Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Dance Time

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 15 - Dance Time

Chapter 15 - Dance Time






Dance time






----





(The day of the dance arrives as everyone enters the gymnasium with excitement, most of them with their dates. Kagome walked in arm and arm with Inuyasha, who was a little shy about it.)





Kagome: Loosen up Inuyasha. Youre not acting like yourself. Youre not the one in a kitty cat costume. You get to be yourself.





(The kitty cat costume that Kagome was referring to was her own. She had a black tail and black cat ears to match it. Inuyasha was wearing his usual kimono, but this time he didnt need his hat. He could freely show his ears.)





Inuyasha: At least I dont have to wear that hat.





(Kagome saw Hojo walking toward her by himself wearing a pirate costume.)





Kagome: Oh no. Its Hojo.





Inuyasha: A descendant of that klutz?





Kagome: Come on Inuyasha. You have to be nice& unfortunately.





(Hojo approached them and focused his stare on Inuyasha. Kagome decided to act a bit territorial as she grabbed onto Inuyashas arm.)





Kagome: This is my boyfriend Inuyasha.





Hojo: Your& boyfriend?





(Inuyasha gave her a strange look for calling him her boyfriend.)





Inuyasha: Kagome, Im not





Kagome: Yes. Weve been together for quite some time now.





Inuyasha: (Blushes) Uhh&





(Hojo seemed sad and disappointed to hear that Kagome said that.)





Hojo: Oh& I see& I suppose you wouldnt want to dance with me then since you already have a boyfriend. I get the hint. Ill just leave you alone now.





(She saw the look in his eyes and started to feel sorry for him. He turned away to walk off, but Kagome gave it some thought.)





Kagome: Hojo&





(He looked back at her and she hesitated to finish.)





Kagome: I could dance with you for once& if its okay with my date here.





(She whispered in Inuyashas ear, Im referring to you Inuyasha. Just say its okay, but just one dance. Just wait here for me.) Inuyasha: & I dont mind? Kagome: And&?





Inuyasha: Im thirsty.





Kagome: (Sigh) Close enough. Come on Hojo.





(She didnt particularly want to dance with Hojo, but she owed him that much anyway for all the care he held in his heart for herif you could even call it that. The stage had live entertainment as a band called B n C Live played a medium-slow tempo song. Kagome tried to enjoy it at least a little so she didnt look like she detested having to dance with him. Inuyasha watched as Kagome had to place her hands on Hojos shoulders while he placed his hands on her hips. The hanyou wasnt very comfortable with this and he was about to go toward them, but his eyes were soon drawn to Okashi, who was dressed like Mikita: She had wolf ears and a tail, not to mention a fuzzy outfit similar to wolf demon tribes clothes, although Okashi didnt show any midriff. He had nearly mistaken her for Mikita as he walked closer to her, though he soon noticed that it was she.)





Inuyasha: Okashi? You look&





Okashi: Ridiculous? Yeah I know.





Inuyasha: No you look& like Mikita.





Okashi: Just what I needed to hear, that I look like a demon.





Inuyasha: Its not bad& to me.





(He seemed embarrassed about saying even as much as he said to her just then, but she saw the thoughtfulness in his eyes as she smiled.)





Okashi: Thanks. So, you have no one to dance with either? Eh, I came here alone.





(He could tell that she was kind of sad about not having a date.)





Okashi: If you want to, I could dance with you& though you probably wouldnt be interested.





(Inuyasha looked back and saw Kagome dancing with Hojo, and it struck a jealousy note within him.)





Inuyasha: I wouldnt mind&





Okashi: Really? Well okay. Lets go.





(She led him out to the dance floor where she turned and faced him. He was a little nervous and uneasy, but as soon as she put her hands on his shoulders, he remembered where to put his hands when he was watching Kagome and Hojo. He was a bit hesitant about placing his hands on her hips at first, but once they were there, he followed Okashis movements on the floor.)





Okashi: Youre not a dancer are you? Inuyasha: I never have.





