Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - More school time

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 13 - More school time

Chapter 13 - More school time






More School Time






----





(Kagome sat across from Okashi in class as usual, and she wanted to talk to her so badly. She felt awful about lying like she did. Kagome finally leaned over and talked to her.)





Kagome: Okashi& Im really sorry.





Okashi: Dont talk to me.





Kagome: But&





(Okashi glared at Kagome and her eye color appeared red.)





Kagome: Your eyes& Theyre red.





Okashi: Yeah right. Like that little lie is going to work after all the others.





Kagome: But I didnt&





(The bell rang and Okashi got up.)





Okashi: Just stop talking to me.





(She walked away with the crowd and Kagome stood there sadly. Karasu handed her some money.)





Karasu: Dont be sad. Be happy. Go buy yourself something nice.





(Karasu walked off with her people following her. Man, Karasu has people? Weird. Kagome was still standing there thinking, Her eyes were red. I know I wasnt imagining things. Inuyasha must be right. She must be the reincarnation of Mikita. Karasu walked outside the classroom to be pulled back by Hiei.)





Hiei: Karasu! What are you doing? You cant just go around and give people money.





Karasu: Sure I can.





(She handed Hiei a big wad of money.)





Karasu: Here. This should make up for the money I stole from you and more. Go get yourself something nice.





(Hiei grabbed her arm before she walked away.)





Hiei: Stop this before you turn into a pre-madonna!





Karasu: He hit me!





(Thump! Bam! Ow! Hiei got tackled by a big group of people after Karasu said that.)





Karasu: Wow& I should have won some money a long time ago if I had known complete strangers would protect me&





(She then noticed that Bob was part of the crowd that tackled Hiei.)





Karasu: Who are you?





Bob: I was just looking for the bathroom and I popped up here, so I thought it looked like fun.





Karasu: Okay. Whatever. Im going to go bribe my teachers some more.





(In the Feudal Era, Shippo was jumping around and chasing a butterfly. He couldnt seem to capture it however and it flew higher. He tried to jump higher and grab it, but he ran into Haroyuki. When he ran into the tall fox demon, he seemed a little nervous and wanted to run off.)





Haroyuki: Shippo& Can we talk?





Shippo: Uhh& sure.





(Haroyuki sat down on a log with young Shippo in his lap. His eyes were thoughtful and kind as he looked at Shippo and spoke softly. He was definitely a kind, loving father.)





Haroyuki: Shippo, Ive noticed that you dont feel comfortable with calling me your father. Thats okay though, Id just like to know why. Whats troubling you son?





Shippo: I just& I dont know.





Haroyuki: Of course you must know. There has to be some reason.





Shippo: Well& that one day when I went to see my father& he was killed by the Thunder Brothers and&





(Shippo had watery eyes when he spoke of his father.)





Shippo: It made me so sad&





(Haroyuki held the young fox in his arms and comforted him.)





Haroyuki: I know how it is to lose your father.





Shippo: (Sniff) You do?





Haroyuki: Yes& My father was killed long ago by a pack of leopard demons. The leopard demons held a big grudge against the fox demon tribe, and my father wanted to settle the dispute and bring peace between the tribes. Of course they didnt see eye to eye and& well, you know what happened.





Shippo: Haroyuki& Im sorry.





Haroyuki: As am I for you, Shippo. You do not have to call me father if you do not desire to, but as long as Im breathing, youll always have a father.





(Shippo smiled and felt like he had a father for the first time in forever.)





Shippo: Thanks.





(Sakura was watching from behind a nearby tree, and she smiled to hear how well her father had accepted Shippo. She turned around and went to her mother, who was fixing a meal for the family of four.)





Reika: Howd it go?





Sakura: (Smiles) It went just fine. I think he feels welcome& Now Im going to go tackle him!





(Sakura giggled and ran off, and Reika just smiled.)





Reika: Well when you do, tell them that dinners ready.





(She continued fixing up the meal and Karasu suddenly popped up.)





Karasu: Mind if I join you?





Reika: Karasu! You actually came home for once!





(She hugged her daughter tight.)





Karasu: Yeah. Ive been going to school.





Reika: School?





Karasu: Yeah, a place where you learn.





Reika: Im very proud of you honey.





Karasu: I dont even learn anything though. I just bribe my principal and teachers and get away with everything.





Reika: Thats& great dear. Im proud of you.





(Reika wasnt sure what all that meant, or if it was a good thing or not, so she just agreed. She then looked at her daughters clothing confused.)





Reika: What are you wearing?





Karasu: Oh. Im wearing stylin clothes and bling bling.





Reika: Thats nice& I think.





Karasu: Mother, you are so not hip.





