Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Karasu killed the preps!

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 14 - Karasu killed the preps!

Chapter 14 - Karasu killed the preps!






Karasu killed the preps!






----





(Second, Hiei at football practice. He looked all buff in his uniform, but much shorter than the other guys. The guys were talking to each other secretly.)





Guy 1: Look at that shrimpy guy.





Guy 2: Ooh! Fresh meat.





Guy 3: Whats with his hair?





(The coach walked up to Hiei and handed him a helmet.)





Coach: You have to wear a helmet. Whats with your hair anyway?





Hiei: Its my style.





Coach: Whatever. Put this on.





(Hiei put the helmet on his head. More like the top of his hair. It just didnt look quite right, and the coach took it off of his head.)





Coach: Never mind. Forget the helmet. It just doesnt work.





Hiei: Ill be fine without it. Im not a weakling.





Coach: Whatever. Its your call. All right everyone! Get in positions!





Hiei: Hn. Lets just get this over with.





(When the ball was thrown to Hiei, he stood and looked oddly at it while he was tackled and dog piled onto. He was so far underneath everyone that he couldnt be seen. He wasnt being taken down that easily, for just Hiei himself tossed the entire pile up into the air, and he wasnt even injured. They all shouted while being hurdled through the air and landing with a thump.)





Coach: Amazing. The little guy has quite some strength. Now lets test his speed.





(The ball was thrown and Hiei caught it, running to the goal in less than two seconds. The coach thought he was seeing things as he shook his timer.)





Coach: This is unbelievable!





Guy 1: Whoa& Rock on little dude!





Guy 2: That was awesome! Coach: Yes indeed. Hiei Jaganshi, youre automatically promoted to quarterback!





Hiei: (Disappointed) Aww, man. I made the team.





(Later when he met up with Karasu&)





Karasu: (Excited) You made the team! I knew you would!





(She hugged Hiei tightly and he noticed her bloody sword.)





Hiei: What have you been doing?





Karasu: Oh, just ridding the school of the annoyances.





Hiei: What? You killed the cheerleading squad!





Karasu: Yep. Now Im the only chipper one in the entire school. Ha!





Hiei: Youre going to get&! Never mind. You never get into trouble for anything.





Karasu: Nope.





(A gothic girl overheard what Karasu and Hiei were talking about and went over to them.)





Girl: You killed the cheerleaders?





Karasu: Yeah. They were bugging the hell out of me.





Girl: Youre my hero! Hey guys! This girl killed the cheerleaders!





(A big crowd of anti-preps came up to Karasu and praised her.)





Hiei: Only Karasu could pull this off.





(Now for the third extracurricular activity: Sakura in karate practice. She could already drop kick anyone she faced, and she had only been practicing for an hour!)





Coach: This is amazing! You have grand skill Saku.





Sakura: Thank you master. This is fun.





Coach: If you can defeat me, then you will automatically be promoted to black belt.





Sakura: Yay! I like black.





Coach: Lets see what youve got grasshopper.





(Of course, what do you think happened? It runs in the family.)





Sakura: Kara! Kara! Guess what? I got a black belt and the master doesnt call me grasshopper anymore!





Karasu: Ooh cool! Of course, Im already wearing a black belt, so yay!





Sakura: Yay!





Hiei: It must run in the family.





Yusuke: Obviously& Chip?





Hiei: Will you stop asking me that?





(The principal ran through the halls in a panic.)





Principal: Theres been a mass murder in this school!





(Karasu was even the one holding the bloody sword and Hiei was thinking, Oh no. Shes going to get sent to jail. Theres no way the principal could miss that.)





Karasu: Billy did it!





(A random Billy in the hallway turned around.)





Billy: Huh?





Principal: There he is! He did it! Karasu said so! Swarm! Swarm! Swarm!





(The principal led a line of police to Billy, but one of the cops stayed behind and observed Karasus sword. Karasu merely handed the officer ten gold blocks and he patted her on the head.)





Officer: I wont tell if you wont.





Karasu: (Smiles) Nope.





Officer: This will help the government a lot, but most importantly, it will help me.





(The officer walked off and Hiei couldnt believe his eyes. Youd think he would be used to it by now.)





Hiei: Now youre bribing the government? How do you do it?





Karasu: Im just lucky I guess.





Hiei: I guess&





(Hiei was really curious with how she was able to even bribe a cop with tons of gold blocks that pop out of nowhere. Where was she getting them? He doesnt know, but we know. Oh the dramatic irony. Lucky futuristic watches. Out of nowhere, Leona and Lutious poof into the school.)





Karasu: Leona?





Leona: This looks like the perfect place to hide out.





Lutious: Especially with that sign that says Dance Friday. Sounds fun.





