Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Tour Anyone?

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 18 - Tour Anyone?

Chapter 18 - Tour Anyone?






Tour Anyone?






----





(So, Okashis going on tour. Whos she going to take with her? First of all, her mother of course, and her sister Keera.)





Keera: This is so wonderful sis! Your music is going to be worldwide!





Okashi: Exaggerating much?





Keera: Well, it will go many places. Thats for sure.





Mother: I am so proud of you Okashi. All the people will be able to hear Gods word as it was meant to be.





(Okashi was getting a bit annoyed by the saintly talk of her mother, but she didnt say anything. Karasu was looking out the window watching as all the cars drove by, and Hiei was sitting next to her.)





Hiei: What is so amusing?





Karasu: All those big shiny things go by so fast. Theyre faster than you Hiei.





Hiei: I doubt that.





Karasu: I want to race them!





Hiei: I wouldnt advise that.





Karasu: Why? I could kick their butts in my dragon form.





Hiei: I wouldnt advise that either. Were kind of under cover here.





Karasu: Oh right. I have to pretend to be a human. Pssh! I can just kill anyone who sees me. No big deal.





Hiei: Not likely. Scientists would be after you to experiment on you.





Karasu: So? Ill kill them too.





Hiei: (Sigh) Its just no good arguing with you.





(Inuyasha was stretched out on the couch with a different type of hat on. It was a much cooler hat than the one he had before. He actually looked neat in it as he sprawled out on the sofa in relaxation. To add to his newly acquired style, he had on baggy khaki pants and a dark navy blue loose tee shirt, not to mention dark shades over his eyes. He was blending in well.)





Kagome: Now remember Inuyasha, keep the hat on at all times.





Inuyasha: Yeah. Yeah. I know.





(Keera was looking at all these odd friends of Okashis in confusion.)





Keera: Okashi, you have some strange friends. They have odd-looking hair.





(She was referring to Inuyasha and Hiei for the most part. Her attention was then turned to Sakura, who was hanging upside down on the ladder that led to the roof of the bus. Keera eyed her curiously and walked over to her.)





Keera: Who are you and what are you doing?





Sakura: My names Sakura and Im meditating.





Keera: Oh& Why?





Sakura: Part of a martial arts concentration method. I must remain calm at all times.





(After a few moments, she handspringed off of the ladder and landed on her feet.)





Sakura: Well enough of that. You wanna play with the soup cans in the cabinet?





Keera: Sure!





Sakura: Yay!





(Keera and Sakura raided the cabinets and Okashis mother was curious of all her friends as well.)





Mother: Who are all your friends Okashi?





Okashi: Oh, theyre friends from school.





Mother: Well Im glad that youve made so many friends.





Okashi: Yeah. Me too.





(Okashi then thought to herself, Kagome wanted to bring them because we have to strategize and prepare for the day we meet Tsuyoku. He sounds like an evil demon. I hope he never hurts me. He sure hurt poor Leona. She and Lutious had other things to do in the future, so they didnt come with us. Karasu said she has them on speed dial, so theyll be here when necessary and inform us of what they discover. Kagura was meeting with Lutious and Leona at the time in the year 3000, discussing methods to trick and destroy Tsuyoku.)





Kagura: If you and three of your sisters agree to work together, we can drain him of his power and possibly have a chance to defeat him.





Leona: But I only know of two of my blood sisters: Karasu and Mikita. Mikitas no longer here though, so I dont know what we are going to do.





Kagura: Actually, Inuyasha believes that the Christian girl Okashi is the reincarnation of Mikita. She has many of her traits.





Lutious: Even if that were true, wed only have three sisters.





Leona: Hes right. We need another sister to help us.





Kagura: And there also has to be some way to get the sending drainer on Tsuyoku, and that wont be easy. Well just have to be on the defensive for the time being until we can figure this out.





(Kaguras watch began to beep and she had a worried expression on her face.)





Kagura: Oh no. Its him. You two stay quiet okay? Ill see what he wants.





(She took the call and Tsuyoku was on the other line.)





Tsuyoku: Kagura, I have a lead on them. I need to see you right now.





Kagura: Yes. Ill be right there.





Tsuyoku: And dont keep me waiting more than three seconds.





Kagura: No problem. (Hangs up) Well&





(She poofed away before finishing her sentence, and Leona and Lutious had a bad feeling about this. As Kagura arrived at Tsuyokus lair, she saw him sitting there just as Naraku used to do.)





Tsuyoku: Kagura&





(His stern voice startled her a bit, but she kept her calm.)





Tsuyoku: Thanks to my lovely spy here, I now know where the supposed reincarnation of Mikita is, along with her friends.





(The spy that Tsuyoku mentioned was standing in the shadows next to him with a covered face. Although the person was fully clothed to be unrecognized and mysterious, there was something feminine about this person. Only her brown eyes were visible among the assassin cover.)





