws as Karasu smiled her innocent smile with weapons falling out of her locker. The principal patted her on the head and walked away.)





Yusuke: What the hell? You have weapons in your locker and you dont get in trouble!





Karasu: Nope. I had to have room in my backpack for my kunai and my dagger and my ninja stars and





Hiei: How? How do you do it?





Karasu: Well&





----





(Before she had registered or anything, she handed the principal a whole bunch of gold and he patted her on the head.)





----





Hiei: Gold?





Yusuke: Whered you get gold?





(Karasu liked having an advantage over these guys, so she just smiled a sneaky smile.)





Karasu: Thats my little secret.





(She tapped the watch around her wrist and kept them guessing.)





Hiei: You stole it didnt you? Karasu: Actually, no.





Hiei: Then howd you get it?





Karasu: Lifes a mystery isnt it? Hiei: No, its more of a disaster with you in it.





Karasu: Yep.





(Yusuke spotted a girl getting a drink from the water fountain and he couldnt stop staring.)





Yusuke: I think Ill ask her to the dance.





(He walked over to her and she turned to face him.)





Yusuke: Hey there sweet thing.





Girl: Hi yourself handsome.





(He smiled a big smile with this one.)





Yusuke: Would you like to accompany me to the dance this Friday? Maybe go out for a little pizza after that?





Girl: Sounds like fun. My name is Kumaru.





(She shook his hand and he replied:)





Yusuke: Call me Yusuke.





Kumaru: Okay Yusuke. Ill see you Friday.





(She gave him a wink before walking away.)





Yusuke: (Victorious arm motion) Yes!





(Hiei raised an eyebrow at Yusuke.)





Yusuke: What? She was hot.





(Lutious takes care of Leona in the Feudal Era to avoid Tsuyoku, and they take shelter in Kaedes house. Kaede cleans off Leonas scraped up arm with a water cloth that contains healing herbs.)





Kaede: Tsuyoku did this you say?





Lutious: Yeah. Luckily I got to her in time.





Kaede: Aye. She is a lucky young lady.





Leona: Ow&





Kaede: Im sorry child, but I have to treat your wounds.





(Lutious looks over Leona and strokes her cheek gently.)





Lutious: Are you all right? I felt the pain he inflicted on you.





Leona: Im fine. Sorry you had to feel that.





Lutious: You dont have to apologize to me. Id take your pain any day.





(They smile and gaze into each others eyes, and Kaede decides to let them have peace alone.)





Kaede: Ill just go refill this water for ye.





(Meanwhile, Hiei was in deep thought about Karasu.)





Hiei: How can she be so damn lucky?





Yusuke: I dont know. Hey, you want some chips? Hiei: I just dont get it. Its driving me crazy!





(Yusuke just shrugged and ate his chips.)





Hiei: Next thing you know, shell be opening a pop bottle and winning ten thousand dollars.





(Nearby, Karasu was reading a message on a soda bottle.)





Karasu: You could win ten thousand dollars. Hmm&





(She was about to open it, but Hiei ran over and took it from her.)





Hiei: Ill take that.





Karasu: Whatever. Theres more.





(She grabbed another bottle and stared at Hiei strangely for a moment. When she opened the bottle&)





Karasu: (High-pitched) I won ten thousand dollars!





Hiei: What!





(He opened his bottle and it said, Sorry. You are not a winner. Hiei was so mad that an anger vein appeared on his head.)





Yusuke: What are the odds of that? Damn, shes lucky.





Hiei: Grrr&





Yusuke: Uhh& Chip?





(Hiei smacked the chip out of Yusukes hand, and Karasu looked at her prize.)





Karasu: I dont even need the money& (Big smile) I know what to do with it! I saw it on TV once.





Hiei: Uh-oh&





(Karasu had a styling outfit as she busted through the school doors, holding money in her hands and wearing bling bling. Hiei and Yusuke stared with dropped jaws as she walked by. Karasu was handing everyone that she passed by some money and they were all whistling and cheering for her.)





Karasu: Thank you. Thank you all. Ill be here til Friday.





Hiei: This cant be happening.





(Hiei slapped his own forehead without thinking again.)





Hiei: Owww& I really have to stop doing that.





Yusuke: Maybe what she lacks in brains she makes up for in looks and luck.





Hiei: Youre probably right.





Yusuke: I am? Hey I learned something!





Hiei: No its common sense really& and it takes longer for those who are actually smart to comprehend.





Yusuke: Oh& Hey!

















Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 6:16:36 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outToooo funnah! Laughing hystericaly!

mandy94t on July 27, 2006, 4:10:23 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol hey Karasu can I have three thousand dollars so I can go to Japan??I really need it.America's great,but I wanna go to Japan reeeeeeeeeeeally bad.
great job on the story.Can you have me killing my younger brother since he keeps stealing my bandanna?