Leona: Karasu? What the&?





Karasu: I won ten thousand dollars.





Leona: (Giggles) Oh.





Karasu: That reminds me. I need to find a good costume for the dance.





Hiei: I didnt know it was a costume party.





(Karasu waved a wad of money around.)





Karasu: It is now.





Hiei: Okay&





Karasu: You can be a fluffy little kitty.





Hiei: No.





Karasu: Im going to be me: A dragon demon. That way I wont have to wear a pansy dress.





Hiei: So youre going to wear your air conditioned outfit?





Karasu: Yep, and Im bringing accessories.





(She waved her sword around to demonstrate her meaning.)





Hiei: In that case, Im going to be me too. I miss my cloak.





(Kagome walked over and overheard the conversation.)





Kagome: Its going to be a costume dance?





Karasu: Yep. Thanks to me.





Kagome: That means I can bring Inuyasha. They will think hes in costume.





(Sakura thought about someone to take to the dance.)





Sakura: Hey Yusuke& Wheres Kurama? Does he go here?





Yusuke: No. He doesnt go to school. Hes hundreds of years old.





Sakura: Oh& Cool! At least I know hes not younger than me. If he refuses to go, Ill just get him in a chokehold. Hee hee&





Hiei: Youre definitely related to Karasu.





(Where was Inuyasha during all this anyway? Well for the time being, he was relaxing in a tree by himself in thought. Everyones split up and Naraku is gone. Sango and Miroku are married, Shippo has a family now, and Kagome is back to her normal life. Kikyo& shes gone too. We were going to be together once she was a normal girl again. Inuyasha shook himself out of that thought. Hn. It doesnt matter anyway. Her soul now belongs to&)





Kagome: Inuyasha!





Inuyasha: Kagome.





(Inuyasha turned to see Kagome coming toward him, so he jumped down from the tree.)





Kagome: I have great news!





Inuyasha: What is it?





Kagome: You can come to the dance with me! Karasu had to bribe the principal to make it happen, but Im just glad that you can come! Will you?





(She looked into his eyes with a precious glow.)





Inuyasha: I& guess.





Kagome: Yay!





(She hugged him tight in excitement and ran off toward the well. Inuyasha stood there with one eyebrow raised thinking, Whats a dance? In the intervening time, Sakura was after her prey: Kurama. She tried to sneak up behind him, but he sensed her presence and spoke up before she reached him.)





Kurama: Its you again.





Sakura: How did you know? Man youre good!





Kurama: Not really. I could smell your scent.





Sakura: I knew I used too much Axe.





Kurama: Axe? Isnt that for men?





Sakura: It is? Oops& Oh well. I like the smell of it, so it doesnt matter.





Kurama: Something tells me youre here for a reason.





Sakura: I am?





(She had forgotten her reason for finding him momentarily, but it soon returned to her as she smiled a grand smile.)





Sakura: Oh yeah! I remember now! I was going to ask you to come to the dance with me on Friday. Will you please? Please!





Kurama: I dont think I will. Im not into school things and dances.





Sakura: Please?





Kurama: No.





Sakura: Please? Kurama: No.





Sakura: Please?





Kurama: Is this ever going to end?





Sakura: (Smiles) Nope.





Kurama: (Sigh) What do I have to wear?





(She jumped around and squealed in a high-pitched EEEEEEEEEEE and Kurama had to hold his ears. So now for dance pairings we have: Inuyasha and Kagome, Karasu and Hiei, Yusuke and Kumaru, Leona and Lutious, and not to mention Kurama and Sakura. What a strange event this dance will be.)





Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 6:27:43 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outHey I use Axe. LOL! And I would be one of those gothic, anti-preps. LOL! Crazy man.

mandy94t on July 28, 2006, 12:42:32 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94t*raises eyebrow*Okie dokey then...
Okashi:*grabs my arm*C'mon,help me get back at Kagome!!
Me:What'm I s'posed ta do,brandish a bonryu and pray it don't fall on my head?
Okashi:...
Me:And I ain't goin' to no dance.I don't dance.I run away screaming.
Okashi:No one said you had to,you don't go to this school.
Me:Yeah yeah I know.
great job on the chapter!!can't wait for the next!

InuyashaGirl08 on July 27, 2006, 1:39:56 PM

InuyashaGirl08 on
InuyashaGirl08OOh yay, more chapters! ack, my brain has trouble keeping up with all the similar K names-Karasu...Kurama...Kumara

arctic_fox_sakura on July 27, 2006, 11:56:32 AM

arctic_fox_sakura on
arctic_fox_sakuraXD I love me.....O.o okem-dokey...... Ima shut up. *glomps Kura's leg* MINE!

Kura: WTH?!

Me: :D