Okashi: Youre doing pretty well for a first time dancer, yes?





Inuyasha: I& guess so.





Okashi: Well just relax and follow me. Youll do fine.





(Kagome was still dancing with Hojo and she saw Inuyasha dancing with Okashi, which gave her a great surprise. She thought, Inuyashas dancing with Mikita& Wait, thats not Mikita. Thats Okashi. Why would Inuyasha be dancing with her? Why would he be dancing with anyone? Thats not like him. Hojo noticed her spaced-out look and intervened with her thoughts.)





Hojo: Kagome?





Kagome: Oh sorry. I was just& spacing out for a moment.





(Inuyasha started getting the hang of dancing as he felt the slow rhythm.)





Okashi: You catch on fast.





Inuyasha: Its not that hard. I think I get it now.





Okashi: Thats good.





(He looked at her and slightly moved his ear in curiosity.)





Inuyasha: Why did you want to dance with me? I thought you wanted nothing to do with demons? Okashi: Of course I dont. What do you have to do with a demon anyway? Youre just a normal person like me, which Im relieved to know. (Giggles)





Inuyasha: No but& Im a half demon. Remember?





Okashi: Is this about what Kagome said? I cant believe youre still going along with that joke.





Inuyasha: Joke?





Okashi: Look. Whatever Kagome told you to say to me, dont believe her. You dont have to follow along with her lies.





Inuyasha: I dont understand.





(Kagome saw how Okashi was talking to Inuyasha and occasionally looking her way, and this made her suspicious.)





Hojo: What is it Kagome?





Kagome: Oh. I just& I have to go to the bathroom. Ill have to end this dance early. Sorry Hojo.





(Kagome walked off to confront Inuyasha and Okashi, leaving Hojo standing there alone on the dance floor. Inuyasha was still confused with Okashis words.)





Inuyasha: I really am a half demon though.





Okashi: Oh stop pretending. We both know that these ears will come right off.





(She pulled at one of Inuyashas ears but it wouldnt come off.)





Inuyasha: Ow! Stop it! That hurts!





(Okashi jerked her hand away and stood looking at him in shock.)





Okashi: How did you get those to stay on like that?





Inuyasha: I told you. Theyre real. Why dont you believe me?





(Okashi didnt know how to respond, and not long after, Kagome approached them.)





Kagome: Okashi&





(Okashi didnt want to see her as she looked angrily at her.)





Okashi: Oh look. If it isnt the liar.





Kagome: Okashi. You have to listen to me. We need your help, and Im sorry about not telling you the truth before.





Okashi: Oh really? Then whats the truth behind all those tricks at your house huh? In the shrine, how did you do those special effects with the sky-like atmosphere? What is this Inuyasha? Is he really a half demon? Tell me the truth now Kagome, if you really think you can.





Kagome: Okashi, there were no special effects in the shrine. The sky-like atmosphere was the portal to the Feudal Era in the well. Inuyasha is a half demon, and Im sorry I lied to you before. I just didnt want you to be scared if I mentioned demons to you. I know youre a very religious Christian and





Okashi: Stop. Ive heard enough. It seems that youre still not going to tell me the truth, so just leave me alone.





Kagome: But its the truth.





Okashi: Yeah sure.





(Okashi walked off angrily and Kagome was saddened again. Inuyasha looked at her and tilted his head slightly.)





Inuyasha: Kagome? Are you okay? Kagome: No. I messed up our friendship and now its too late. It was all my fault. I never should have lied to her.





(Karasu and Hiei showed up at the dance as well, with a happy Karasu and a not-so-happy, forced-to-come Hiei. Karasu had her arm around his shoulder as they walked in the door, and right behind them was Sakura pulling Youko Kurama by the hand.)





Sakura: Isnt this fun Kura?





Youko: Sure. It looks fun I guess. Why did I have to transform into Youko anyway?





Sakura: Because youre a cutie in this form. Hee hee&Come on! Lets go move around on the floor like everyone else!





(Sakura pulled Youko out onto the dance floor to dance, and Karasu saw the photo booth.)