Tsuyoku: The girl is on some kind of trip called a tour. They seem to be planning my demise.





(Kagura was nervous upon hearing this, for she was one of the plotters against him. She tried not to let it show however as she kept it together.)





Tsuyoku: Secret spy; continue watch over the tour group, and at the perfect moment, youll know when.





(The spy nodded and vanished quickly.)





Kagura: Know when to what?





Tsuyoku: Youll know soon enough, my pet, and youll not be leaving so quickly.





(Kagura felt malicious thoughts from his plans, so she turned and tried to run from him. He zoomed in front of her and smiled his evil smile, grabbing her shoulders forcefully.)





Tsuyoku: You will not be escaping me. You know that. I am too powerful. I own you.





(Kagura tightened her eyes and helplessly accepted his torture. She knew she could not get way from him. It was no use. Meanwhile on the tour, Karasu was standing in a weird, legs-crossed position.)





Hiei: Whats wrong with you?





Karasu: I have to pee! Really bad! Hiei: Theres a small bathroom in the back of the tour bus, you know.





Karasu: Heh. I kinda broke it.





Hiei: I wont even ask. Go tell the bus driver to pull over to the side of the road.





(Karasu did as Hiei suggested to her and they pulled over next to a parked tractor. The man in the tractor saw something in his rear view mirror rush to the side of the work machine and curiously went to see what it was. He stopped with an odd expression when he saw Karasu squatting next to his front tire.)





Man: What are you doing?





Karasu: Im pissin on your tire! Do ya mind?





Man: Actually I do.





Karasu: Well get over it!





(The man shrugged his shoulders and went back inside his work machine. Hiei was wondering what was taking Karasu so long as he sighed and went to find her.)





Hiei: Arent you done yet?





(Karasu didnt respond and jerked him down onto the ground. The man in the tractor heard strange noises and a male voice exclaim, Yay! He went around to see what it was this time, and what he saw is Karasu on top of Hiei next to a puddle of pee.)





Hiei: Im getting raped, do ya mind!





(The man didnt even ask as he walked away with an odd expression on his face. Once they were back and the bus was in motion once again, Okashi was practicing melodies on her keyboard and Kagome was watching with great interest. Karasu was asleep on Hieis lap and he was asleep sitting up on the couch. Apparently they had been put to sleep by the music. Either that, or they exhausted each other& Could be both. Suddenly Okashi stopped playing and looked down.)





Kagome: Okashi?





Okashi: Whats going to happen once we meet this Tsuyoku guy? What if we cant beat him?





Kagome: We will. I know it.





Okashi: But theres one other thing I dont understand.





Kagome: Hmm?





Okashi: Why did I just start getting Mikitas traits now? Why didnt I have them before?





Kagome: I dont really know. That makes me think too.





Okashi: What I worry about is& What if I become evil like she was?





Kagome: That wont happen. You were raised a Christian. Dont worry. Everything will be okay.





(She smiled at Okashi and then looked around for someone.)





Kagome: Hey. Wheres Inuyasha?





(Inuyasha was on top of the roof of the bus enjoying the wind like a dog. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth and flowing freely with the wind. He seemed all satisfied until a bug flew into his mouth and caused him to gag. His hat flew off of his head and revealed his ears, which any passer-by could see. Weird thing to see while driving by: A man with silver hair and dog-ears riding on top of a tour bus with his tongue sticking out. Needless to say, there were a couple of car wrecks. Inuyasha just laughed in their expense and another bug flew into his mouth, gagging him. Another bug hit him in the eye and made him fall back into the tour bus through the sunroof.)





Kagome: Inuyasha! What are you doing&? Your hat!





(Kagome tackled him and covered his head, causing Okashis mother and sister to become confused. Inuyasha and Kagome struggled on the ground making all kinds of racket, waking Karasu and Hiei& well, Hiei anyway. Karasu is a heavy sleeper. Sakura and Keera saw what was going on and this excited Sakura as she jumped in with Kagome and Inuyasha.)





Sakura: Oh boy! A wrestling match! I can take both of you! Come on Keera!





(Keera jumped in as well and stepped on Inuyashas hair. Sakura stumbled on his stomach, and he was just getting hurt a lot.)





Inuyasha: Ow! Hey! Stop that!





Kagome: Hey! That was my finger! Ow! Sakura!





Inuyasha: Get off me Kagome!





Kagome: They wont get off me!





(The tour bus driver soon interrupted them and they calmed down.)





Driver: Attention everyone! Our first stop on the tour: The Tipton Hotel.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 5, 2006, 4:46:57 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tTipton Hotel?hotels suck.'cept for the one's that have a pool.(heh heh,pool crashin' anyone?)only the first stop....then the second.then the third.then the fourth.then eventually you lose count and lose your mind.lol