(Sakura ran up to Karasu and glomped her from behind.)





Sakura: Kara!





(This startled Karasu as she threw Sakura off of her forward and onto the ground in front of her.)





Karasu: Who in the& Sakura! Heh. Sorry.





Sakura: Thats okay. It was fun! & What are you wearing?





Karasu: Something youd understand only if you went to Kagomes time and school.





Sakura: I want to understand! Can I go mommy? Please?





Reika: Well I guess so, but Karasu has to keep an eye on you while youre there.





Sakura: Okies.





Karasu: Youll have to start out with the garden place first.





Sakura: Yay! I love to plant gardens!





Karasu: Cool then lets go.





(Sakura and Karasu poofed away as Shippo and Haroyuki had just walked up.)





Haroyuki: What was that?





Reika: Our girls now have the power of time travel. Theyre going to school to bribe teachers and learn nothing.





(Reika said this strangely as if she didnt understand what she had just said, and Shippo and Haroyuki were confused as well.)





Haroyuki: Thats great& I think.





Shippo: Oh well. Dinner for three! More for me!





(Back at school, Hiei and Kagome were looking around for Karasu.)





Hiei: Whered she go?





Kagome: I dont know, and I still cant get Okashi to listen to me.





Hiei: Well, wherever Karasu is, shell get away with it.





(Suddenly they heard a poof in the locker next to them and smoke came out of it. They opened the locker door and Karasu fell out of it.)





Karasu: Ow& That was not a good place to poof into.





Hiei: Howd you&? Im not even going to ask.





Sakura: Could someone please get me out of here?





(Sakura was still stuck in the locker and Karasu pulled her out.)





Hiei: Whos that?





Karasu: My sister Sakura. Remember? She was there when we battled Naraku.





Hiei: Oh yeah& Wait. Now shes coming to this school too?





Karasu: Yep. She went from the garden place to here in five minutes.





Hiei: Do I even want to know how you managed that?





Karasu: (Smiles) Nope.





Sakura: And guess what? We already went shopping for more stylin clothes and bling bling for me! Yay! Im cool!





(Yusuke walked up and joined the conversation.)





Yusuke: Arent you two supposed to wear uniforms?





Karasu/Sakura: Nope.





Hiei: Figures.





Yusuke: That is so not fair.





(Karasu spotted a nearby bulletin board and went over to it.)





Karasu: Sign up for extracurricular activities today. Hmm& Okay! Lets see& uhh, cheerleading& Sounds good enough.





Sakura: Im gonna try this Martial Arts one.





Karasu: Come on Hiei. You need an extracurricular activity.





Hiei: Not a club person.





Karasu: You should be a football player, whatever that is.





Hiei: No way.





Karasu: Okie dokie then.





(Karasu snuck by him and signed him up for it anyway. This will be disaster. First of all, Karasu at cheerleading practice. She walked in and saw the preps fixing each others makeup, which she raised an eyebrow at. One of the senior cheerleaders walked up to her. More like pranced up to her.)





Girl 1: Aww, look at you! Youre so adorable!





Karasu: I know.





Girl 1: Youll make such a cute addition to the squad.





(Another girl came up to her with a very snobbish accent.)





Girl 2: Oh my gosh! She is like, so cute! Girl 1: Oh my gosh! I know! Isnt she precious?





(Karasu was already annoyed by the prissiness, so she walked off to find something fun to do. After a short time, the coach spoke up.)





Coach: Okay girls. Listen up. If youre going to be part of this squad, then make sure you show up at every practice on time. Tardiness is unacceptable. All right! Get in exercising positions and do as I do!





(They all formed lines and Karasu joined one of them randomly. She watched as the coach lifted her leg up to where it was practically horizontal and saw how the other girls followed her movements. She tried to do that with her leg and twirled it all the way around, no problem. This astonished the girls around her.)





Girl 1: Did you see that?





Girl 2: Shes like a contortionist!





Girl 3: That was so freaky!





Coach: Yes. She is very flexible. Im impressed.





Karasu: And Im bored.





Girl 2: Can you like, show me how you did that?





Girl 1: You are totally magnificent!





Karasu: And youre freakin annoying! I cant stand you preppy snobs! You know what? (Unsheathes sword) I can fix that.





(The girls ran and screamed and Karasu smirked.)





Karasu: Its time to bring some fun into this squad.











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on July 28, 2006, 12:34:50 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94taaah Karasu killed da preps!!!
...
FINALLY!!GOD I HATE CHEERLEADERS WHO THINK THEY'RE ALL THAT!!!!*gives Karasu a bottle of Coke*
Karasu:*sniff*What's this?
Me:Coke.
Karasu:*pours it over her head*
Me:You're s'posed ta drink it.