Karasu: Come on Hiei! Lets go get our picture taken!





(She forced him to go with her to the booth and ran up to the photographer.)





Karasu: Me next! Take a picture of me and Hiei! Photographer: Okay. Just go stand over there.





(Karasu pulled Hiei over to the place that the photographer had specified and held onto him with a big smile. The photographer looked at them for a moment and picked up a box.)





Photographer: Do you need a box sir?





Hiei: No.





Karasu: Why would you ask him that? He cant fit in that box. Besides, you wouldnt be able to see him in the picture if he got in that box.





(The photographer just smiled and took her words as a joke for laughs.)





Photographer: Cute. All right then, just put your arms around him and smile big.





(Of course Hiei didnt smile. He just stood there as himself while Karasu hugged the shizzy out of him. When the picture was taken, a bright light flashed in Karasus eyes and she shouted high-pitched while holding her eyes.)





Karasu: My eyes! My eyes! Oh the migraine! Ill kill you!





(She unsheathed her sword and ran off screaming in the opposite direction with her eyes closed, thinking that she was going after the photographer, but instead she ran into a wall and screamed louder. Her yelling was so high-pitched that it was barely even heard anymore. Only by Inuyasha however, for it was as a dog whistle to him. He rolled around on the ground holding his ears and yelling:)





Inuyasha: YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!





(The guys of the football team saw him yipping and whining on the ground and surrounded him.)





Guy 1: Hey its a wussy!





Guy 2: Lets kick him!





(The guys on the football team decided to kick Inuyasha for no reason, which was oddkinda like everything else in this story. XD Yusuke was happy dancing with his randomly asked date Kumaru as they spoke with one another.)





Yusuke: So, you like chips?





Kumaru: Oh I love chips.





Yusuke: Coolness! Lets go get some!





Kumaru: Okay!





(Kumaru and Yusuke ran off joyfully in search of chips, and Lutious and Leona arrived at the dance in futuristic outfits. Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi noticed them and confronted them.)





Eri: Nice costumes! What are you supposed to be?





Lutious: Were from the future. Note the clothes.





Ayumi: Interesting concept!





Yuka: Yeah! I hope the clothes do end up looking like that in the future. They totally rock!





Leona: Thanks?





(It seemed that the three girls did not know they were serious, but they just went along with it anyway. Sakura was dancing with Youko when she saw that Inuyasha was still yipping and getting kicked by the football players. Of course Karasu was still yelling and running around blindly with her sword unsheathed.)





Sakura: Look! Someones getting kicked! Lets go Youko!





(Karasu was unaware of which way she was running, and she accidentally ran by Okashi and grazed her arm with the tip of the sword. Okashi shouted and held her arm, and Kagome ran over to her.)





Okashi: Ow! My arm!





Kagome: Are you okay?





Okashi: Of course not you dunce! Ow! It hurts! It hurts! It& It stopped hurting.





(She moved her arm to see that the bleeding wound was gone, and she and Kagome looked upon this in shock.)





Okashi: Its& gone?





Kagome: & Mikita.











Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 6:34:23 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLOL! What's with Yusuke and chips? ... I wnat HIEI! Rarr!!! Why does Karasu get him?! *cries* I'm okay now.

InuyashaGirl08 on July 28, 2006, 2:23:54 PM

InuyashaGirl08 on
InuyashaGirl08Aww...poor Inu-getting his ears pulled, then the dog whistle thing, then getting kicked by a bunch of football guys who don't realize what they've done cause INuyasha can totally kick their butts!

mandy94t on July 28, 2006, 12:50:38 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toooh sweet she is the reincarnation I knew it I knew it I knew it I knew it I knew it I KNEW IT!!!SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET....great job!!!
Kagome:Are you a hippie?
Me:Heck no.
Kagome:Sure.
Me:Listen lady,I'm only gonna tell you once-I AIN'T NO HIPPIE I'M A COUNTRY HICK THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE.
sorry for the pointless comment,but you did great.next chapter soon!!plz.